DuTeau Subaru

New 888-483-8718
Used 888-805-3253
Service 888-579-1540

Driven By You

Great experience with Kurt!!!

by from Kansas City |

Duteau Subaru seriously makes car buying painless!! This is the second vehicle that we have purchased from them, and my extended family has purchased many more. I generally hate the experience of buying a car, but the sales at Duteau Subaru aren't high pressure and it seems like they are willing to EARN your business and treat you as a valuable customer. The exact vehicle we wanted was not available on their lot, so they found the vehicle for us and arranged for delivery. We pre-arranged our vehicle lease with them and they had the paperwork ready for us when my husband arrived. We wanted a few additions to the vehicle and they were installed immediately and was ready to go upon arrival. Kurt is a great person to work with and highly recommend asking for him personally. We choose to drive up to Lincoln, NE from Kansas City, MO because we know we will have an excellent experience. We will be back many more times, I am sure.

April 17, 2014

Hi Beth, we want to thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so excited that you drove up from KC to lease a new car. What a great first drive, no driving the "long way home" for you! We look forward to helping you with all of future car needs.

You will love the service of Dan Billing at DeTeau

by from North Platte, NE |

Our experience in accepting delivery of a new 2015 Subaru Outback from DuTeau was a stress free event. Dan Billing is an excellent Sales Consultant, and he knows his product. He took care of every detail, including getting us acquainted with Service Advisor Jeff Johnson to have our old (2009) OB checked out before transferring it to our Granddaughter. The entire staff knew the ?DuTeau Way? and made it very easy on us. Dan Billing took all the time we wanted to explain our new OB, and explained all of the new technology and had us feeling very comfortable and ready to hit the road without worrying about anything. Indeed, a good decision to deal with the professionals at DeTeau.

?IT?S THE PEOPLE AT DUTEAU SUBARU? , DAN BELLING

by from Kearney,Ne |

Dan Belling at DuTeau Subaru of Lincoln sold us an Outback 3-28-15. Dan is a great representative for DuTeau. He helped us immensely with the purchase of our auto. Dan is easy to talk to, be it in person, cell phone, text, or e-mail. All questions were answered honestly and promptly. The day we purchased our car, he took time to explain many key points of our Outback. When we closed that day, the business office was straight forward, very helpful, no surprises, and all numbers were as agreed upon. No pressure anytime. So if you want the best, check out DuTeau Subaru, and ask for Dan Belling!

April 7, 2015

Howard thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. We hope you are enjoying the Outback. We are pleased that you had a great experience with Dan, he is awesome to work with! We look forward to helping you with any needs that might come up.

Grade AA Outfit!

by from Seward Nebraska |

I've purchased 3 Subarus from Duteau with the help of Dan Belling. The latest Outback is a cream puff of a car! The detailer had it for three days and Dan kept me grounded during the tortuous wait. He THEN came in on his day off to help me complete the deal. Best dealership and salesman in the history of the automobile.

April 7, 2015

We are so pleased that you had such a great experience with Dan! We hope you are still enjoying your Outback and look forward to helping you in the future!

Will not work with you!

by from lincoln ne |

Will not work with customers on rusted out vehicles... They think they are in excellent condition. Rude!

DuTeau Subaru and Dan Belling

by from Lincoln, NE |

My wife and I have bought several vehicles from DuTeau Subaru over the past few years, and have always been treated with respect and friendship especially by Dan Belling. Dan's attention to detail is impeccable. He makes the car buying experience fun!!

The way it should be

by from Lincoln, NE |

After spending stressful winter mornings trying to turn onto a busy intersection with the front tires spinning, we decided our next vehicle should be all-wheel drive. We researched many vehicles for our needs and budget and the Forester made the final short list (along with the Nissan Rogue, Mazda CX5, Toyota RAV4 and Honda CRV). As many people do, we did as much research as we could on-line. We knew what people were paying on average for these vehicles in our area and were not interested in financing. What a breath of fresh air when we drove onto the Du Teau Subaru lot. Dan Belling made first contact. He introduced himself, listened, answered questions and ran down vehicles in his inventory that might fit. Dan was the very opposite of the caricature of a car salesman - quiet, thoughtful, patient. We test-drove the Forester and left to check out the Nissan nearby. The experience was night and day in terms of the car and the atmosphere. After trying to make sense of the lot, we finally went inside to ask and WAIT for a salesperson. He seemed preoccupied and quickly produced a Rogue for us to test drive - no questions about trim levels, color, etc. I digress - anyway it was awful. When we returned to Du Teau, Dan was with another couple but he snuck away to touch base, apologize and say he needed about another 30 minutes to wrap up. So we took the time to test-drive another Forester with a higher trim just for fun... and fun it was. When Dan was finished we told him we wanted the vehicle with the higher trim and we had plans at a certain time, so we had a bit of a time crunch. He was very responsive to this. When we told him we weren't interested in financing, he didn't bat an eye and seemed to sense that we were in no mood to have someone try to sell us a payment plan. He ran down Du Teau's price for the vehicle we wanted and our trade-in allowance. We countered and he said he'd check with the sales manager. At this point I was concerned he'd let us sit for a while (we'd been through this before), but 30 seconds later he was back and said we had a deal. He sent us to the business manager who acknowledged that we were in a hurry and had everything ready. Dan was concerned that he didn't have the time to explain some of the nuances of driving the Forester and followed up with a phone call and a couple of e-mails just to let us know he was available if we had any questions. This review was long, but warranted. We've been through some awful car-buying experiences and it's great to know in advance where we'll be going from now on... and we'd like to share that feeling!

