Parkway Family Mazda/Kia

Used 888-847-1749
Service 888-567-2674

Great Buy

by from Houston,TX |

Traded in my Mazda Tribute'06 for new Mazda 6. I got my traded in value on my Mazda that I wanted, plus returning Mazda customer discount and I'm very happy with my purchase.

Great Service.

by from Spring, Tx |

My wife and I bought Miata, after a long day of looking around town and my wife having to go into work, I stopped by. Kyle our sales person was more then helpful, throughout the process, as I waited for my wife to text me her thoughts, he let me charge the phone. With help of his Managers Dave, Richard, and Brad worked out an great Deal. They not only were flexible in letting me come back with my wife at later day, Leesa in finance worked with my Credit Union making it a no hassle experience. They were flexible with an odd situation and I fully appreciated the service.

Deceptive and sleazy finance officer Leesa Foster

by from Houston, Texas |

This dealer has a sleazy way of jacking up the price of a car. I agreed to a price with the manager and the salesperson. Then the finance officer (Leesa Foster) a disgusting person takes over. She will overwhelm you with small talk and chit chat to the extent that she is a non stop blabbermouth, just to distract you from the task at hand and then she asks you to sign the papers which I did. When I got home they had sold me some additional car insurance which I had specifically told her I did not want it. When I complained about it, she insisted that I had requested it. Then there was the salesperson, a guy called Mike. As soon after I signed the papers he did not want anything to do with us. Really it was my mistake for not checking what I was signing for. They took advantage of a naive customer Live and learn

Very Poor Customer Service

by from kingwood tx |

There cars have two stickers. MSRP and then one with dealer add ons+ MSRP. My wife bought an MX5 from them and negotiated a price for the car off of the dealer add on sticker. They did not have the color she wanted but would get it there. I was out of town hunting and this was the first car she bought on her own. The ruined it for her. When I got back going over the paperwork they gave her a car with no dealer add ons as negotiated. So we go back and deal with Bob Murphy. Avoid this guy. He said when she negotiated the price down all of the dealer add ons come off. The salesman had told her at delivery all of the items were on the car. Salesman no longer there, big surprise. Come to find out the charged $299 for some theft protection the car didnt have on it. Month and a half of calls to get that refund. I will never refer anyone to this dealership. They give you that real used car salesman feeling. After 1/2 a dozen calls the general manager (Dave Davis) took care of the final issues. Only after the receptionist (Sarah Hall lied to me saying there wasnt a manager in the building. Karmen Rodriguez did finalize the refund. I would still avoid this place.

purchase of CX5

by from kingwood tx |

I bought a CX5 from Parkway Mazda on Saturday.What a breath of fresh air. My salesman was Mark Mitchell and he was very knowelagable . He was straight forward and no back and forth hassels. Excellent service.

Don't buy what you can't see!

by from Houston, TX |

Do NOT buy a car from them that isn?t already on the dealer lot! Did not see the ?Real? window sticker until after I took possession of the car. Sticker was in the glove compartment box. Saw a confusing list of options instead, which was not in the paperwork they gave me. But they will have you sign, that you saw the sticker. They also switched to another car that they said was the same, just located closer. However, they could not verify to me, after the fact, if the features were actually the same on that car. Either way, the car they sold me did not have all the features I thought I was paying for. Insisted that I wanted a ?fully loaded? car, but they didn?t appear to know what that meant! Felt pressured on the sale, which should have been my first clue to run. Didn?t know the sales person was leaving the dealership, so think he was motivated in selling a car they could get in quickly, instead of the car I was asking for. They stressed to me that Family Parkway Mazda is the more trustworthy dealership in the area ? don?t believe it! Need to replace a second car, later this year, and was certain on purchasing the 2014 Mazda 6, but I think I will get something else now.

they SUCK

by from Houston |

I feel completely misled and lied to and am particularly upset with Drey for not only going behind the back of another salesmen (CJ) but also giving me a false quote. not only did he insist that OTEHR dealerships were liars but he insisted he was straightforward and truthful. in the end, he proved to be the one that is disloyal. You have wasted my time, effort, energy, and money and have officially lost my business. Totally disappointing how you guys operate.

Kia Sorrento

by from Kingwood Tx |

This is my third Kia from this dealer great service!