Berge Auto

199 E 800 N, Orem, UT 84057

Used 801-224-1555 Used 801-224-1555

They have taken such great care of us

by from Orem, UT |

This would car #5 we bought through Berge Auto. No matter the request it is taken care of. They have taken such great care of us through the years, we wouldn't go anywhere else!

Would not recommend them

by from Orem, UT |

I would not recommend Berge Auto to anyone. Although they can be friendly, they definitely can improve in various areas. To name a few, one of the sons has anger problems. He is rude, disrespectful, and will even yell at customers. How about you learn basic customer service skills before doing business. Also, good luck having them call you back when you are in need of something. More often than not, they'll return your call only after a reasonable amount of time has passed. YOU are the one that will have to follow up with them, not the other way around. If you do end up buying a car there, make sure you take it to a mechanic and get it checked and be sure to look carefully at the electronics. If something doesn't work, have THEM fix it. If you bring it up after the fact, they'll offer to pay for some of the repair, but not all. STAY AWAY!!!

Awesome used-car dealership with customer focus

by from Saratoga Springs, Utah |

Having a growing, family used-car business for 23 years says a lot. A large percentage of the buyers, like me, are return customers. I have referred over a dozen buyers, including family members, to Berge and they all share my enthusiasm for this company. They hand-pick most of their cars from new car dealers in the Phoenix, Az. area and focus on a few quality auto makers and cars with clean histories, excellent care and low mileage. The selling process is comfortable, open and relaxed. Their customer focus is evident through the whole process. They do their detailing of each car on the premises and also provide most needed service in their own service department. The Berge company staff/owners always exceed expectations and are honest, caring members of the community. I wouldn't consider buying from any other dealer

Best auto dealer you can find!

by from Topeka, KS |

You can't find a better car experience anywhere. From my first car-buying experience with Berge, based on a family member's recommendation, I found myself drawn into a long-term relationship, based on honesty, outstanding support, mutual trust and genuine friendship. Our family has made Berge Auto our car dealer and auto care facility of choice, as well as our best source of expert advice in all areas of automobile ownership.

The best car buying experience I've ever had

by from Twin falls, ID |

I was amazed at my experience here. It was hands-down the best car-buying experience I've ever had. Very friendly atmosphere. It's a family owned business. There's absolutely no pressure. Very fair prices. I drove 4 hours from my home to come here, and I'll do it again.

They have taken such great care of us

Clean reliable cars

by from Orem, UT |

I have purchased 3 cars from Berge Auto. They have all been clean reliable cars and will continue to buy from them in the future. They are also real good at taking care of any problems that you may encounter with your vehicle.

Recommended to all!

by from Springville, UT |

Needing a car quickly, my wife and I went to several pre-owned dealers to see what the market was like. When we gave these places our requirements they more or less laughed at us. -Less than 100,000 miles -Toyota -around $7,000 We had already tried Berge, and they apologized that they didn't have anything in that range that we were looking for. The other places kept pushing for us to spend more and more, and up our limit. "You're approved for up to $15,000! That means you could look at any of THESE cars. We went back to Berge looking at their selection. When we asked about a car that was a little out of our previously stated price range they made sure to say, "You wanted less than 8,000 and we didn't want to push you into more than you said you were comfortable." THEY LISTEN to us! It's a family business that has been around a long time. I know why! My sister has bought a car from them, and this is the second car we've purchased from them. They are outstanding, and I wouldn't recommend any one else!

THE BEST USED CAR DEALERSHIP IN UTAH!!!

by from Kearns, UT |

Ive purchased 6 vehicles from Berge Auto over the past 15 years, most recently a Nissan XTerra. All had no problems whatsoever, no rust, excellent interior/exterior condition, great mileage and very dependable. Their customer service is top notch. Ask for Stephanie!!

Great experience with Berge Auto

by from Salt Lake City, Utah |

Our family has purchased several cars from Berge Auto. We have also referred extended family members and friends to "go see Steph"! This is a family business whose name is on the line every day. They know the business, they are honest and they stand behind the cars they put on their lot. There is no one I would go to for a quality used car other than Berge Auto. We have only had positive experiences with them.