DuTeau Subaru

New 888-483-8718
Used 888-805-3253
Service 888-579-1540

Driven By You

Great experience with Kurt!!!

by from Kansas City |

Duteau Subaru seriously makes car buying painless!! This is the second vehicle that we have purchased from them, and my extended family has purchased many more. I generally hate the experience of buying a car, but the sales at Duteau Subaru aren't high pressure and it seems like they are willing to EARN your business and treat you as a valuable customer. The exact vehicle we wanted was not available on their lot, so they found the vehicle for us and arranged for delivery. We pre-arranged our vehicle lease with them and they had the paperwork ready for us when my husband arrived. We wanted a few additions to the vehicle and they were installed immediately and was ready to go upon arrival. Kurt is a great person to work with and highly recommend asking for him personally. We choose to drive up to Lincoln, NE from Kansas City, MO because we know we will have an excellent experience. We will be back many more times, I am sure.

April 17, 2014

Hi Beth, we want to thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so excited that you drove up from KC to lease a new car. What a great first drive, no driving the "long way home" for you! We look forward to helping you with all of future car needs.

great experience

by from Dannebrog, NE |

We live in central Nebraska and the nearest Subaru dealer is Duteau's in Lincoln. I had to travel alone to Lincoln to look at vehicles, do test drives and make decisions. Dan Belling at Duteau's Subaru was so helpful and friendly, it made me feel at home, and not "alone" in the buying process. It was a super day when my husband came with me to Duteau's to sign the papers and drive home in our new Subaru Forester. Dan still e-mails us to see how we are doing and answer questions. It was an extremely helpful and positive experience in buying a vehicle.

Great experience of buying WRX at DuTeau

by from Lincoln, NE |

Since the extremely high demand, it?s very rare to find a 2015 WRX on the lot (at least in the NE area), which means you have to place an order for it. I have been doing lots of homework online about shopping a new car, and people have mentioned that it?s very difficult to negotiate the price for a car which is NOT on the lot. When I initially sent out emails for getting a quote, I really don?t have lot of hope about getting the WRX eventually. As I expected, one dealership at Omaha even offers a price beyond MSRP. However, the email I got from Dan Belling at DuTeau really kept my hope alive. The price he offered is very reasonable (especially for a brand new model) if you had done the homework. More important, rather than trying to sell you the car they have (or will have), I could tell he is trying to get the car you want. After talking to him with another several emails, we went to the dealership for finalizing the order. In about one hour, we have finished the paper work for the order (which including sale price and reasonable trade-in value). After about nine-week waiting, my WRX has finally arrived. Of course, Dan have been updating with me about any possible information (VIN and ETA) during the waiting period. So we went to pick it up on last Saturday, it only took us about 2 hours to finish the rest sale procedure. The Finance part went very well and I didn?t see any tricks some other dealers often use. All the paperwork have been explained very clearly so we know what we were doing. Before we drove away, Dan has spent considerable time in introducing all the features, warranty and service related to the vehicle. Overall, we are really happy and satisfied with the whole buying process especially with the assistance of Dan. BTW, thanks for the tips for driving a manual. PS: This is the 1st time I am writing a review of car dealership and also this is my 1st Subaru.

Buying a Subaru Forrester

by from Lincoln, NE |

My spouse and I went to Duteau Subaru in Lincoln, NE and found the staff to be extremely professional and courteous. This was my first experience with Duteau Subaru, and my first Subaru, and I came away very impressed with both. I had done a lot of research about the particular vehicle I wanted, and Dustin Jorgensen, Sales Consultant, at the facility did an outstanding job of both answering questions, and taking us on a detailed guide through the operation of our new vehicle. I came away with a strong impression concerning the Duteau organization and intend on bringing my vehicle there to be serviced in the years to come. Buying a new automobile is a major purchase and Dustin was a consummate professional. Thank you. Norman S. King

New and Future Customer

by from Kansas City, MO |

Having moved to Nebraska after looking for a Subaru in Kansas City, I was very pleased to look and buy at DuTeau's with Dan Belling assisting me. He was knowledgable comparing the various models, patient giving me time and opportunities to compare, straight forward, and treated me with much more respect than most salesmen give to female buyers. Paperwork was explained well and ready when I arrived to pick up my reserved Forester. Everything was ready at the promised time. They offered me a much better trade-in price than other dealership and offered me the new car below list price. I appreciate the experience of being treated fairly without having to haggle.

