Avondale Mazda

Used 866-949-7310 Used866-949-7310
Service 866-887-4210 Service 866-887-4210

Great Dealership, Awesome Sales Staff

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Went down to look for a truck, found exactly what I was looking for. The sales staff was knowledgeable and friendly and I especially liked my salesman, Curtis. He was patient when I was indecisive on my vehicle and willing to pull every truck on the lot up so I could look at them, decide what I wanted and test drive. The buying process was quick and easy and Tony, John and Zach were all very friendly. From door to being financed and on my way, the whole process only took 4 hours. Including 2 20+ minute test drives. I'm completely happy with my purchase and will be back.

Avondale Mazda responded to this review

May 20, 2016

Thank you for your review. It was wonderful to meet you. Thank you for the opportunity to assist you with getting your new truck. I know you're going to love it! Please let me know if we can be of any assistance in the future. I look forward to talking with you again soon. John

Absolutely the place to go to! (David N.)

by from ¿Phoenix,AZ |

Today I was curious in purchasing a car for my upcoming birthday. David was the nice gentleman that helped me,he showed me what best fits my wage, my usage and above all my personality. His joyous attitude and straight to the point has me in coming for a second visit and possibly purchasing a car with him he was Just excellent smart and very nice! Awsome staff, good Job David!! :)

Avondale Mazda responded to this review

May 20, 2016

Hi Clarissa. Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that David was of great assistance to you in your car buying process. Buying a car should be a fun experience and we want to make sure that we make it that way for you. I know David will be very happy to assist you when you come back in. Please let him know what he can do. Thank you again. John Barfield

Satisfied

by from Avondale az |

This dealership went above and beyond to help me get the car that I wanted! I truly appreciate everyone who helped me..

Excellent Sales Professional

by from Glendale, AZ |

Beth Lestinsky (Sales Professional) is Excellent. I purchase a vehicle from her and she was so patient, kind, and polite. She explain everything with no rush. I would not go anywhere else. When I purchase my daughter vehicle it will be from her. No Hassles, No Bull only straight talk you can understand. Thanks goodness for a true Sales Professional. Excellent Overall, Excellent Customer Service, Excellent Buying Process, Excellent Facilities.

Why go anywhere else?

by from Avondale, AZ |

My service has, and continues to be nothing short of impeccable at Avondale Mazda. As a first time car buyer, I went there with all the fears and anxieties that are generally accepted with such an experience. Would I get a good deal? How would I know which car to buy? Could I afford one I liked? Would the salesperson be scheming and conniving as the movies portray? Perhaps elsewhere, but certainly not at Avondale Mazda. From my initial buying experience, complete with a ringing of a pretty cool gong to celebrate my step into real adulthood, and the debt associated with it, to the recent service I had done on my barely-over-5,000 mile-broken-in car, I have been nothing short of impressed. From the day Landon, car salesman extraordinaire, handed over the keys to my rocking vehicle, I have loved every moment driving this car. I know, I know it's not a Mazda 3, but hey it works for me. Oh, and don't even get me started on the gas mileage!!!! I average 32 city and smile as I fill up my tank for less than the cost of a McDonald's Extra Value Meal (not really, but it's darn close) As for my recent service, I took ole Mabel in for her scheduled first oil change. (Yes my car is named for an 80-year-old lady. Sadly she doesn't give good hugs, unless you count those turns, nor does she smell like fresh baked cookies, unless I buy one of those fancy air fresheners) The oil change was fairly priced around $50, which to some may seem expensive, but since they included a multipoint inspection including my tires and other critical engine parts, it was well worth it. Another key point to mention was the scheduling. I called on a Thursday, scheduled my appointment for that same Saturday afternoon. Having a previous engagement that afternoon, I dropped off my sweet whip at 10 am and was greeted by Jennifer. Not only did Jennifer greet me with a smile, she made sure to go over the minutia of the inspection with me in order to ease my aforementioned anxieties. After all, I didn't want to trust ole Mabel to just any local chop shop of an organization. Not only was Jennifer okay with me dropping it off early, she gave a prompt timeline as to its completion (around 2 pm). As I pulled out of the lot in my girlfriend's car, I had complete faith in the people at Avondale Mazda. A mere 3 hours later, and one hour prior the deadline, my ringtone of "Back in Black" began pouring out of my cell phone speakers like water from a burst dam. Entranced in the 80's moment, and busy checking out stuff at the local thrift shop, I let it ring to voicemail. After buying my newest find, a sweet vintage boom box, I called my voicemail and Jennifer had left a message telling me my car was done. Not only had they performed the oil change, they also filled up my tires and checked those pesky fluids hat keep need refilling. Around 3 pm I strolled in to pick up my car, and once again there was my friend Jennifer to greet me. A bag of popcorn, some coffee and an inflatable mini Mazda beach ball later, I was ready to settle up and take Mabel for a spin and man did she purr all the way home. Please, please, please don't take the attempt at humor in this post to mean anything but the utmost sincerity. No I'm not getting paid to say this, although a coupon for a free oil change couldn't hurt, I genuinely had, and continue to have the most positive experience with the folks at Avondale Mazda, and will recommend them to anyone and everyone in the market for a truly no hassle, customer friendly car buying experience. My service has, and continues to be nothing short of impeccable at Avondale Mazda. As a first time car buyer, I went there with all the fears and anxieties that are generally accepted with such an experience. Would I get a good deal? How would I know which car to buy? Could I afford one I liked? Would the salesperson be scheming and conniving as the movies portray? Perhaps elsewhere, but certainly not at Avondale Mazda. #JenniferandLandonanda

Great Service!!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Everytime I need my service provider Jennifer Elliott she is available and willing to make my experience at Avondale Mazda a good one. She always makes me feel like I am important and a priority. Jennifer has always honored my mazda warrenty without any fuss. She has gone above and beyond for me. Thank you Jennifer!

GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from Surprise AZ |

Emailed for info on a used car. Chelsea responded within the hour. She also quickly responded to several email inquiries about car features and pricing, and provide an out-the-door total cost for the car. I went to the lot where Sue gave us a test drive. We decided to buy the car for the previously provided out the door price. Sue made the buying process pressure-free. Would highly recocommend her. When it came time to talk to the finance person, there was NO attempt at selling us any extra warrenties, alarms, undercoatings, etc. In addition to the great atmosphere, the price was the best that we found in the area.

Sale was fine, Service was awful

by from Avondale, AZ |

I bought a new car from them last year and had a fine sales experience. Unfortunately, this month, I had to bring the car back for a minor warranty issue and the Service Manger (Mark) was incredibly condescending and rude. He argued with me over every detail of the work I needed done, including getting into a semantic argument over the difference between a "pull" and a "drift", and made me regret having bought the car from them entirely. I won't be back to Avondale Mazda, and I will let friends and family know to avoid them as well.

Excellent new car buying experience

by from Chandler, AZ |

I worked with Landon Day of Avondale Mazda and had an excellent new car buying experience. As a buyer who fully researched the MSRP and invoice pricing for all features as well as prices that other buyers were paying locally and nationally, I appreciated that he provided an initial quote based on invoice rather than MSRP. This immediately brought us into the fair price range without any need for typical negotiation tactics from either his side or mine. Everyone at the dealership was friendly (and not in a superficial way), the financing department was helpful in getting a very competitive interest rate when no manufacturer incentives were available, and nobody tried to sell me on features or services that I did not want. If you are in the market for a new Mazda, Avondale is worth your consideration.

looking for a mazda

by from glendale az |

car buying experience went fine. they did try to add on items but were negotiable . I ended up buying there best price overall. wish they had detailed car better before delivery