Motorwerks MINI

705 Louisiana Ave S, Golden Valley, MN 55426

New 866-559-0219 New 866-559-0219
Used 866-692-7358 Used 866-692-7358
Service 888-258-5268 Service 888-258-5268

Largest MINI Dealership in the Midwest!

How to make something simple, sketchy....

by from Chicago, IL |

Worst dealership I have ever been to. The car didn't match what was in the photos. They changed the wheels, and when I asked about it, they told me they had to change from winter to all season tires.. (tires and wheels are not the same things geniuses.) Because I would not finance through them, they threatened not to accept the check from my bank. After they woefully low-balled me on my trade, we had to haggle over that. We agree to a price, then, they refused to send the bill of sale to my bank telling me it would be easier for me to finance through them. The salesman was a really nice guy being put in a really bad spot by the GM. in a deal that should have been done in 20 minutes, they insisted on some of the worst behavior I have ever seen in a dealership. And, to make matters worse, the GM insisted that I fill out a BMW credit application, but, he called it an OFAC form (Office of Foreign Asset Controls). Unfortunately, when I contacted BMW credit, they were very clear that that form was NOT required to generate a bill of sale. Clearly, they knew I drove from Chicago, and they were going to try to bend me over until I took their credit offer.

Integrity all around

by from Minnneapolis, MN |

Excellent dealership. Just bought my second car from them. Great experience with Erik Anderson, the salesman. Reasonable negotiations in an easy going manner. Arrived at a great deal for certified Used Mini Countryman 2015 S All 4 and got a fair trade. Discovered the tires on the car were not the ones on the sticker. Bob Cooksey, the sales manager, took care of the problem immediately. High integrity sales and service. Can't ask for anything more.

Fantastic dealership, great people, huge inventory

by from Iverland Park Kansas |

A great bunch of people and Tim Sherry knows his stuff about Minis. Great to deal with, goes the extra mile to answer questions and make sure you get what you really want. Purchased my wife a 2015 4 door hardtop Mini S and couldn't be happier with this dealership. Huge inventory and we drove 450 miles from Kansas to purchase the car. You can't go wrong here and with Tim Sherry !

GREAT Experience!!

by from Minneapolis, MN |

My husband and I had a great experience! We were interested in a used vehicle they had and Molly our sales lady was very professional, informative and sweet!! I loved that she pointed out some of the things that were wrong with the vehicle (small dings) first. Made me feel they were not hiding anything! Everyone was very nice and the process was very smooth! Love our vehicle!

Disppointing and Frustrating Experience

by from Minneapolis MN |

I have been a loyal customer of this dealer for many years, but since they broke off to a separate site, communication and honesty are now lacking. I visited the dealer 4 weeks ago interested in a Mini Roadster advertised online. When I went into the store, the salesman spent 20 minutes searching for the unit, then took down my info and informed me that it had just been sold. The same car showed up online 2 weeks later and I sent in not one but two separate inquires via cars.com. Nobody followed up. I drove by the dealer and saw the car on the lot with a sold sign. Frustrated, I called the dealer to speak with a salesperson. The gentleman who took the car explained that someone had just placed a deposit and knew nothing of my inquiry. I asked to be transferred to a manager and he hung up the phone ! I then stopped into the dealer to speak with a sales manager to explain my dismay that nobody followed up. He agreed to follow up with me and thus far not a word. Looks like they sold the car and have no interest in my business. BEWARE!!

Trying to Buy

by from Winnipeg, Canada |

Although not yet purchased, I get the feeling they are actively looking for a car to meet my needs. My sales guy is responsive, helpful and courteous, offers alternates and suggests other potential opportunities. His current inflexibilty in negotiating is frustrating but who says car buying is fun? This place has greater potential than any Canadian dealer I am working with.

Very Happy

by from Bloomington, MN |

I was sad to need two expensive repairs (coolant system and oil gasket seal) on my relatively young car (68,000 miles). But Brady was warm, professional, and courteous. I have full faith in the diagnosis and the QUALITYof the work. So the experience was good except for the big bite out of my budget.

Amazing experience!

by from Bloomington MN |

Amy was fantastic! There was no pressure. She worked with me to make everything work out well. Since I live 5-1/2 hours away from the dealership, she worked with me by email and text, sending the paperwork so that I could sign it ahead of time. Then when we went to pick up the car, it was ready and we didn't have all those details still to do. I highly recommend Amy to anyone interested in purchasing a MINI.

5 ROTTEN TOMATOES

by from Golden Valley, MN |

Crass group of individuals, with a laser focus on their own bottom line. If you want your human capital to count, look elsewhere.

Great Experience

by from Bloomington MN |

Experience was great! Chris worked with us w/in one week to find a Mini that fit my idea and our lifestyle.