Roger Wilson Motors

6855 Manchester Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63143

Used 877-692-1707 Used 877-692-1707

We are the preferred pre-owned financing Guru's in St Louis.

Amazing Customer Service (Roy)

by from St. Louis, MO |

Roy, worked with me frm the start. Nice cars... Wonderful prices.. & good ppl to wrk with!!

April 21, 2015

Thank you for your kind words. This job is a lot of fun when it involves people like yourself.

Worth the Drive from Indianapolis!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

"When I started shopping for a pre-owned vehicle for my family, I came across a great mini-van offered for sale by Roger Wilson Motors, a good 250 miles away from my location. I called Rob and explained I'd be coming out to pick up the mini-van from Indianapolis and he was so nice and polite on the phone. I was still kind of nervous about driving from so far away to buy a mini-van, but Roger Wilson's list price was very competitive--plus, all the people I spoke with were polite, respectful and helpful. When we arrived, Steve welcomed us and had the mini-van was waiting for us to test drive. It ran great! Completing the rest of the paperwork was simple and straightforward because Joe, the General Manager, had all the paperwork pre-arranged and patiently explained everything in a professional, courteous manner. I have to give the customer service team FIVE stars--we could have purchased a mini-van from anywhere, but the excellent customer service from Roger Wilson Motors is what really sold it. I really got the impression that they were interested in helping me find a car that would suit my family, not just selling me a product so I'd be on my way. Next time I buy a car, I'd be willing to drive back to St. Louis and buy from Roger Wilson Motors again . Thank you SO MUCH!!"

April 23, 2016

Thank you Miriam for your kind words. You and your family were a pleasure to work with. We hope you enjoy your car and we look forward to hearing from you again in the future

Awesome salesman (Roy)

by from St. Louis, Mo |

The service was fast and easy. Great customer service.

April 21, 2015

Tina, Thank you for your words of support. I hope you come back and see us again!

Best job By Tim

by from Altamonjty IL |

They did a great job of helping with the puchase of a Used GMC Safari van, I would recomend this dealer to anyone looking for a good used car or tuck. They are very helpful , and will do anything to help.

April 6, 2016

Thank you!

great customer service Joe was awesome

by from Highland IL |

They stayed past closing time to get the deal done and it was the fastest and easiest car I've ever bought. they were honest about everything.

March 20, 2014

Thank you Mike for being a Great Customer. It was a pleasure to assist you with your purchase. We are here to sell cars no matter what time it is!! Enjoy your new BMW Convertible.

WOW GREAT SERVICE EVERYTIME I COME HERE.

by from Saint Louis Mo. |

I Love the way they operate they do more than what other car sales mans may not do they cars are awesome my husband & I are on the 3rd vehicle from them.

March 8, 2014

Thank you so much for your loyalty to Roger Wilson Motors. It was a pleasure to serve you for this 3rd car. We are very appreciative of your business and wish you great success with your new car.

Execellent Stress Free Experience

by from St. Louis, MO |

My Dealer Joe was outside helping me as soon as I walked up on the lot.. He asked what I was looking for showed me 2 real nice suv.. I test drove them the price was great and briefly drove off with my new suv... Still smiling Thanks soooo much!!!

March 5, 2014

Thank you for the kind words. We try everyday to provide a great experience here at Roger Wilson Motors. Roger has always treated his customers with respect and we follow his lead by not having smoke and mirror sales. We want to be open and honest with our customers and provide a worry free environment. Thank you again for your business and we look forward to helping you and your family in the future.

Driving while Happy

by from Show Me State |

My experience here was so professional, courteous and absolutely the best! I can rightfully say that when I thought of coming here I knew I would be taken care of. I love these guys you rock!!!

February 27, 2014

YOU ROCK!!! LOL...some of our customers are a little hesitant on whether we can get them financed at all and especially on the car or truck they want, but we do day in and day out! We enjoyed our experience with you and look forward to our next meeting. Thank you for your business and don't forget about our referral program!! We pay $$$ for everyone!!

So excited today got a car at Roger Wilson's

by from St.Louis |

I was feeling down today until I went to Roger Wilson's Motors and got a car. Joe the car sells man was excellent. He made it happen for me today.

February 27, 2014

Thank you Sheronda for your kind words. I know how it is when your shopping and do not seem to get anywhere. We try to keep things simple here and are happy to help anyone we can. It was a pleasure working with you and I will be looking forward to assisting you in the future with your next purchase. Congratulations on your new car!!

My car experience

by from St,Louis Mo |

I would like to say that I will send anyone to Roger Wilson Motors to get a car, they came through for me when no one else would everybody was trying to give me the run around for hours to only tell me that I was not approved. But when I came to them I was in there for less than hour an was approved and they made sure they looked out for me, Joe and Rich you guys are great and im going to continue to do business with you.... Thanks Guys

February 21, 2014

Keasha it was a pleasure to sell you a car. We understand the run around some dealers give people just to find out they never knew what they were doing. We have been at this business a long time and know what our customers need and can do. Rich and I will always be there to help and don't forget about the referral bonus we give. Thank you for purchase and we are happy to help you in the future as best we can.