Broad Auto Sales

1155 Broad St, Newark, NJ 07114

Used 973-412-6106

Great people to do business with!

by from Kearny, NJ |

I purchased a 2002 BMW from Ricardo last week and the customer service was superb, he let me test drive the car and explained everything to me and then I sat down with the finance guy and he got me a pretty good interest rate. I did have 1 minor issue with the car but I took it back and they fixed it so no complaints. I am also going to send my family to them in the future. Thank you guys

broad auto sales newark nj

by from Newark, NJ |

I just bought a 2003 bmw x5 last month from broad auto sales and i know my credit isnt the best but these guys got a me a better interest rate than most other dealers (including bmw themselves) offered me so im glad i found them and bought a car there, since then i have recommended a few close friends of mine and i am very happy with my car. thank you guys

Broad Auto Sales responded to this review

December 12, 2012

Thank You Mike pleasure doing business with you & hope we can do some more in the future.

Broad Auto Sales

by from NJ |

Hi! I had a great experience at Broad Auto Sales. Ricardo and Antonio are very helpful, friendly and professional. I don't have the greatest credit but they were able to help me out anyway. The transaction was totally hassle-free and it didn't take very long. These guys really try to help you out in any way they can and they work with you. Thanks for my car guys! I love it! :)

Mark J.

by from NJ |

The guys at Broad Auto Sales are really helpful. Even tho they didn't have the car I originally wanted they promised to find me what I was looking for. They were very fast, within the week they found my car and I was on the road with my new car! They are very professional and accommodating. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a car!

Broad Auto Sales responded to this review

September 22, 2012

Thank You very much, we appreciate your business.

Mark J.