Budget Car Sales

Used 877-449-8557

Wholesaling To The Public

Couldn't Be Happier!

by from "Brighton, Michigan" |

My wife was ready to replace her 2009 vehicle and we decided she should rent a luxury car from Budget while attending her high school renunion. I remember her voice mail when she picked-up the car, "I want this car, it's incredible"! She contacted Matthew at Budget Car Sales and he reviewed the entire process with her. We agreed to the deal and Matthew reserved the car immediately and e-mailed all the required documentation. When we arrived the car was detailed and Matthew and his technical assistant answered any and all questions about using the car's many features. They took the time to sync my wife's cell phone so we could communicate during our drive home. Matthew did everything we agreed to. My wife absolutely loves the car and we highly recommend Budget Car Sales! Matthew went above and beyond!

Best around.

by from Rockwall, Texas |

Transaction was simple, straight up dealing, with NO problems. Matt was honest, very complete in description and always available to assist along the way.

Matt is simply the best.

by from Maryland |

Matt was great from start to finish. He was knowledgeable about the car (extremely well-priced), answered all of my questions with a crazy fast response time, and kept me in the loop the entire process. As a first-time buyer, I still had miscellaneous questions even after purchasing and he always answered them extremely quickly and accurately. There were a few scratches when it was on the lot but it was quickly fixed up and Matt even sent me photos of the fixes which were excellent. In this business, reputation is everything and Budget has earned theirs as evident by all the other reviews. Highly recommended.

Couldn't be happier!

by from Harrisburg, PA |

Matt and Kris are great. They made the process of buying a vehicle very easy. I saw the vehicle, took it for an overnight test drive, fell in love, filled out the paperwork for financing and was approved and driving home a 2013 Chevy Equinox less than 24 hours later. I would definitely recommend Budget to all my friends and family looking to buy a used vehicle!

Great Truck!

by from Lewisberry, PA |

Great Truck! Great Experience! Matt and Kris were very helpful. Would buy there again and recommend to all of my friends.

Can buying a car get any easier?

by from Harrisburg, PA |

I did not want a minivan at all. No way. I especially didn't want a minivan from a rental car agency. No way. I decided to look at this van due to mileage and price based on the add. They had the best in the region that I was searching. Wow, it was taken care of. It was clean. Matt Wagner was a great sales person. I was able to take a very loooong test drive with no questions asked. I was able to fully look over the car at my own convenience. The communication between the sales (Matt) and I was excellent. The process went smooth. I was unaware of all that this dealership has to offer...safety inspection, emissions, body shop, rental cars, car sales, etc. They take care of their cars well. I even called VW Sutliff to ask some questions about the car I was considering and the service agent at VW said he would have no problems buying the car from Budget as they maintain their cars very well. I will consider buying from this dealership again. Thanks, Matt!

Hands Down - Best Buying Experience

by from Columbus, Ohio |

I would highly recommend this dealership. They made the entire buying process easy and painless. Their prices are incredibly fair and reasonable. They were honest and upfront. Dealing with one person as opposed to multiple in order to complete the transaction made it so much more efficient. Even my finance company commented on how easy it was to work w/ them. Their facility is no-frills, but that was small in comparison to the great overall experience. I traveled 6-hrs (one-way) from out-of-state and it was totally worth the investment of time.

Amazing Service

by from Harrisburg, PA |

We purchased a 2010 Dodge Caravan from Matt Wagner at Budget this week. Matt was extremely helpful and kind. We searched a long time for a vehicle and finally found one at Budget. It was a great price with very low miles and very well maintained. We asked for a couple of items to be repaired on the vehicle before we purchased it and Matt had no problem doing those items for us. We look forward to purchasing from Matt again when we are in need. We've already recommended him to friends and we know they'll have the same great experience we had. Thank you for a great vehicle Matt! Our family will love it for years to come!

Awesome Experience !

by from Harrisburg, PA |

Best experience, all employees that we dealt with were very helpful and knowledgeable about the inventory of the cars. Pleased and excited about the purchase of my Explorer XLT.

Amazing Experience!

by from Mechanicsburg, PA |

This was our first time buying from Budget, but it will definitely not be our last. This was a car buying experience unlike any other I've ever had in my life. First and foremost, Matt Wagner demonstrates everything someone in car sales should be. He went above and beyond to make sure we were happy and satisfied. Secondly, I initially selected a car that I was happy with, but at the same time inquired about the car I was truly looking for that Budget didn't have. Matt and Chris went on the hunt and found the exact car I wanted, which I absolutely did not expect at all. We are truly satisfied with every aspect of the transaction from selecting the car to all the number crunching and customer service in between. Thank you very, very much, Matt and Chris!

Great service!

by from Carlisle, PA |

Matt made our car buying experience wonderful! He replied quickly to our emails and was very accommodating. I would definitely recommend buying a car from him!