Roger Wilson Motors

6855 Manchester Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63143

Used 888-454-7589

DID I GET LUCKY?

by from SPRINGFIELD,IL |

Call me crazy but i just got the best deal i have EVER gotton from a "car dealer" the tiburon i wet to look at was in better shape than the pictures (lucky) i had checked these guys out online before i drove from springfield il just because..they have been open for 25 years and had zero BBB complaints (lucky#2)the car drove great and i decided to talk numbers...well that was to easy(lucky#3)i got the price i was looking for without any trouble or bs..then when i went to the finance guy to finish the deal i found out they dont even charge those doc fees or whatever you call them...(lucky#4)well im going to buy a lottery ticket right now because im just that lucky or i found good car dealer..VERY HAPPY!!!!! PAUL WAS GREAT!!!

April 23, 2012

Thank you very much Nick. We appreciate your business and we are very thrilled that you found your car buying experience to be excellent when you shopped with us. We hope that all of our customers have similar run-ins with us and can drive home in a reliable car with a smile on their face like you did.

Best job By Tim

by from Altamonjty IL |

They did a great job of helping with the puchase of a Used GMC Safari van, I would recomend this dealer to anyone looking for a good used car or tuck. They are very helpful , and will do anything to help.

great customer service Joe was awesome

by from Highland IL |

They stayed past closing time to get the deal done and it was the fastest and easiest car I've ever bought. they were honest about everything.

March 20, 2014

Thank you Mike for being a Great Customer. It was a pleasure to assist you with your purchase. We are here to sell cars no matter what time it is!! Enjoy your new BMW Convertible.

WOW GREAT SERVICE EVERYTIME I COME HERE.

by from Saint Louis Mo. |

I Love the way they operate they do more than what other car sales mans may not do they cars are awesome my husband & I are on the 3rd vehicle from them.

March 8, 2014

Thank you so much for your loyalty to Roger Wilson Motors. It was a pleasure to serve you for this 3rd car. We are very appreciative of your business and wish you great success with your new car.

Execellent Stress Free Experience

by from St. Louis, MO |

My Dealer Joe was outside helping me as soon as I walked up on the lot.. He asked what I was looking for showed me 2 real nice suv.. I test drove them the price was great and briefly drove off with my new suv... Still smiling Thanks soooo much!!!

March 5, 2014

Thank you for the kind words. We try everyday to provide a great experience here at Roger Wilson Motors. Roger has always treated his customers with respect and we follow his lead by not having smoke and mirror sales. We want to be open and honest with our customers and provide a worry free environment. Thank you again for your business and we look forward to helping you and your family in the future.

Driving while Happy

by from Show Me State |

My experience here was so professional, courteous and absolutely the best! I can rightfully say that when I thought of coming here I knew I would be taken care of. I love these guys you rock!!!

February 27, 2014

YOU ROCK!!! LOL...some of our customers are a little hesitant on whether we can get them financed at all and especially on the car or truck they want, but we do day in and day out! We enjoyed our experience with you and look forward to our next meeting. Thank you for your business and don't forget about our referral program!! We pay $$$ for everyone!!

So excited today got a car at Roger Wilson's

by from St.Louis |

I was feeling down today until I went to Roger Wilson's Motors and got a car. Joe the car sells man was excellent. He made it happen for me today.

February 27, 2014

Thank you Sheronda for your kind words. I know how it is when your shopping and do not seem to get anywhere. We try to keep things simple here and are happy to help anyone we can. It was a pleasure working with you and I will be looking forward to assisting you in the future with your next purchase. Congratulations on your new car!!

My car experience

by from St,Louis Mo |

I would like to say that I will send anyone to Roger Wilson Motors to get a car, they came through for me when no one else would everybody was trying to give me the run around for hours to only tell me that I was not approved. But when I came to them I was in there for less than hour an was approved and they made sure they looked out for me, Joe and Rich you guys are great and im going to continue to do business with you.... Thanks Guys

February 21, 2014

Keasha it was a pleasure to sell you a car. We understand the run around some dealers give people just to find out they never knew what they were doing. We have been at this business a long time and know what our customers need and can do. Rich and I will always be there to help and don't forget about the referral bonus we give. Thank you for purchase and we are happy to help you in the future as best we can.

Great Service

by from st.louis mo |

Overall it was a great business when I walked in I felt welcomed and car salesman was reasonable.

February 20, 2014

Thank you Thomas for your patience with us during the purchase of your car. It's a busy busy season this time of the year but we do our very best to go through the process as fast but thorough as possible. I want to thank you again and look forward to helping you in the future.

great customer service

by from St Louis Mo |

They really work with you to get you into something that is reasonably prices and fits in your budget..

February 20, 2014

Thank you Ivory and Gina for the opportunity to help you with finding the SUV that fits your needs. We look forward to serving you in the future.

cars cars cars

by from st. Louis MO |

I really loved this place my experience here was wonderful. they were reasonable with me and understood I was still in school. they worked with me and would recommend you to get a car here.

February 18, 2014

Juri we are most happy to help you out. We understand what its like to be in college and do our very best to give back to the students in our community. Thank you for your purchase and please let us know when we can help you out again.