Bayshore Automotive

Bayshore Automotive

2801 E Adamo Dr, Tampa, FL 33605

Used 888-268-9561

Specializing in clean, one owner, Florida luxury cars & SUVs.

This is the way car buying should be!

by from Maine |

I was shopping all of South FL for a low mileage SAAB 9-3. Spoke with several high volume dealers with valid vehicles but the sales system in each gave me a cold chill. Then I spoke with Linda at Bayshore Automotive. Whew! It's really hard to quantify the extent and depth of the difference. Friendly, efficient, knowledgeable, enthusiastic and honest. I could go on. The car was not perfect as it had 40k mi. She worked with me at every turn to resolve the issues. She seemed to have the full support of Ownership in her efforts to so. The right car at the right price...with a grin.

Kevin is a straight up guy. Bayshore Auto A ++

by from Atlanta Ga |

I recently purchased a 2004 M3 from these guys. I drove 500 miles from Atlanta to pick it up. It was a low pressure deal. Kevin worked with me and as fair as anyone can ask. We both walked away happy I think. I drove home 500 miles smiling ear to ear. Car didn't miss a beat. When I need another higher end car I'm checking with Bayshore Automotive. Thanks guys. Matt S.

1996 Dodge Viper

by from Nashville |

I found my 1996 Dodge Viper through Bayshore. I had been searching for this car for quite sometime. I was very particular, I wanted the hard top and windows, and a well maintained car. I tracked the car from trade in at a local Chevy dealer to Kevin's. After talking to Kevin over the phone multiple times, and through texting videos and pics of the car, I decided to purchase the vehicle site unseen. This was the first time that I had ever bought a vehicle over the internet and not seeing it in person- the risk was mine knowing the car was 17 years old. The process was simple, and the delivery that Kevin arranged arrived early. As I do with all used car purchases, I took the Viper within the week of arrival to the Dodge dealer and to the only Viper tech in the region. The car was spot on what Kevin represented. The dealer said the car was well maintained and in great condition. After an oil and sparkplug change (on my request) the car was ready. Kevin has been great with answering questions and communicating even after the sale with sending me the title and tags- I will recommend this dealer, specifically Kevin, to my car clubs and happily write online reviews. My experience was white glove over the internet, as well it should be dealing with a high end dealer. Thank You Kevin for all your help- I look forward to enjoying my car, and shopping with you in the future.- Mike

Kevin is Great

by from Palm Harbor, FL |

Great friendly honest people. I will buy again. Thank you!

Still please with car.

by from Palm Harbor, Florida |

HI. I bought my 2005 Jaguar XJ8L from Kevin 3.5 years ago. I had been looking for a mint condition pre-owned Jaguar, not sure why...but was ready for something new and different. I tried Crown Jaguar Dealer in St. Petersburg but the high pressure and limited number of pre-owned cars soured my search. Then using my computer and a lengthy search I discovered Bayshore Automotive. They had several Jag's. I made an appointment and looked at their selections, they had a few. I was instantly drawn to the one, I currently own. The buying experience was .... fantastic. No pressure, which was a plus....Kevin gave me a great deal on the car and gave me a more than substantial allowance on my trade-in. Anyhow...I know you can either buy a good reliable, trustworthy used car....or brand new one, its a gamble. I was skeptical, given the history of Jaguar's reputation. In short....my car was, and still is beautiful and have had no problems with it even after 3.5 years. I would have no hesitation in going back to Bayshore Automotive in looking for another reliable used high-end car. If I could post a picture of my Jag....I would so you could see for yourself, it looks the same the day I drove it from the warehouse.

Couldn't be happier thanks to Kevin !

by from New Lenox il |

I purchased an 01 hummer from Bayshore . Dealing with Kevin made the entire process Easy and painless. I expected a nice truck for the money I paid , What I got was an excellent truck . Kevin was very good about taking pictures of any little flaws he could see . I went into this deal knowing a 12 year old vehicle is not going to be perfect , but as far as I'm concerned I now am the proud owner of one of the nicest 01s in Illinois . All this was done over the phone and online . I never saw the truck in person until the transport pulled into my driveway. It was everything and more than I expected . A big thank you to Bayshore and my buddie Kevin champ . Thanks guys . ..... I love my truck . Best buying experience I've ever had !

Purchase experience

by from OBX, NC |

Purchased a 07' Saab Convertible from Bayshore Automotive in early May. Could not pick up the car until the end of May. Kevin Champ stored the car inside their warehouse at no charge to me. Car was exactly as advertised and was cleaned prior to my arrival. On paperwork was completed before my arrival and I had to spend no more that a half hour at the dealership. Drove it nonstop to North Carolina (880 miles) without incident. Will recommend Bayshore to friends and will use them again. Kevin Champ will go out of his way to please his customers.

Wow! Wow!

by from Dallas tx |

I had the pleasure of having Kevin Champ as my sales rep. He was nothing short of amazing. I was in Texas and he facilitated everything smoothly from florida. He even boosted the price to throw my husband off since this a gift for him. He helped me though each level of the process. He even helped when I blew the battery. I will recommend them 10000 times over. And my car was amazing. Thanks a lot because it is the small things that matter. Laneysa from Texas.

Simply the best selection of exotic cars in Tampa.

by from Tampa FL |

John Bonet was very accommodating to my wife and I on our purchase of a 2010 Porsche 911. This is a very polished, well run dealership with a cool atmosphere. Keep up the good work, guys.