Motorwerks MINI

New 866-559-0219
Used 866-692-7358
Service 888-258-5268

by from Bloomington,MN  |

My experience was awesome. Andy & Tucker were both honest & straightforward about the repairs I needed to keep my mini cooper on the road safely . The service work was well done. The young men who helped me with the loaner car were very helpful & kind to an older lady who didn't know how to start the car she (I) was given . They even mapped out directions to my hotel. Everyone was so kind and did their jobs well. Thank you to all.

by from Bloomington,MN |

Great, we were surprised to find there was a recall repair needed but Dave set us up with a loaner so we could head home and go about our day.

by from Bloomington,MN |

Pleasant & quick. Everyone looked sharp in their pink ties in support of breast cancer awareness month!

by from Bloomington,MN |

Overall, it was a good experience. My only complaint would be that it took a week to get a loaner car. We are a one-car household, and I drive 60 miles round trip every day for work, so not having a car is not an option. I don't know if it's a policy change or additional courtesy cars need to be added to the fleet, but this is an issue nearly every time I bring my car in and have to leave her overnight.

by from Bloomington,MN |

My experience with Brady was very positive. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a service advisor.

by from Bloomington,MN |

dropped mini off last Saturday, picked it up today (week later - we live in Rochester) Needed routine service and some issues with the tires.

by from Bloomington,MN |

It is absolute joy to work with Brady. He cares, he listens and he always accomplishes what needs to be done. They don't come any better. I have never left disappointed when I work with Brady. Thanks! Give him a raise.

by from Bloomington,MN |

Great service and the was clean when returned. I really appreciate this aspect of service.

by from Bloomington,MN |

Fantastic from start to finish. I didn't even do so much as open my own door from the minute I pulled in to the service center. The staff was super attentive, listened to all my concerns, resolved every issue I was having and did so quickly while being courteous and professional. I was really impressed, so much so that I shared my positive experience with several friends/family members. (Plus, my service was finished faster than expected and cost less than was originally estimated. How often does that happen?)

by from Bloomington,MN |

Great service! Brady was very professional and friendly. The car looked great when they were finished.