2013 Subaru Outback / Dan Belling

by from Greendale, Wi. |

If you want to buy a New or Used Subaru from DeTeau Subaru, you must work with Dan Belling. He is HONEST and has a lot of INTEGRITY. I bought the Outback from Dan without ever seeing the vehicle. Bought the Outback from DeTeau in Lincoln, Nebraska and had it shipped to Greendale, Wisconsin. I worked closely with Dan over the phone and via email. He was very responsive to any and all of my questions. I never bought a vehicle over the internet before and I never thought that I would. The Outback was for my wife and she knew what she was looking for and we found it at DeTeau. Working with Dan was very easy and his honesty proved to be true when the Outback arrived in Wisconsin. It was everything he said it was and more. The most important fact in the entire transaction is that my wife loves the Outback. Need a Subaru? Contact Dan Belling even though you might not live in Lincoln, Nebraska. You will not regret it.

great experience

by from Dannebrog, NE |

We live in central Nebraska and the nearest Subaru dealer is Duteau's in Lincoln. I had to travel alone to Lincoln to look at vehicles, do test drives and make decisions. Dan Belling at Duteau's Subaru was so helpful and friendly, it made me feel at home, and not "alone" in the buying process. It was a super day when my husband came with me to Duteau's to sign the papers and drive home in our new Subaru Forester. Dan still e-mails us to see how we are doing and answer questions. It was an extremely helpful and positive experience in buying a vehicle.

Great experience of buying WRX at DuTeau

by from Lincoln, NE |

Since the extremely high demand, it?s very rare to find a 2015 WRX on the lot (at least in the NE area), which means you have to place an order for it. I have been doing lots of homework online about shopping a new car, and people have mentioned that it?s very difficult to negotiate the price for a car which is NOT on the lot. When I initially sent out emails for getting a quote, I really don?t have lot of hope about getting the WRX eventually. As I expected, one dealership at Omaha even offers a price beyond MSRP. However, the email I got from Dan Belling at DuTeau really kept my hope alive. The price he offered is very reasonable (especially for a brand new model) if you had done the homework. More important, rather than trying to sell you the car they have (or will have), I could tell he is trying to get the car you want. After talking to him with another several emails, we went to the dealership for finalizing the order. In about one hour, we have finished the paper work for the order (which including sale price and reasonable trade-in value). After about nine-week waiting, my WRX has finally arrived. Of course, Dan have been updating with me about any possible information (VIN and ETA) during the waiting period. So we went to pick it up on last Saturday, it only took us about 2 hours to finish the rest sale procedure. The Finance part went very well and I didn?t see any tricks some other dealers often use. All the paperwork have been explained very clearly so we know what we were doing. Before we drove away, Dan has spent considerable time in introducing all the features, warranty and service related to the vehicle. Overall, we are really happy and satisfied with the whole buying process especially with the assistance of Dan. BTW, thanks for the tips for driving a manual. PS: This is the 1st time I am writing a review of car dealership and also this is my 1st Subaru.

Buying a Subaru Forrester

by from Lincoln, NE |

My spouse and I went to Duteau Subaru in Lincoln, NE and found the staff to be extremely professional and courteous. This was my first experience with Duteau Subaru, and my first Subaru, and I came away very impressed with both. I had done a lot of research about the particular vehicle I wanted, and Dustin Jorgensen, Sales Consultant, at the facility did an outstanding job of both answering questions, and taking us on a detailed guide through the operation of our new vehicle. I came away with a strong impression concerning the Duteau organization and intend on bringing my vehicle there to be serviced in the years to come. Buying a new automobile is a major purchase and Dustin was a consummate professional. Thank you. Norman S. King