Berge Auto

Berge Auto

199 E 800 N, Orem, UT 84057

Used 888-461-0572

VOTED BEST PRE OWNED CAR DEALER OF UTAH COUNTY FOR 8 CONSECUTIVE YEARS!

They have taken such great care of us

by from Orem, UT |

This would car #5 we bought through Berge Auto. No matter the request it is taken care of. They have taken such great care of us through the years, we wouldn't go anywhere else!

Best auto dealer you can find!

by from Topeka, KS |

You can't find a better car experience anywhere. From my first car-buying experience with Berge, based on a family member's recommendation, I found myself drawn into a long-term relationship, based on honesty, outstanding support, mutual trust and genuine friendship. Our family has made Berge Auto our car dealer and auto care facility of choice, as well as our best source of expert advice in all areas of automobile ownership.

The best car buying experience I've ever had

by from Twin falls, ID |

I was amazed at my experience here. It was hands-down the best car-buying experience I've ever had. Very friendly atmosphere. It's a family owned business. There's absolutely no pressure. Very fair prices. I drove 4 hours from my home to come here, and I'll do it again.

They have taken such great care of us

Clean reliable cars

by from Orem, UT |

I have purchased 3 cars from Berge Auto. They have all been clean reliable cars and will continue to buy from them in the future. They are also real good at taking care of any problems that you may encounter with your vehicle.

Recommended to all!

by from Springville, UT |

Needing a car quickly, my wife and I went to several pre-owned dealers to see what the market was like. When we gave these places our requirements they more or less laughed at us. -Less than 100,000 miles -Toyota -around $7,000 We had already tried Berge, and they apologized that they didn't have anything in that range that we were looking for. The other places kept pushing for us to spend more and more, and up our limit. "You're approved for up to $15,000! That means you could look at any of THESE cars. We went back to Berge looking at their selection. When we asked about a car that was a little out of our previously stated price range they made sure to say, "You wanted less than 8,000 and we didn't want to push you into more than you said you were comfortable." THEY LISTEN to us! It's a family business that has been around a long time. I know why! My sister has bought a car from them, and this is the second car we've purchased from them. They are outstanding, and I wouldn't recommend any one else!

THE BEST USED CAR DEALERSHIP IN UTAH!!!

by from Kearns, UT |

Ive purchased 6 vehicles from Berge Auto over the past 15 years, most recently a Nissan XTerra. All had no problems whatsoever, no rust, excellent interior/exterior condition, great mileage and very dependable. Their customer service is top notch. Ask for Stephanie!!

Great experience with Berge Auto

by from Salt Lake City, Utah |

Our family has purchased several cars from Berge Auto. We have also referred extended family members and friends to "go see Steph"! This is a family business whose name is on the line every day. They know the business, they are honest and they stand behind the cars they put on their lot. There is no one I would go to for a quality used car other than Berge Auto. We have only had positive experiences with them.

Best Place To Buy A Quality Used Car

by from Sandy, Utah |

I echo what others have stated, which is that you could never go wrong buying a quality used car from Berge Auto, Orem, Utah. I have personally known the owners for over 40 years. I can attest to their honesty and integrity. If you have had a bad experience with them, I suggest you talk to them and they will make it right. I am absolutely sure of that. I have purchased several nice cars from them myself. (Lexus RX 350's) I love how they personally select their cars from other dealers in Arizona. Reason? NO RUST! The cars I bought were so new looking and smelling, I could not believe it. They don't sell crappy used cars. They simply won't have it hauled to Utah if it is not up to their standards. Other family members have bought a variety of makes from them....about 5 if I am not mistaken. All those cars were top notch. I have referred many friends to them who have referred their friends. Here is the best part. If they do not have what you want, tell them and they will find it for you. With high costs of new cars, who would go anywhere else? Go buy a slightly used car that looks like new and save yourself a ton of money. Lastly, look at all the "Berge Auto" license plate frames in the Salt Lake valley. Nuf said. Out!

Highly Recommended.

by from South Jordan, UT |

Our family has purchased five cars from Berge Auto over the course of the last ten years (two Lexus, two Toyotas and small Mazda van). I like to think I?m a very picky consumer when it comes to car shopping: I research like crazy, I view online, I read reviews, I have gone to multiple dealers in both Salt Lake and Utah County to find what I am looking for, at the price I want to pay. In the end, I have not bought a car from other dealers because I don?t like pushy salespeople, nor do I want to pay higher prices in efforts to support a floundering professional basketball team. Instead, our family has chosen to avoid the hassle with other dealers and go to Berge Auto. Berge Auto has excellent customer service and a great selection of quality cars at a fair price. They go above and beyond to make sure we find the car we want each time we come in. We have referred them to several of our friends and family who have in turn also purchased multiple cars from them. I highly recommend Berge Auto.

Best place to buy a car.

by from South Jordan, UT |

We have purchased two cars from Berge Auto over the years, they have been great cars ( 1. Camry, 1. Lexus). We have referred eleven people to them, all of them purchased cars and they are happy. It's refreshing to buy a car and not be beat up by the sales person or play the games. Used cars are not perfect but Berge Auto hand selects most of their cars from a Lexus dealership in Arizona and ships them to their dealership in Orem, one reason we bought from them is because the cars are the highest quality at a reasonable and fair price and where they came from Arizona there is no snow which means no salt to corrode or rust the cars. We've been very happy with our purchases from them as well as our friends. When we are in the car buying market again we will see Berge Auto first.