Motorwerks MINI

705 Louisiana Ave S, Golden Valley, MN 55426

New 866-559-0219
Used 866-692-7358
Service 888-258-5268

Fantastic dealership, great people, huge inventory

by from Iverland Park Kansas |

A great bunch of people and Tim Sherry knows his stuff about Minis. Great to deal with, goes the extra mile to answer questions and make sure you get what you really want. Purchased my wife a 2015 4 door hardtop Mini S and couldn't be happier with this dealership. Huge inventory and we drove 450 miles from Kansas to purchase the car. You can't go wrong here and with Tim Sherry !

GREAT Experience!!

by from Minneapolis, MN |

My husband and I had a great experience! We were interested in a used vehicle they had and Molly our sales lady was very professional, informative and sweet!! I loved that she pointed out some of the things that were wrong with the vehicle (small dings) first. Made me feel they were not hiding anything! Everyone was very nice and the process was very smooth! Love our vehicle!

Disppointing and Frustrating Experience

by from Minneapolis MN |

I have been a loyal customer of this dealer for many years, but since they broke off to a separate site, communication and honesty are now lacking. I visited the dealer 4 weeks ago interested in a Mini Roadster advertised online. When I went into the store, the salesman spent 20 minutes searching for the unit, then took down my info and informed me that it had just been sold. The same car showed up online 2 weeks later and I sent in not one but two separate inquires via cars.com. Nobody followed up. I drove by the dealer and saw the car on the lot with a sold sign. Frustrated, I called the dealer to speak with a salesperson. The gentleman who took the car explained that someone had just placed a deposit and knew nothing of my inquiry. I asked to be transferred to a manager and he hung up the phone ! I then stopped into the dealer to speak with a sales manager to explain my dismay that nobody followed up. He agreed to follow up with me and thus far not a word. Looks like they sold the car and have no interest in my business. BEWARE!!

Trying to Buy

by from Winnipeg, Canada |

Although not yet purchased, I get the feeling they are actively looking for a car to meet my needs. My sales guy is responsive, helpful and courteous, offers alternates and suggests other potential opportunities. His current inflexibilty in negotiating is frustrating but who says car buying is fun? This place has greater potential than any Canadian dealer I am working with.

Very Happy

by from Bloomington, MN |

I was sad to need two expensive repairs (coolant system and oil gasket seal) on my relatively young car (68,000 miles). But Brady was warm, professional, and courteous. I have full faith in the diagnosis and the QUALITYof the work. So the experience was good except for the big bite out of my budget.

Amazing experience!

by from Bloomington MN |

Amy was fantastic! There was no pressure. She worked with me to make everything work out well. Since I live 5-1/2 hours away from the dealership, she worked with me by email and text, sending the paperwork so that I could sign it ahead of time. Then when we went to pick up the car, it was ready and we didn't have all those details still to do. I highly recommend Amy to anyone interested in purchasing a MINI.

5 ROTTEN TOMATOES

by from Golden Valley, MN |

Crass group of individuals, with a laser focus on their own bottom line. If you want your human capital to count, look elsewhere.

Great Experience

by from Bloomington MN |

Experience was great! Chris worked with us w/in one week to find a Mini that fit my idea and our lifestyle.

Great Impression

by from Bloomington MN |

Wonderful, no pressure Tim was very professional.Gave us plenty of time to look. Knew what he was talking about.

8 Hours - Really?!?!

by from st paul |

1,500 mile check up...earliest appointment 2 1/2 months out?drop off car at 8:00?not available to pick up until 4:00?NEVER AGAIN!

Motorwerks MINI responded to this review

June 10, 2014

Dear Seahunt, we are sorry to hear we did not meet your expectations during your recent service visit. We strive to make every client experience world class and appreciate the feedback so we can make improvements. I would love the opportunity to discuss your visit with our service manager. Please let me know if you would like to set up a time to discuss by phone or in person. Kind Regards, Matt Mickelson General Manager Motorwerks MINI