The Auto Butler

8331 Fm 1960 Bypass Rd W, Humble, TX 77338

Used 281-548-1010

lack of communication

by from houston, texas |

I am happy with my car but the lack of communication/ or miscommunication can been very frustrating. In the beginning of my sale I went into the dealer because I needed further explanation on my paperwork and wrong information was given to me then a specific person there acted like it was my fault she didnt know how to answer my question. Recently I took my car in for repairs and I kept calling to find out an estimate and no phone calls where ever returned until my car was fixed and payment was due. Then I asked what my balance for the job done would be and was given one price over the phone then at the time of pickup another price was quoted. Instead of just apologizing for the misquote she kept telling me that other places charge more and never took responsibility of their mistake and i was told i could just leave my car if i didnt like the price. Lack of communication is a big issue here but wrong information is also a problem.

The Auto Butler responded to this review

June 23, 2014

Hello and thanks for your input on your experience at The Auto Butler. I am glad to hear you are enjoying your new vehicle purchase from us, we truly strive for quality as we would like to keep our customers coming back. Your input is important to us and appreciate you letting us know about the discrepancy in repair pricing. While it is true that we are the lowest priced garage in Houston, we also want satisfied customers. Please contact me immediately so I can consult and correct the person you dealt with to ensure we avoid future issues. Also please always sign your name and be specific in complaints so we know the details and who we are talking to, otherwise it looks like a false complaint posted by a competitor and is impossible to correct. Thank You, Don Dowden The Auto Butler, Owner

Great Dealership

by from Humble, TX |

My credit was shot and I needed a car. I was referred to The Auto Butler by another car salesman and it actually turned out to be great. I told Don (owner) what kind of car I was looking for and we ended up ordering a BMW. It took the regular 7-14 days to come back, which was fine, and I love my car. It is in immaculate condition; rides smooth, and definitely turn heads. My financial transaction with Lana (owner/wife) was also great. After giving her all my information she talked with me and my husband for about an hour. They also work with you on TTL which is great. I really had a wonderful experience because I never heard of any car lot actually ordering a customer exactly what he/she wants. I would absolutely recommend and will be going back to the Auto Butler.

Customer service

by from Houston, TX |

I had to take my vehicle back for repairs..the workmanship was excellent.

Special Order Nissan Maxima

by from Humble, Tx |

The Auto Butler staff are good people to get a car from. My special order 2005 Nissan Maxima is a good car inside and out.

great services

by from HOUSTON TEXAS |

LOVE IT WAS VERY HAPPY I WILL SEEN MORE FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO GET CARS FROM THE BUTLER

Got my first car

by from Humble, Texas |

I just got my first car, I'm so happy. They worked out a plan with me and made it happen :) Thank y'all so much.

very cool

by from Humble |

Took my trade in to them and got a very fair price. Was able to leave with the vehicle I wanted. Salesman was laid back yet professional. They were very flexible with my crazy pay schedule and set up a payment plan that really works well for me. If you need in-house financing definitely the place to go. Great personalized experience.

Special Order of 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX

by from Kingwood, Tx |

I originally called The Auto Butler to inquire about a Black 04 Subaru STI they have posted here in cars.com then Mr. Brad Woosley told that it's already sold. He then told me that i can place a special order to them of the same model and year then i asked him if it is possible if i already have a car in mind and i can't buy it because im short in cash if they can finance me with whatever balance is left. He then told me to email him where to find the car and details about the car. After 3 days they were able to close the deal! Just when i thought that my hopes are gone to get the car that i want, The Auto Butler was there to get it for me. It was an excellent customer service indeed! I recommend The Auto Butler to people out there who's in the market for quality cars. Thank you so much!

Very Helpful

by from Huffman, TX |

I recently came to the Auto Butler looking for a decent used truck. Had a good experience with the staff there, real friendly, not pushy at all. I bought a Dodge work truck that I am very happy with.

horrible!!!

by from texas |

they cant return a email or phone call, the service was bad and when the deal was made.... all the paperwork was not as we agreed upon..dont waste your time with this place