Motorwerks MINI

705 Louisiana Ave S, Golden Valley, MN 55426

New 866-559-0219
Used 866-692-7358
Service 888-258-5268

Largest MINI Dealership in the Midwest!

My second MINI!

by from Bloomington MN |

This is my second car through Motorwerks Mini. Amy Marver has helped me each time. She is always diligent about chasing down the best options for me, giving me sound advice, and then making my choice of automobile appear on time and as promised. I recommend Ms. Marver to my friends who are considering a purchase or lease AND I send those with interest in a BMW to her as well, since her level of service far outstrips any of the sales personnel on the other side of Motorwerks operations.

Fantastic Experience

by from Bloomington MN |

We had a fantastic experience!! Believe me, when I say that we have bought a lot of cars but this was really the way to purchase one. Gretchen made it fun and encouraged us to buy what we really wanted and we did just that. Her knowledge of the car was thorough and she communicated to us very well. We left very satisfied and had ordered a new car with everything we wanted. This is our second cooper and we love it.

Excellent Service

by from Bloomington MN |

Clayton has provided excellent post vehicle purchase service. He has emailed me a couple different times to ensure everything was going well with my Mini. I informed him one time that I was having issues with the additional rubber floor mats I purchased over the phone from Motorwerks parts department because they the ones they sent were for a different model. He promptly sent me brand new mats and they fit perfectly. Thanks so much for going the extra mile to ensure our satisfaction. We really appreciate it and will come back for all our future needs!

Terrific

by from Minneapolis MN |

Clayton was terrific to work with on my new Mini Cooper. He listened to my "wants list" in a new car and then showed me the options that would provide satisfaction. After I decided on the car I wanted, Clayton worked with the service department to alter the car and to ensure that I received it "when I wanted" to pick up the car. In other words, my car shopping experience was about getting the customer first before any sale of a car. I really appreciated that experience and how Clayton managed to provide a professional service through the entire process.

So Awesome!!

by from Bloomington MN |

Awesome. Love working with Gretchen. She always responded quickly to my emails or questions. This is my second MINI I've bought with Gretchen's help.

Smooth

by from Bloomington MN |

Working with Motorwerks Mini was a smooth experience. The most impressive part of the experience was at the time we picked up our vehicle. Our salesperson, Gretchen Tellock, took the time to explain and show us how to use every feature of the car. That was invaluable, as one can read the owners manual, but it doesn't compare to a hands on demonstration!

Great cars!

by from Bloomington MN |

I have purchased 3 MINI's since 2003. All great cars. Service has been good as well.