Motorwerks MINI

New 866-559-0219
Used 866-692-7358
Service 888-258-5268

by from Bloomington,MN |

Excellent - Tucker kept me updated on the progress and the final result was great (they fixed the problem). I also really appreciated that I got a loaner - made the whole experience convenient.

Excellent

by from Bloomington,MN |

Great! Thoughtful, courteous, and faster than expected. Due to snow I declined to take a loaner but Brady intervened and suggested a shuttle service. It was wonderful. I could have stayed in the waiting lounge and had Starbucks coffee and rolls and read a book. Nice place. Nice people.

by from Bloomington,MN |

The service area is so clean and organized and a team is always waiting to take care of you. It's like your own personal pit stop. I also like how I have an assigned service specialist, who makes me feel like me and my car are important. Tucker is always helpful and is very knowledgeable about my car. The time he takes to explain what is going on really makes a difference in how I view Motorwerksmini.

by from Bloomington,MN |

Very good! Service was completed quickly. The waiting area was great for working remotely. Personnel were very helpful and polite.

Excellent

by from Bloomington,MN |

Tucker took care of everything very timely for how much service I had on my Mini. Thanks again, Geoff Rootes

Good Serivce

by from Bloomington MN |

I boast about Motorwerks service to everyone. It is top notch. Tucker is always professional and is great at what he does. The staff makes you feel welcome and they always go above and beyond to deliver the best service possible.

by from Bloomington,MN |

Very nice experience this time around. My Mini Cooper was received well and fixed appropriately (I hope) in a timely manner.

by from Bloomington,MN |

Tucker offered great service to me. He was friendly and to the point which I very much prefer from a service place. Overall I was quite happy with the work done to my mini other then the high labor for an air filter install which is not Tuckers fault.

by from Bloomington,MN |

In an email it said "We strive to return your car to you cleaner what it was." My car was not washed. I am actually okay with Motorwerks not washing my car but the email sounds like it takes pride in returning customers' cars squeeky clean. I just wanted to point that out for the company's future references. I am not an unhappy customer

by from Bloomington,MN |

I brought Mini to Motorwerks because she had an oil leak. Tucker Masui explained the evaluation process and the cost of diagnosing the necessary repairs. He arranged transportation for me. He later called to explain the repairs needed. Tucker also informed me of the cost to do the repairs. He was compassionate and empathetic when I expressed my financial situation. Throughout the repair, he contacted me to let me know how things were going and explained what was happening with Mini. Due to his actions, I felt confident my repairs were necessary, the cost was reasonable, and the repair would be done well.