Budget Car Sales

Used 877-449-8557

Wholesaling To The Public

Amazing Experience!

by from Mechanicsburg, PA |

This was our first time buying from Budget, but it will definitely not be our last. This was a car buying experience unlike any other I've ever had in my life. First and foremost, Matt Wagner demonstrates everything someone in car sales should be. He went above and beyond to make sure we were happy and satisfied. Secondly, I initially selected a car that I was happy with, but at the same time inquired about the car I was truly looking for that Budget didn't have. Matt and Chris went on the hunt and found the exact car I wanted, which I absolutely did not expect at all. We are truly satisfied with every aspect of the transaction from selecting the car to all the number crunching and customer service in between. Thank you very, very much, Matt and Chris!

Amazing Service

by from Harrisburg, PA |

We purchased a 2010 Dodge Caravan from Matt Wagner at Budget this week. Matt was extremely helpful and kind. We searched a long time for a vehicle and finally found one at Budget. It was a great price with very low miles and very well maintained. We asked for a couple of items to be repaired on the vehicle before we purchased it and Matt had no problem doing those items for us. We look forward to purchasing from Matt again when we are in need. We've already recommended him to friends and we know they'll have the same great experience we had. Thank you for a great vehicle Matt! Our family will love it for years to come!

Awesome Experience !

by from Harrisburg, PA |

Best experience, all employees that we dealt with were very helpful and knowledgeable about the inventory of the cars. Pleased and excited about the purchase of my Explorer XLT.

Great service!

by from Carlisle, PA |

Matt made our car buying experience wonderful! He replied quickly to our emails and was very accommodating. I would definitely recommend buying a car from him!

Just Great Guys

by from Philadelphia PA |

The guys at Budget Car Sales in Middletown were awesome. They answered all of our questions, made the whole experience painless, and made sure we were happy with our purchase. Check em out!!

Great buying experience

by from Downingtown, Pa |

Matt Wagner made my recent purchase of an F150 Platinum an experience that puts him at the top of my list and I will go back for a future purchase of an SUV for my wife. Matt was courteous, friendly and extremely helpful even answering questions after the purchase. He provided an excellent extended warranty that can be honored at any repair facility. I had looked at similar trucks at various Ford dealers in my area and none would work with me in giving a fair price like Matt did for my trade-in. I would recommend Matt and the dealership for anyone looking for a great buy on a like new vehicle.

PC12312011

by from Coatesville, Pa |

I was able to walk in and check out the car I looked at online. Test drive it. Get a loan and drive home in it that day. No hassles, haggling or side tracking for me to look at more expensive cars. And the best part was I did not lose all day filling out paperwork. The whole deal was very quick and painless.

2013 Kia Forte Ex

by from Hazleton, PA |

I was looking for a new car, and i searched for the best deal that was like new that i can afford. I found a great price on a 2013 kia forte at budget car sales, Matt Wagner helped with any questions i had. This dealership also let me drive the car until the paper work came in, and that made me feel very confident with my first purchase of a new car. When i returned to sign papers he fixed anything that i noticed while driving the car. I have no complaints about the service i received i would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new car. I am very happy with my car! PC12312011

Exceptional Service!!

by from York, PA |

I just bought a 2012 Toyota Corolla. My salesman was Matt Wagner and he was absolutely the best salesman I ever dealt with. He was really responsive to all my questions and answered them quickly...even when I emailed him at 9 p.m. at night!! The buying process was incredibly easy. Matt went out of his way to make sure I loved the car before I bought it. He let me take it home to test drive it, ordered me brand new floor mats, and even had the oil changed in the car before I took it home for good! He was great! I will definitely be referring friends and family to Budget!

GREAT EXPERIENCE! PC12312011

by from Bernville, PA |

OVERALL, Excellent Service and support in the purchase of the vehicle. Knowledgable, and accomodating with the purchasing. Matt is one of the best Service Reps I have come across in a long time!

PC12312011

by from Hummelstown, PA |

A real pleasure dealing with Budget. Our sales rep, Matt, was so professional and made our purchase process so easy. He is courteous and knowledgeable. Budget also lets you drive the car for a day or two to get a real feel. This made our selection process so much better than previous purchases through a dealer where you just get to drive around for a short while. We will recommend Budget to friends and family.