L Motors

(5.0) 5.0 3 Reviews

12331 N Mo Pac Expy, Austin, TX 78758

Used 512-610-5687 Used512-610-5687

Super Customer Service and Really Nice Cars!

by from austin, tx |

I went to look at a used 2004 Volvo S60. It was the cleanest used car I may have ever seen. The management and sales staff are friendly and professional. It turned out that I knew the manager from a previous purchase at another dealer. These people know their business. It was not the right time for me to buy, but I have not seen a car as sweet as that one! Keep your eye on this lot!

we bought a 2006 Lexus IS 250

by from Austini |

we bought a white 2006 is250 Awesome experience I can't wait to do more shopping with them

1st Class Experience Every Step Of The Way!

by from Austin |

I was looking for a nice, inexpensive, used Honda Accord sedan. This was a cash purchase and I wanted something quickly. I did a search on my Android on Cars.com, and was thrilled to find a beautiful, fully loaded 2007 Honda Accord-EXL with 70K miles on it at L Motors on North Mopac. When I arrived on the lot, The car was in excelent shape, just as the pictures had shown. After a quick test drive, I immediately made an offer an accepted offer on the car. As it turned out, it was a nicer car with lower miles, and for less money than anything I was able to find anywhere else. The best part was it was the fastest deal I have ever made. I went to the bank, and by the time I returned, Michelle already had the paperwork finished and the keys in my hand. I was also able to receive in writing, a free car detail for some minor scratches I asked to have buffered out. Michelle and the whole staff at L Motors were super freindly, and made my purchase experience 1st class every step of the way. I love the car, and would highly reccomend this dealer to anyone looking for a clean used vehicle!