Fazio's Auto Sales

1025 E Dominick St, Rome, NY 13440

Used 315-339-5320

Awesome service

by from Rome, NY |

Thanks Joe for an awesome car at an awesome price. Everything was so simple and easy. Test drive on Friday. Bank on Saturday. Pick up on Monday Awesome sales and service. I'll recommend you to everyone. You and your staff deserve more than 5 stars Michelle

Dissapointed

by from xx, ny |

I recently bought a vehicle from there - not only did the back door window not open but the sunroof leaked as well and they were not willing to help me with them. I was told that they were going to do a few simple things to the car before me picking it up and they were not done. Being a honest and reliable business is definitely not high on their priority.

Fazio's Auto Sales responded to this review

April 24, 2014

all repairs were completed. the customer wasn't able to reach us via phone to schedule service until the weekend was over. she never removed this negative comment.

Finally, someone that knows how to sell cars

by from Utica |

I got my 2005 Tahoe from the guys at Fazio's. I came in knowing the price and left out with no hassle and no games. I can't stand being lied to and they were honest with me. My credit isn't the best and they didn't treat me any differently when they found out. The truck had a clunk in the rear but it turned out to be a loose exhaust bracket. I will definitely buy here again.

Good service

by from rome ny |

I had a very good experience shopping hear.I was pleased with the service, and the no pressure sale.

Fazio's Auto Sales responded to this review

August 27, 2012

Thanks for your review! We appreciate your business.

A rare gem

by from Oneida, NY |

I was admittedly surprised after arriving at the dealer and seeing all the cars that looked pretty nice. I've always bought from the big name dealers because of the money backing them. No one rushed me on the lot and I wanted to see a truck so I went inside. It was pretty busy but they greeted me and let me have the keys to a few trucks I wanted to see. They were very honest, quick to answer my questions and gave me a carfax without blinking. I decided to wait until tax season to buy a new one, but they did offer to buy my truck I had for trade with cash for more than what another dealer offered me as a trade. I'll shop here again.

Thoroughly enjoyed this buying process

by from eagle bay, NY |

Very friendly and courteous staff. Wonderful experience overall.

Satisfied Shopper

by from Oneonta |

We searched for several weeks for a used Jeep and found just what we were looking for at Fazio's Auto Sales. We were treated with respect every step of the way and never felt any pressure. Joe and John were very friendly as were the the guys on the lot and Christine in the office. They went above and beyond to make sure everything was taken care of to our satisfaction and we purchased our vehicle feeling confident that we had made the right choice in buying from Fazio's.

Great place to shop

by from Rome, NY |

Amazing service, great prices!Friendly people, make repairs quickly without question!