Bayshore Automotive

2801 E Adamo Dr, Tampa, FL 33605

Used 888-268-9561 Used 888-268-9561

Specializing in clean, one owner, Florida luxury cars & SUVs. Call us and stop by today!

Above and beyond the call of duty

by from LAKE CITY, FL |

I found this company online while searching for a quality used car. The staff at Bayshore went out of their way to make our buying experience as easy and pleasant as possible. This company carries only the best quality vehicles available. While we did have a few issues with outside vendors that tried to throw a wrench in things, Bayshore went out of their way to help resolve any issues and close my deal. I highly recommend this company and their staff if you are in the market for a used high end vehicle. You will not be disappointed with the price, quality, or staff.

Made Me a Lifelong Customer

by from Miami, FL |

I have been looking for a tricked out Jeep for my wife for several months. I had been to a dealership in Miami several times and thought I was down the road towards buying one. However, that dealership kept screwing me around, trying to move number around in regards to the aftermarket add-ons. I looked on-line for another dealership and found Bayshore. Liked what I saw, so called to get more info on one of the Jeeps. Kevin was unbelievable to work with throughout the process. I was probably not the easiest customer, as I had tons of questions (just wanted to get the perfect build for my wife). Kevin was patient, listened to my thoughts and wants, made great suggestions and worked hard to keep things within my budget. He did what he said he would do...he did not cut any corners. The guy is honest as the day is long. I ended up buying a Jeep, sight unseen (which was very unnerving). However, I got exactly what I wanted (thanks to Kevin) and at over $5k less than the dealership in Miami. Wife has had the Keep for two months now and absolutely loves it...as do the kids and I. Heck, I try to come up with excuses just to get out and drive it. Absolutely love the Jeep, love Bayshore Automotive and have been telling everyone I know what a great experience it was working with Kevin. I will buy from Bayshore and Kevin again.

Like the good 'ol days.

by from Daytona Beach, Florida |

Bought a monster of a new Jeep....never saw it but reviews and gut feelings are alive and well. Linda and Kevin both realized what I wanted....no hassle and the best of the best. Man, did they perform! They are family now and I cannot see buying another car anywhere else. My Jeep is top of the line but cheaper than one would expect. These people take pride in their product and always answer their phone! They even shipped my new Jeep before they got the title and boot money check. Works both ways in their book. They deal in quality products with quality people. Linda is like a high school buddy. They aim to please. I am more than pleased. Down right giddy to see people who do believe in the Golden Rule.

Bayshore Automotive responded to this review

November 11, 2015

Hi Captain, I am so glad you had a great experience and high school buddies stay in touch! It was great working with you! Linda

Great Service, Awesome Deal, Friendly

by from Albuquerque, NM |

Purchased a vehicle from these guys two weeks ago and love the service that i had. Being from Albuquerque, NM you can't find great deals on awesome high end cars like the one I purchased. Linda was very helpful the entire way from start to finish and helped me choose the vehicle I love. She is very patient, informative and always will go the extra mile for you! I highly recommend these guys and will definitely purchase another vehicle from them in the future. Thanks guys!

Bayshore Automotive responded to this review

November 11, 2015

Hi Dex! It was a pleasure to meet you and we did have some up's and down's but we made it through! I am happy to have you as a customer and a friend! Linda

As easy as it gets.

by from Cherryville, NC |

I recently purchased a 1996 Corvette that Kevin took on trade for a Jeep. When I read the description of the Vette it sounded too good to be true. I talked to Kevin on the phone and he gave me a great price. I let him know that I would have to drive 600 miles to see the car. He assured me the car was exactly as advertised. I was not disappointed. It is a great car at a great price.

This is the way car buying should be!

by from Maine |

I was shopping all of South FL for a low mileage SAAB 9-3. Spoke with several high volume dealers with valid vehicles but the sales system in each gave me a cold chill. Then I spoke with Linda at Bayshore Automotive. Whew! It's really hard to quantify the extent and depth of the difference. Friendly, efficient, knowledgeable, enthusiastic and honest. I could go on. The car was not perfect as it had 40k mi. She worked with me at every turn to resolve the issues. She seemed to have the full support of Ownership in her efforts to so. The right car at the right price...with a grin.

Kevin is a straight up guy. Bayshore Auto A ++

by from Atlanta Ga |

I recently purchased a 2004 M3 from these guys. I drove 500 miles from Atlanta to pick it up. It was a low pressure deal. Kevin worked with me and as fair as anyone can ask. We both walked away happy I think. I drove home 500 miles smiling ear to ear. Car didn't miss a beat. When I need another higher end car I'm checking with Bayshore Automotive. Thanks guys. Matt S.

1996 Dodge Viper

by from Nashville |

I found my 1996 Dodge Viper through Bayshore. I had been searching for this car for quite sometime. I was very particular, I wanted the hard top and windows, and a well maintained car. I tracked the car from trade in at a local Chevy dealer to Kevin's. After talking to Kevin over the phone multiple times, and through texting videos and pics of the car, I decided to purchase the vehicle site unseen. This was the first time that I had ever bought a vehicle over the internet and not seeing it in person- the risk was mine knowing the car was 17 years old. The process was simple, and the delivery that Kevin arranged arrived early. As I do with all used car purchases, I took the Viper within the week of arrival to the Dodge dealer and to the only Viper tech in the region. The car was spot on what Kevin represented. The dealer said the car was well maintained and in great condition. After an oil and sparkplug change (on my request) the car was ready. Kevin has been great with answering questions and communicating even after the sale with sending me the title and tags- I will recommend this dealer, specifically Kevin, to my car clubs and happily write online reviews. My experience was white glove over the internet, as well it should be dealing with a high end dealer. Thank You Kevin for all your help- I look forward to enjoying my car, and shopping with you in the future.- Mike

Kevin is Great

by from Palm Harbor, FL |

Great friendly honest people. I will buy again. Thank you!

Still please with car.

by from Palm Harbor, Florida |

HI. I bought my 2005 Jaguar XJ8L from Kevin 3.5 years ago. I had been looking for a mint condition pre-owned Jaguar, not sure why...but was ready for something new and different. I tried Crown Jaguar Dealer in St. Petersburg but the high pressure and limited number of pre-owned cars soured my search. Then using my computer and a lengthy search I discovered Bayshore Automotive. They had several Jag's. I made an appointment and looked at their selections, they had a few. I was instantly drawn to the one, I currently own. The buying experience was .... fantastic. No pressure, which was a plus....Kevin gave me a great deal on the car and gave me a more than substantial allowance on my trade-in. Anyhow...I know you can either buy a good reliable, trustworthy used car....or brand new one, its a gamble. I was skeptical, given the history of Jaguar's reputation. In short....my car was, and still is beautiful and have had no problems with it even after 3.5 years. I would have no hesitation in going back to Bayshore Automotive in looking for another reliable used high-end car. If I could post a picture of my Jag....I would so you could see for yourself, it looks the same the day I drove it from the warehouse.