Motorwerks MINI

705 Louisiana Ave S, Golden Valley, MN 55426

New 866-559-0219
Used 866-692-7358
Service 888-258-5268

Largest MINI Dealership in the Midwest!

by from Bloomington,MN |

Tucker offered great service to me. He was friendly and to the point which I very much prefer from a service place. Overall I was quite happy with the work done to my mini other then the high labor for an air filter install which is not Tuckers fault.

by from Bloomington,MN |

In an email it said "We strive to return your car to you cleaner what it was." My car was not washed. I am actually okay with Motorwerks not washing my car but the email sounds like it takes pride in returning customers' cars squeeky clean. I just wanted to point that out for the company's future references. I am not an unhappy customer

by from Bloomington,MN |

I brought Mini to Motorwerks because she had an oil leak. Tucker Masui explained the evaluation process and the cost of diagnosing the necessary repairs. He arranged transportation for me. He later called to explain the repairs needed. Tucker also informed me of the cost to do the repairs. He was compassionate and empathetic when I expressed my financial situation. Throughout the repair, he contacted me to let me know how things were going and explained what was happening with Mini. Due to his actions, I felt confident my repairs were necessary, the cost was reasonable, and the repair would be done well.

by from Bloomington,MN |

Great experience. I had only minor maintenance scheduled (oil change and tire rotation). The whole check-in process took less than 10 minutes and I had shuttle service right away. Tucker always does a great job of describing what will be done and recommended items.

by from Bloomington,MN |

I come to request an inspection service on my car earlier than the car indicator. The service went without any issue.

by from Bloomington,MN |

Tucker was very friendly and helpful. He enquired about the car and ensured he kept me up to date regarding the progress of the service. He also ensured I had mode of transportation from the delivership to work and back. I appreciated his attention to detail and making me feel comfortable the service dept would be able to solve any and all issues with my Mini Cooper S. Thanks Tucker!!!

by from Bloomington,MN |

Excellent from beginning to end. My MINI had a couple of hiccups, but as usual Tucker and his team took care of everything. There is always a loaner car available. Sure glad that MINIs come with a great warranty,

by from Bloomington,MN |

Very professional and delivered what was promised - Also exceeded my expectations as to completion time

by from Bloomington,MN |

Excellent as always. Tucker listens well and answers questions completely. Roy is always friendly and helpful. And it was nice to get my car back clean of all the winter gunk.

by from Bloomington,MN |

Tucker did a great job of coordinating several different service issues I was needing. He coordinated everything with my extended warranty coverage effectively and efficiently. When it became apparent that the repairs would take longer than expected, he quickly arranged for a loaner vehicle to me to use. Tucker kept me informed about the situation every step of the way.