Car Mart

(1.0) 3 Reviews

1887 Long Beach Blvd, Long Beach, CA 90806

lemonaid or bandaid

by from Vancouver |

went to go look at a SS Camaro a few years ago and decided to purchase it,issue #1 when I went back it war raining out side so I did Not Notice to scratch running down the side of the car until a couple days later when it dried out, mind you a couple days earlier I looked at the car and no scratches it was perfect (wondered why the where in a hurry to sell it) they had applied touch up paint to disguise the problems . issue #2 the car ran good going home until a check engine light came on, so brought it back to them a couple days later because it would not pass smog test to license it and I was told they will pay to have it fixed, well a week later I took it in for the repairs and the shop replaced 1 plug and 1 wire and also purge valve /canister the shop suggested other various repairs to which car mart declined with out my knowledge. bottom line DON'T TRUST THEM CAR-FAX IT!

Customer Service...

by from Long Beach, CA |

Went to this car lot on a Sunday; the lot was open, the doors to the office was open. But, not a person no where to be found. My son and I shouted for someone and no one responded. We were there for at least 20 minutes. Finally we left. This was about 4:30 - 5:00pm.

DO NOT GO THERE!

by from Downey, CA |

This dealer has 10 cars...the most. When I showed up there was nobody to help me even though it was late morning. The green Ford Explorer for which I went was long gone. Yet, more than a month later the listing is still on as a bait. Cheap sales tactics.