Buckalew Chevrolet

1100 Interstate 45 Frontage Rd, Conroe, TX 77304

New 866-595-1538
Used 888-581-3923
Service 888-485-1662

Buckalew Has A Chevy For You!

Service at Quick lube

by from Conroe, Texas |

Third trip to Buckalew's Quick Lube and it will be my last. Checked in a 7:30AM and the oil change and tire rotation was completed at 9:43AM. I had to ask the service writer for the tire rotation even though it clearly states it's part of the oil change package. I was told if you don't ask for it you won't receive the tire rotation. On the way home on Hwy 105 my hood came open. Thank goodness for secondary latches. After I got home I spent thirty minutes cleaning dirty hand prints off my vehicle. Needless to say it was not a good experience.

Need A CTS

by from Huntsville, Texas |

I went online inquiring about a 07 Cadillac CTS when I started talking to online representitive I was told that the car had been sold early that day. I was a little hot about that but Stephen Mcmurrey was very helpful and nice.

Need A CTS

by from Huntsville, Texas |

Buckalew chevrolet listened and now all is good

by from conroe, texas |

In my earlier statement there was numerous proplems with Buckalew Chevrolet Paint and Body. All it took was 1 mans envolement and desire to get things done right and to the customers satifaction. I spoke with Donny Buckalew the GM and thats where things turned around on a time. The truck was completed to my satifaction and back to me in 2 days. Donny i am sure is very busy and cant controll everthing everyday, but when brought to his attention things get done and to perfection. Mr Buckalew went above and beyond what i could have expected from anyone. Nick in the service dept did a fantastic job making sure all the previous problems where completed and treated my truck like it was his own.He had the truck fully detailed inside and out and it was a great job. The truck now looks great and i am proud to say while i was there alot with problems i had a chance to look at the new 2014 chevrolet pickup and now considering buying one, when i do it will be from Buckalew and all due to the great service from Donny the GM and Nick in the service dept.

Online chat

by from houston, tx |

I chatted with Steve McMurrey via the online chat service. I was very impressed with how professional and straight forward he was. He helped me understand exactly what I would be paying for, and helped me arrange a convenient time for me to go test drive the vehicle. I didn't feel any undue pressure. He was just giving me the facts. i was very pleased with my experience.

Buckalew Chevrolet responded to this review

April 24, 2012

Thank you for your revIew. We strive to give our customers exceptional service without pressure everyday. We look forward to serving your automotive needs.

Very Satisfied

by from Conroe, TX |

We have had two service experiences with Buckalew, and the customer service and work was top notch! Our experience with the sales staff was also great. We haven't purchased from them yet,but We will definitely be shopping for our next car there.

Buckalew Chevrolet responded to this review

February 21, 2012

Thank you very much for your comments. We value your business and look forward to working with you for your future automotive needs.