Beardmore Chevrolet Subaru

418 Fort Crook Road North, Bellevue, NE 68005

New 888-849-2187
Used 888-829-6554
Service 866-823-7361

Serving the Midwest since 1919 & Including the Beardmore Experience! More and More...It's Beardmore!!

Great experience from the start

by from Omaha, NE |

We have been searching for a 2nd car and came across the pre-owned corolla from Beardmore on Cars.com. I was still shopping around and looked at the other cars but when I asked for e-quote, Kerrie, our sales person promptly responded with a great price. We then went in and test drove the car and had no problem with it. After little bit more negotiation we agreed on price and purchased it because there was nothing holding us back. Price was great, car runs smooth, whole process was smooth and quick and car is coming with a nice warranty even manufacture's warranty was expired. We really had a deal at this place!!!

Excellent experience!

by from Bellevue, NE |

My salesman John and the manager Dan were wonderful to work with. John gave me plenty of info and allowed me to take the used car to my mechanic to get it checked out before deciding to buy it. He was very low pressure, friendly and professional! The manager Dan worked with John and I to get my used car to the price I wanted to pay! Excellent experience all around!

Subaru 2.5i AWD

by from Omaha |

I got quotes from 3 dealers. Beardmore's offer was the best, obviously. There was no pressure (like follow up calls or threats that the offer may not last long etc.) to accept their offer. When I got to the dealer to test drive the vehicle, their behaviour was with utmost respect. Beardmore's representative Mr. Thane Kreager suggested that I go back and test drive a second time if I had doubts, which I did. Once the deal was made, the buying process was seamless. There were no surprises on the final invoice. Sharp contrast between Beardmore and many other dealerships was very obvious, not just in the pricing but in their overall behaviour to their customer.

Buying online

by from Merino, CO |

Beardmore was great. Answered questions by phone and email; picked us up from airport hotel; and held our car for a few days until we were able to make arrangements to get 400 miles there to purchase it . Professional, friendly service, and made arrangements to meet one of our requests even though not customary. Price was exactly what it was quoted at.

The best of my 17 car buying experiences

by from Kansas City |

First deal I made on-line. The car was exactly as described - better, really. The price was the best around; received fair value for my trade-in. The purchasing process was easy - Brian was a facilitator, not a sales guy. Great experience.

Great Dealership!

by from Omaha |

Everyone at the dealership was friendly and easy to work with! Keep up the good work!