Thomas Kia of Highland

Service 866-757-8666

LIFETIME Warranty Forever on all Eligible New & Used FREE Oil Changes

scammers

by from Indiana |

This dealer is no good. They lie about how much down you need and then the following week tell you you need more. Even though you and the dealer already signed a contract. Then they tell you to lie to the finance company that you already paid the full amount of the downpayment, even though you havent.

September 1, 2014

John, I think you have the wrong dealership? I looked over the last 6 months and have no record of you ever purchasing a vehicle? Please feel free to call me at 219.924.3344 Thank you Tom seely

an unexpected pleasure

by from hammond in |

i started on line just looking for fun really but when I saw the deal they had going $4,000 guarantee trade in I had to check further and I am so glad I did. the sales lady was nice very personable and just a joy to deal with . the general manager was nice friendly and gave us not one but two small piggy banks which doesn't sound like much but it showed his sincerity that we were there. and the finance manager we knew from a different dealership so we were old friends. the most important thing that I want everyone to know is I told them what my ceiling was for monthly payments and even though I know I was a pain they worked and put me in a new 2014 soul for under my ceiling payment. so I would say to anyone looking for a new vehicle at least drop in give the a chance I don't think you will be disappointed. and another thing they offered us water on our visits to them no dealer has ever done that to us before.......kudos Thomas kia

July 17, 2014

Thank you for the kind words!

by from Delavan WI |

I reached out about a car on Cars.com. I was contacted the next day via email as requested. The Internet sales staff was very helpful. However, the car was sold before I could check it out. The only issue I had was that they did not reach out to me after the car was sold to let me know.

July 17, 2014

Sorry about that, if your still looking let us know what you want.

purchased a Kia Soul 2014

by from Wheatfield, IN |

Everything was terrific! This was the second vehicle my husband and I have purchased from them in two years.

July 17, 2014

Awesome!! Send us some friends in for a new KIA as well!

Great customer service!!

by from Lake Village, IN |

This was the by far the best car buying experience I've ever had. Mike T. was great! He didn't try to pressure me into anything and he was very knowledgeable. There was no haggling and the price was great. I can't comment on the service department, yet. I really hope that experience is painless!

Thank you Amanda! We try our best at Thomas Kia

Mismatched/severely worn tires

by from Northwest Indiana |

We went to Thomas Kia after doing a lot of research online. The prices were very good and the warranty was a definite bonus. The salesman was very informative, but had no explanation as to why every single 2012 and 2013 used car on the lot had 2 different sets of tires. Not to mention that the 2 original tires were severely worn and had no business being left on the vehicles. I really liked the 2013 Hyundai sonata they had, but with the tire issue and the fact that they refused to come down on the price, we had to leave. I can't imagine buying a one year old vehicle and having to immediately drop several hundred dollars on tires in the first week of ownership.

January 15, 2014

I'm very sorry you left unhappy. I wish you would have mentioned that while you were here we would have tried to make you happy.

No Drama

by from Crown Point, IN |

I simply did a little homework at Cars.com which created my curiosity about some KIA models and it indicated the closest KIA dealer to me so I could see different models up close and personal. I appreciated having a little time to look over vehicles before talking with anyone. Mark introduced himself, listened to our needs and helped make suggestions. His personality was more friendly than simply trying to sell a car. He identified additional tie-ins to what we said we would like in a car and then proceeded to point out additional packages that were included in the vehicles we considered such as remote starting. The experience was welcomed and the vehicle has more perks than I intended for a car I simply expected to commute in. What I mentioned above I have already mentioned to friends and family... and here, I'm mentioning it to those also beginning their vehicle search... I highly recommend the vehicle brand (Kia). Thomas KIA has is a nice selection of vehicles, an appreciated selection of perks and upgrades, and a no drama process of gathering information to include the process of finalizing a sale. Enjoy a no drama experience!

January 15, 2014

Love the great reviews....Thank you very much!

Great dealership

by from Munster, IN. |

Josh was very helpful

January 17, 2014

Thank you for your business and hope to see you again very soon! At Thomas Kia we strive to be the best!

very helpful

by from Highland |

Josh was wxtramely helpful in finding me the right car at the right price. I will tell my friends to go see Josh for their next car!

Awesome Saleman

by from Schererville, IN. |

Josh, I found him to be honest and sineere. He was very helpful and did anything and everything for me and my family. He pay's attention to detail and works hard. I would highly recommend him to anyone I know looking for a Kia. In one word Josh is Awesome!!!!!!!

January 15, 2014

Thank you very much for your business and hope to see you again very soon! At Thomas Kia we strive to be the best!