Wallace Nissan

(2.3) 3 Reviews

4313 SE Federal Hwy, Stuart, FL 34997

Don't Go to Wallace Nissan Service Departmet

by from Stuart, FL |

My daughters car was brought into Wallace Nissan because the car would not turn off! They determined that we needed a new ignition. Had it replaced. 10 days later....the same problem! Took it back in and they said it worked fine for them. Same problem happened again 20 days later. My daughter was in Orlando and took it to a Nissan dealership up there....it had major wiring problems from the previous owner...they totally fixed it. Wrote to Wallace Nissan with copies of all the paperwork and requested a refund for the new ignition since that was not the problem in the first place. Service Manager totally danced around it saying that there must have been two problems!! Seriously.....really looking forward to filling out that manufacturer's survey and contacting Nissan Consumer Affairs. DON'T GO TO WALLACE NISSAN FOR REPAIRS!!

Wallace Nissan responded to this review

July 23, 2014

Stephanie we are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience you incurred from the two separate issues your daughter had with her vehicle. We are confident that if we had found the wiring issue (which at the time was not presenting a problem)... we would not have been able to only fix bad wiring to get your daughters car working properly. When the vehicle was brought in it had a broken ignition. After your vehicle was fixed it was returned in working order. Wallace Nissan is fair company and does the best to keep customers happy.

Wallace Nissan Rocks!!!

by from Stuart, Florida |

I disagree with the other reviewer and would like to offer my input concerning my recent purchase of a 2014 Altima SL. I had started my search online through USAA and had a dealer committed price with a Nissan Dealer down south and one in Orlando. I wanted to stay as a Wallace Family customer, so I brought my paperwork from USAA to Wallace. I spoke with Holden on the phone and made arrangements to meet him. He was prompt and curtious. I wanted a one specific color and had all of my optional equiptment determined. Holden and I sat down and created a deal. There were minor hiccups, as I am very demanding. Holden and his Manager, Garth were more than accomodating and demonstrated nothing but professionalism through out my experience. I would highly recommend this dealership. What a great team!! We will continue to be a Wallace Family as my son-in-law will be purchasing a vehicle from Wallace in the near future.

Avoid this dealership

by from Jensen Beach, Florida |

Go to this dealership ONLY if you enjoy being yelled at by the sales manager Dallas Steiger. We have been yelled at and lied to. We even contacted the office of Bill Wallace to get a proper car ordered and have been completely blown off on ordering a replacement. Read the Google reviews. I wish I had before buying! Go to West Palm or Ft Pierce if you want a Nissan.