AC Motors of New Hope

(5.0) 8 Reviews

2731 Nevada Ave N, New Hope, MN 55427

exceptional service

by from Circle Pines Mninnesota |

car buying experience excellent found what I was looking for and left very satisfied

Great to work with!

by from Duluth, MN |

After finding an unexpected problem with my car after purchasing it, I contacted the dealer and they arranged for the repairs. They were willing to work with me in a timely manner and resolve the issue.

No Pressure!

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I wanted to buy my Ford Flex from an authorized Ford dealer, but they didn't have much to offer at the time I was ready to buy. I found mine at AC and the price was better and had everything I was looking for. Becky was great to work with and got me a better deal than I had originally hoped for. There was no pressure at all especially when I declined a warranty. My credit union even commented on how well she had her paperwork in order which made it easier for them as well. Thanks Becky!

Extremely impressed

by from Richfield, MN |

Hi Becky ( sales and financing) and John ( owner), I want to thank you and the AC team for the great experience of buying my Navigator from AC. The deal, financing, warranty, in-house service ( remote starter) , and pleasant atmosphere made it the great experience. I will be in touch, since I plan to have my future service needs taken care of by AC. Regards, ................................... Mike Ritter ..................FYI - I found the truck online but was fortunate to meet the team on my first visit. Saw the truck and chatted with John. He shared the services his place offers and was available if I had any questions. After visiting 15 other place and checking out 18 truck, I ended back at AC - Motors in New Hope.

Professionjal Fast buying experience!

by from White Bear Lake MN |

AC motors has it dialed in!~ They are prompt on inquiries and they find the vehicle you want! Without knowing all my wants in the new vehicle Becky found one that I absolutely loved! I bought it without even driving it and I enjoy the truck more and more every day! I've had two AC motor custom trucks and love how they set them up! Beck with the Finance dept. was very efficient and very quick to work a great deal on the vehicle! I didn't have to do anything but answer her questions she did a excellent job of lining up the deal and making sure all the loose ends were tied up! When I arrived we did the paper work got a tour of their all around awesome facilities and were off in our Truck! Can't wait to buy many more vehicles from AC Motors in the future!

AC motors is the best!!!

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Everything about working with Automotive Concepts was awesome. Becky was quick and easy to work with and able to get us in a new better car than Morrie's. I can honestly say this was the best and greatest car buying experience I have ever had. I recommend anyone looking for a car or customization to contact them asap.

Best car buying experience ever

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I just purchased a Hummer H3 and it had to be the smoothest car transition I ever had. Becky was amazing and able to work with my via email,phone, and in person. I had also gone to Morries for the exact same style car with a much lower price and they could not get me to the payment and interest rate that Becky got me. The SUV was super clean and we will probably be back to do some customization in the near future. If you need a car or want to freshen up your old car go in and see the crew at AC-Motors of New Hope!!!

Great place to buy a car

by from Roseville, MN |

Great place to buy a car. I found the car through USAA's buying service. I told Renaldo Dennis I was interested in the car. I told him I had a situation that would prevent me from looking at it for several days. He brought the car to my home for me to test drive. I decided to buy the car. I went to finalize the paper work and pick up the car. I noticed a couple things. First I did not see any low value cars on the lot. Second like anyone else they are in the business of making money, but at the same time they work to make sure the customer is taken care of. Case in point Brad let me know that I could buy an extended warranty. Yet he did not push it. I finally decided to get it. It was refreshing to be given an option to think about without a high pressure sales pitch. When I found out how expensive a spare key with remote access was, I called Brad and he gave me the number of a locksmith that made a key with remote for about half what a local locksmith wanted. I would defiantly buy another car there and recommend AC Motors others as well.