Good experience buying a new Subaru

by from Lincoln, NE |

We just purchased a 2014 Subaru Impreza Sport from Dan Belling at Duteau Subaru. We did not know Dan before this experience, nor did we check out the comments on this page, so we were pretty much anonymous to Dan when we contacted the dealership by e-mail on an advertised sale. Dan contacted us by e-mail and offered to answer any questions or set up a test drive. We were wanting to trade in our old Suzuki on a newer car for our son, and Dan's low key, knowledgeable approach was much appreciated. We knew what we could afford and were honest with him from the get-go. Dan didn't try to haggle, and took our offer seriously, presenting us with five different payment options based on what we could pay. The whole process was positive, and sincerely appreciated.

Dan Belling & DuTeau's - Outstanding Experiences!

by from Lincoln, NE |

In the past two years we have bought two new Subarus from Dan Belling at DuTeau. Both experiences were outstanding, whether we were buying a car off the lot or placing a special order (we did one of each!). Dan is extremely knowledgeable and has a low-pressure, consultative style that makes it a pleasure to shop for a car. His follow through via e-mail and phone was timely and very thorough. When it came to pricing negotiations (which we did via e-mail), these were straightforward with no game playing or hidden fees. Dan's e-mails contained very clear and detailed information regarding the pricing, options, financing, etc. The car we ordered was exactly as promised and Dan kept us up to date every step of the way once the order was placed. The follow up after the sale has been tremendous and their service department is also extremely customer service and satisfaction oriented. We highly recommend Dan and DuTeau's!

Thank you!

by from Lincoln, NE |

As a 20+-year customer veteran with another dealership locally, I can honestly say, I should have visited Duteau Subaru much earlier in my 'car buying career.' What a wonderful dealership and stellar staff. I will make mention of Dan. He went above and beyond. I thank you all for your service, frank and candid nature and kind attitude. I am very happy with the vehicle, its safety features for the transport of my precious cargo (my children) as well as the feeling I get when I drive: happy and safe. Many, many thanks!

June 4, 2014

Michelle even though you took you 20 years to find us;) we are so glad you did!! Congratulations on your new vehicle. We are glad that you are so happy and feel safe with you precious cargo. Please let us know of anything we can do.

Best Car Buying Experience I Have Ever Had

by from Lincoln, NE |

I ordered a 2015 WRX from Duteau, my salesman was Dan Belling. Dan kept me very up to date on the status of my vehicle as well as answered all questions I had leading up to the arrival of the car in Lincoln. Dan makes sure there are no surprises during the whole process and that the whole process is as painless as possible. I would HIGHLY recommend this dealership to anyone interested in a new car. Between the great car I bought and the fantastic service I received from Dan and Steve (Financing Department) I will be a Subaru buyer for life and will ALWAYS buy my Subarus at Duteau.

June 4, 2014

Thanks for taking time out of your day to tell us about your excellent experience. We're proud to know that our team treated you so well and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Enjoy the new WRX!

Best place in Lincoln to buy a car

by from Lincoln, NE |

I had a great experience at Duteau Subaru. Dustin Jorgensen was patient, kind, and knowledgeable. He never pressured me, answered all my questions, gave me good advice, and was honest and sincere. I couldn't recommend this dealership enough. They are doing things the right way; they put the customer first, and aren't just trying to sell, sell, sell. Everyone there is friendly and makes you feel comfortable and at ease with the whole process. I can't imagine now going anywhere else in Lincoln for a vehicle. They have kept in touch afterwords to make sure things are going will with the car, and everyone continues to be very friendly and attentive.

June 4, 2014

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We are so glad that you picked DuTeau Subaru to do business with. It's encouraging to know that Dustin was so helpful during the whole process. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do. Thanks again!

Outstanding car buying experience

by from Seward, NE |

We bought a used 2010 Toyota Camry from DuTeau last month. All I can say is it was a wonderful experience. Our sales person, Gena Roth did an outstanding job working with us and her service department to correct the problems our mechanic found with the car. They came down on the purchase price (not completely down to my original offer, but still came down). The thing that stood out to me the most was their no-questions-asked approach to fix the items that needed attention. After all was said and done we ended up with new front struts, all new tires, two new hubcaps, an alignment, and a new windshield. All at no charge to us! I was amazed. Then when we picked the car up it was clean and detailed. It truly felt like we were buying a brand new car.

May 1, 2014

We are so glad that you are enjoying your Toyota. We are pleased that it was such a great experience for you. We hope you continue to love your new-used car!