Decker Motor Car Company, Inc.

Decker Motor Car Company, Inc.

2680 Burnet Avenue, Syracuse, NY 13206

Used 888-290-5684

One of C.N.Y.'s Most Trusted Automobile Dealers!

A terrific car buying experience.

by from Syracuse NY |

A friendly, professional, no pressure, no hassle car buying process.The pre-sale, purchase, and completion of sale went quickly and smoothly. The three best cars we've purchased have come from Decker Motor Cars.

January 8, 2014

Thank you Andy and Catherine for your cars.com review. We appreciate you as our customers and look forward to doing business again. It was our pleasure helping you find the vehicle you were looking for. Thank You from all at Decker Motor Car Company, Inc.

Excellent buying experience

by from Liverpool, NY |

I was looking for a specific model of an SUV. I spoke with Tom about the range of year models, features, colors, and price I had in mind. The first one they found was a "limited" version which had features I didn't need, putting it out of my price range. We narrowed it down to a specific year, and what features (i.e., engine,drive train) I could be flexible on. The second one they found fit the bill almost exactly, and I got it for the price I wanted. The car went through my own mechanic's shop before the sale, and it was serviced quickly and efficiently, including all new tires. Some body trim was also ordered at that time and put on the car the following week at a very short visit. An airbag sensor light needed checked a couple weeks later. It was scheduled at a local dealer. They also were able to do a minor recall service there, saving me an additional visit. I was very pleased with the whole experience. I felt no pressure from them at any time, just an genuine desire to help me find the vehicle I wanted at a price I could afford. I would recommend them to anyone.

January 8, 2014

Thank you Craig C. for your feedback on cars.com. It was a pleasure to find you the vehicle you were looking for. We greatly appreciate your business. Thank You from all at Decker Motor Car Company, Inc.

Amazing

by from Minoa, NY |

Excellent customer service, listened to any concerns I had, and knew what they were doing. Low pressure sales. Not only will I go back to Decker but I will send any and all friends looking for a used vehicle to them. They bend over backwards for their customers and are as honest as they come.

September 10, 2013

It was our pleasure to assist you in your car buying decision. Thanks for your positive review! Decker Motor Car Company will always be here for you.

Outstanding Service Experience

by from Syracuse, NY |

I was treated very well by the staff when I bought my Buick Lacrosse When I returned a week later for a minor repair, Darin and Tom listened to my needs, and had the job done to my satisfaction.These guys run a very reputable dealership!

January 8, 2014

We thank you for your cars.com review. We appreciate you as our customer as well as your feedback which in turn helps us to improve our customer service. We have enjoyed helping you find the car of your needs. Thank You from all at Decker Motor Car Company, Inc.