Frank Subaru

2940 National City Blvd, National City, CA 91950

New 877-583-0973
Used 888-804-6120
Service 866-256-5708

We make car shopping a great experience!

Frank's the BEST ever

by from San Diego, CA |

The best I've ever been to. Great customer service everytime. Nice waiting room. I'm only going to Frank Subaru from now on.

March 12, 2012

We are so glad to welcome you to the Frank Family!

Service

by from San Diego, CA |

Service is lacking here. Made an appointment and dropped my car off in the morning and the service department forgot to do the work which was an oil change. Kept the car an extra day but did give me a free oil change. Gave the another chance on Sept 16, 2014. Oil change and check why the "check engine" light came on. I guess low battery voltage since this is a 2008 and still original battery. Again they kept the car all day and I had to make the phone calls for updates. They finally told me the battery was bad and it actually died on them. Funny how it never died on me, it was miracle that the battery died when they had it. I told them replace the battery. Again the car was kept overnight. I feel when you make an appointment the car should be ready that day. Very disappointed and will travel else where for my service.

Caring service department

by from San Diego, CA |

My 2012 Outback was in for routine maintenance with Robert. He is always great to speak with and has me in and out very quickly. I always feel like they give me a fair deal and my Outback keeps running like a champ.

Franks not recommended...

by from Bow Island, Alberta, Canada |

I am from Canada, and was looking to buy a vehicle from California. I thought i found the car i wanted at Franks Subaru. Only to find out they don't know how to work with customers. Seemed like they didn't care if they sold the car or not. Well they found out that not being cooperative they did not sell the car to me and I definitely won't be recommending Franks Subaru.

Rude salesmen

by from San Diego, CA |

In the market to replace my old subaru legacy, came into frank subaru looking at new cars and the salesmen were rude and pushy. As a woman it is hard enough to shop for cars (believe that is still true in 2012?) - these salesmen did not take me seriously and eluded that I should come back with my husband....no thanks.

Rude

by from San Diego, CA |

i am not a fan of this place, i was hustled around and treated like a payday... I didnt feel welcome nor like i trusted any of the salesmen. Maybe he was just having a bad day but its no way to treat your customers..

December 6, 2012

Thank you for your comments. I am very sorry to hear about your recent visit. We strive to make sure that our customers are completely satisfied. I would love the opportunity to speak with you in greater detail regarding this experience. Please email me at svelasco@frankmotors.com or call me at 619-474-5502. Sincerely, Sarah Velasco Customer Relations Manager Frank Subaru

Do NOT buy a car from this dealer!!!

by from San Diego, CA |

This dealer runs TradeIn scams to give you a feeling like you just bought a car for much less then it will cost you in the long run.... I got a call a week after driving off the lot asking me for 3000 more and telling me there is no way out of it... Just to pay up!!

December 6, 2012

Thank you for your feedback. At Frank Subaru we strive to continually enhance the customer experience and make sure that our customers are completely satisfied. I am very sorry to hear about your recent experience. I would love the opportunity to speak with you in greater detail and have the opportunity to earn your business. Please email me at svelasco@frankmotors.com or call me at 619-474-5502. Sincerely, Sarah Velasco Customer Relations Manager Frank Subaru

It can't get any better

by from Imperial Beach, Ca |

I didn't quite believe it the first trip. Now it's been two perfect repair shop visits for me in a row. One couldn't ask for more. Thank you Shandie Maria Rob and Rob. You guys even seem to have fun doing a great job.

looking for a new or used car

by from san diego,ca |

The staff was informative. The car had a dead battery so we had to be jumped several times. They informed us that after the tsunami, cars are in short supply. They did sort of try to talk down the other makes we were looking at, but they were not too pushy. They called several times afterward, more than we would like.

Great Staff and No pressure car shopping!!!!!

by from El Cajon, CA |

I went in to Subaru to check out the model line. I was a little disappointed by the service from the other surrounding dealerships like Acura and Honda (they completely ignored me). Visiting the Subaru dealership was like breath of fresh air. Everyone we really nice and laid back.

Great customer service

by from San Diego, CA |

Sales representatives were helpful in every aspect a consumer would appreciate. They showed every feature of the vehicle that just made me that much more satisfied with the purchase.