Totum Cars Miami

(3.7) 4 Reviews

10441 NW 27th Ave, Miami, FL 33147

AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

by from Miami,FL |

TOTUM CARS MIAMI does not know the meaning of CUSTOMER SERVICE. They lie and then avoid you. Once you fork over that money, they forget you were ever their customer. I bought a car from OTTO last month, he said tax, tags and title was included in the price of the car. IT WAS NOT. He said to wait two weeks for a phone call to notify my that my plate transfer was done. Never got the call. My temporary tags expired and when I called to check the status, they claimed they don't do that, they never have and that I was never told these things. Mind you, I went with my parents, who were both witnesses to what was said. Otto then had the AUDACITY to tell me I wasn't even in the room when this was discussed.( I was the one asking questions about how the tag & title process goes!!!! ) Went back there today to talk to them in person, Otto wouldn't even come out of his office to speak with me. All in all, TOTUM CARS MIAMI ruined my first car buying experience. Lesson learned! AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COSTS!! TOTUM CARS is an invalid excuse for a business.

Great service

by from Miami, FL |

Great deals, great service. I got what I need. Thumbs Up

Horrible experience! Zero Star Ratings!

by from Miami, FL |

Horrible experience! Sold an "As Is" lemon which broke down within 21 days! Was assured the car was in perfect condition. Totum Cars promised to fix broken windows and faulty brakes which were noticed during test drive but refused to answer my calls thereafter. Then on 21st day head gaskets broke and entire engine needed replacement and Totum Cars (Otto) suggested that I likely did the damages! Seriously?! Break an engine in 3 weeks?! Admit that the car was not perfect as you claim! I'm pregnant and made the purchase with my husband and 7month old son and this is our only mode of transportation yet they refused to do anything! We wanted to exchange the car for something and pay the difference but they wouldn't even compromise! They claim they have perfect reviews and stand on that... Well not anymore! They lied and alleged we declined a warranty when my husband asked for a 30 day warranty and they declined to provide one. Worst experience ever! We are stuck getting rental cars and asking for rides until we get the title for the car which we bought in cash which takes away from any contingency funds to purchase from a "real & reputable" car dealer. My only recommendation is that you take your money to a better company!

Totum Cars Miami responded to this review

April 15, 2014

What car is it ? All our customers love our place and service. Who is the customer ?

Thanks

by from Orlando, FL |

Excellent experience, highly recommend. The cars was like new, no scraches, no accidents, no dents. The conditions wa like in the pictures on cars.com.