MINI of Mt. Laurel

1311 Route 73, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054

New 866-292-5996
Used 888-269-7671
Service 866-703-2054

Got MINI on the mind? MINI of Mt. Laurel proudly sells all of the MINI models that you want to drive!

Top Notch Customer Service

by from Sicklerville, NJ |

I wanted to pass along my customer service experience. It is far too often that we only hear when things go wrong. I walked into the dealership not knowing what to expect, but I was pleasantly surprised by the great customer service I was provided. Victoria Garrison is the embodiment of the Holman essence. I was extremely impressed with her knowledge of MINI (not only about the cars and each of the different features, but she even gave me some history of the manufacturer when I asked). She provided extreme attention to detail and exceptional customer service throughout the entire buying experience. Victoria even picked me up from ARI so I could get my new car the very next day. Victoria had made our car buying experience one to remember. This was my first new car, not to mention my first lease, and it couldn?t have been a more enjoyable experience. She is an expert (in my eyes) with regards to all things MINI and is the definition of great customer service! Here at ARI we have something call a Partner of the Month, this is a person recognized by their peers or customers for going above and beyond the call of duty. Whether or not Mini has a similar program, I would still like to nominate Victoria for Partner of the Month for making my car buying experience a special one. I could not imagine going to anyone else, ever again!

Fantastic experience- Mini Cooper Hardtop

by from Ocean City, NJ |

I just purchased my very first Mini Cooper, a pre-owned 2012 and could not be happier! From the time I reached out on line and came into the showroom and worked with Stephen Diehl. He actually listened to what my priorities were and where I needed to be budget wise and found the best car to fit all my needs. He was very patient with my questions and took the time to make sure I was familiar with my car before driving off. Every other car I have purchased was a painful, drawn-out process, this was anything but. I also purchased the extended tire warranty package, which I ended up using not even a week later as I commute 100 miles per day and a screw found its way into one of my tires. Michael Perno was my service advisor and had my mini taken care of in very short time frame arranging for transportation to and from my office. I never have had such excellent customer service at a dealership, truly refreshing to be treated so well. Why did I take so long to buy a Mini?!

Great Experience

by from Philadelphia, PA |

As a first time care buyer, I was nervous about being bombarded by pushy sales people when I entered the dealership. Mini of Mt. Laurel was the fourth dealership I went to in the South Jersey area and from beginning to start it was a wonderful experience. I went in to window shop and left having put down a deposit on my dream car. Victoria is extremely knowledgeable and did not make me feel pressured at all. Unlike the other sales people I encountered at the other dealership, Victoria did not push me or try to over sell me on anything. She spent the time to get to know me and help lead me to a car that had everything I wanted. I could not be happier!

Great Service!!!

by from Cinnaminson, NJ |

Mike Perno in Service is a great guy to work with. Low key, never tries to upsell me with things I don't need right now. I've had many cars over the years, and dealt with many service advisors. Mike is certainly one of the best I've worked with. The service I have been receiving at Mini of Mt. Laurel has been excellent!

New Countrymen

by from Freehold,NJ |

Unfortunately Gracie Ann suffered a medical episode at the beginning of our negotiations, I waited for the salesmen to come on duty and was introduced to Benjamin Webb who took over. He was amazing, answered my questions, and I felt like I was at home. The process of purchasing the car was painless, my first big purchase as a widow. I felt very comfortable with Ben knowing I was getting the best deal possible. I drove out with my jungle green Countrymen with a smile!!! Thank you.

Great buying experience

by from Marlton, NJ |

This is my second MINI from this dealership and the process is low key and no hassle. They make sure you test drive the models you think you want and the ones you might want. They are very patient during the ordering process and everyone wanted to be helpful. And just a shout out to the MINI Owners Lounge on line where you can track the progress of your car. I'll have this MINI serviced by the dealer because all my experiences with the first car were so good.

MINI of Mt. Laurel responded to this review

July 8, 2014

We are thrilled to hear about your purchasing experience! Thank you for the kind words...we hope you are enjoying your MINI #2 - Motor On! Best Regards, Brittany Farrell Client Relations

Misrepresented Vehicle

by from Red Bank, NJ |

On cars.om the COPMPLETELY wrong MILEAGE was stated then what was at the dealer; can't trust these adds!

MINI of Mt. Laurel responded to this review

August 26, 2013

We try very hard to have accurate informatin about all our vehicles at all times, I'm not sure what vehicle you were looking at that had wrong mileage. Please feel free to contact me directly so I can answer any questions you may have Wayne Townsley Sales Manager...wtownsley@miniofmatluarel.com