Motorwerks MINI

New 866-559-0219
Used 866-692-7358
Service 888-258-5268

by from Bloomington,MN |

Tucker was very friendly and helpful. He enquired about the car and ensured he kept me up to date regarding the progress of the service. He also ensured I had mode of transportation from the delivership to work and back. I appreciated his attention to detail and making me feel comfortable the service dept would be able to solve any and all issues with my Mini Cooper S. Thanks Tucker!!!

by from Bloomington,MN |

Excellent from beginning to end. My MINI had a couple of hiccups, but as usual Tucker and his team took care of everything. There is always a loaner car available. Sure glad that MINIs come with a great warranty,

Excellent

by from Bloomington,MN |

Very professional and delivered what was promised - Also exceeded my expectations as to completion time

by from Bloomington,MN |

Excellent as always. Tucker listens well and answers questions completely. Roy is always friendly and helpful. And it was nice to get my car back clean of all the winter gunk.

Excellent

by from Bloomington,MN |

Tucker did a great job of coordinating several different service issues I was needing. He coordinated everything with my extended warranty coverage effectively and efficiently. When it became apparent that the repairs would take longer than expected, he quickly arranged for a loaner vehicle to me to use. Tucker kept me informed about the situation every step of the way.

by from Bloomington,MN |

The service team was responsive and helpful. My car was clean when I picked it up. It would have been nice to get 5 min with Tucker when I picked up the car incase I had questions.

Great Job

by from Bloomington,MN |

Great! They always go out of their way to make sure you're happy. Everyone at the dealership is always friendly and dealership is clean and inviting!

Excllent

by from Bloomington,MN |

I had a very good experience at Motorwerks Mini and Tucker kept me informed of the progress of the work on my car.

by from Bloomington,MN |

Excellent. Tucker answered all questions with any concerns I had.The brakes were important to be checked to make sure everything was alright.