Motorwerks MINI

New 866-559-0219
Used 866-692-7358
Service 888-258-5268

by from Bloomington,MN |

Overall, it was a good experience. My only complaint would be that it took a week to get a loaner car. We are a one-car household, and I drive 60 miles round trip every day for work, so not having a car is not an option. I don't know if it's a policy change or additional courtesy cars need to be added to the fleet, but this is an issue nearly every time I bring my car in and have to leave her overnight.

by from Bloomington,MN |

My experience with Brady was very positive. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a service advisor.

by from Bloomington,MN |

dropped mini off last Saturday, picked it up today (week later - we live in Rochester) Needed routine service and some issues with the tires.

by from Bloomington,MN |

It is absolute joy to work with Brady. He cares, he listens and he always accomplishes what needs to be done. They don't come any better. I have never left disappointed when I work with Brady. Thanks! Give him a raise.

by from Bloomington,MN |

Great service and the was clean when returned. I really appreciate this aspect of service.

by from Bloomington,MN |

Fantastic from start to finish. I didn't even do so much as open my own door from the minute I pulled in to the service center. The staff was super attentive, listened to all my concerns, resolved every issue I was having and did so quickly while being courteous and professional. I was really impressed, so much so that I shared my positive experience with several friends/family members. (Plus, my service was finished faster than expected and cost less than was originally estimated. How often does that happen?)

by from Bloomington,MN |

Great service! Brady was very professional and friendly. The car looked great when they were finished.

by from Bloomington,MN |

Some confusion when I arrived; however, once the service was correctly identified, the process proceeded efficiently

by from Bloomington,MN |

Brady was a terrific help, from the time I called with questions about what might be wrong with my alignment to scheduling a flexible service appointment. I always have found Motorwerks to be of wonderful service, and now having met and worked with Brady, he is absolutely spectacular in helpfulness, kindness, and giving me some confidence about what is/should be happening with my Mini. Thanks!

by from Bloomington,MN |

This experience was as all the others was very nice. Since my Mini has been in 5 to 6 times for the same problem it is only the time expenditure which is exhausting. Hope the problem is solved!