Ken Garff Fiat of Salt Lake

Service 877-278-1988

We hear you!

great team!

by from Salt Lake City utah |

What an amazing team! They make buying a Fiat so simple. Thank you!

Best dealership in the city!

by from Salt Lake City |

Best dealership in the state hands down. Everyone is professional and the very willing to help. Doesn't feel like a typical pushy sales environment. Management has totally changed, so everyone that did have a bad experience in the past, go see them now! I have purchased (2) Fiats now from Ken Garff Fiat and have never had an issue.

Terrible sales approach

by from nephi ut |

My wife and I were looking at a used vehicle that the dealership had on line at first everyone was really nice helpful and hospitable. Test drive went great we loved the vehicle and wanted to purchase it. We were very honest about our feelings as well as our trade in and its condition, everything was good till we wanted to use our own finance company. Then the pressure was on to us their financing department, then it was well take it on a buyers note and if need be we just go through them. Still said no and left still wanting the vehicle, just wanting our bank. Next day sales man called and said he had talked to his manager about letting us just come get it cuz our bank was not open till monday, and if we did not get the finacing we wanted we could bring it back no questions asked they would even have a contract we could sign locking them to the agreement. Sounds good right well wrong we got there started taking care of everything but was very rushed double checked on price and everything was still agreed the same (verbally) I then tried to inquire about our return contract and was basically ignored then roodly ushered my wife and I like cattle in to the finance office where the price was almost 5K higher then agreed slammed with dealer fees trade price and pay off was not the same no idea we were going to get our own financing and no idea about return contact. Brought sales rep in and basically blamed us for miss understanding them and would work with us. We ended the sale and left with our original car feeling very hummilated, and angree due too us living over a hundred miles away and making multiple trips speeding gass money and spendings hours of time for no reason. "ken garf we hear you"......not!

Ken Garff Fiat of Salt Lake responded to this review

February 18, 2015

We're very sorry to hear that you felt pressured and disrespected. Please know that was not our intention. We apologize if our financing staff failed to treat you the way you deserve. We would truly like to do what we can to make things right. Please contact our Customer Service Manager: Natasha Lokeni, natashal@kengarff.com or 801-903-6100.

A Complete Disappointment

by from Salt Lake City UT |

Our young salesman at Ken Garff Fiat did everything right. We shook on the deal and were ready to proceed with the paperwork. Sadly, the "Studio Lead", a man with self-professed 20 years in the business, came back to the table, stating he neglected to factor in our trade-in pay off when offering the final numbers. We left the dealership feeling flimflammed and more than a little disappointed. My husband claims those kind of shenanigans are par for the course at a car dealership. Call me na´ve, but I think a written offer and a hand shake should mean something. Sorry - not at Ken Garff Fiat.

Ken Garff Fiat of Salt Lake responded to this review

October 9, 2014

We apologize for neglecting to factor in your trade-in and can understand why that would cause frustration. If there is anything we can do to make this right, please let us know: Joe Belmonte, JBelmonte@kengarff.com or 801-257-6101.

WORST DEALERSHIP EVER

by from Ogden, UT |

I traded in my 2014 Scion Tc for an 06 Evo...HUGE MISTAKE GOING THROUGH THIS DEALERSHIP! On the test drive, I noticed that the wheel would shake when I applied the breaks. I told them that I thought the rotors were warped. The sales people (Kami and Mark) assured me that they personally looked at the car and there was nothing wrong with it. The rotors were completely straight. I was also assured by the sales manager and the master mechanic as well. So we went forth with the process. On the drive home, I noticed that it sounded as though the tires were rubbing. I took it back the next day and was informed (After being told that it was completely clean mechanically) that I needed new hubs on the front end. This was no big deal as they were going to replace them for me free of cost. So I get that done and I inform them AGAIN about the rotors...Which they inform me are warped...And I would have to pay for the cost to replace them. So I'm already frustrated at this point. Then a few weeks go by an my check engine light comes on. I take in to them immediately and I am informed that the all wheel drive ECU computer has gone out and an OC censor is bad...All of which I would have to pay out of pocket to fix. But I bought the extended warranty, so it was covered under that. Thank God. So then I start getting calls from the financing company on my Tc saying that I am 23 days past due on that account....Ummm, what!? I don't even have that car! So I call the dealership and let them know what needs to happen, in which they say it will be taken care of...It never was. So I had to drive an hour and a half out of my way just to sit there and babysit them to get everything squared away with my old financing company. What dealership do I recommend? Toyota Bountiful...NOT KEN GARFF! Please, save yourself the hassle and trouble. The customer service there is horrible as well...Not worth anyones time. Never again will I use a ken garff dealership.

Bait and switch financing

by from Salt Lake City, Utah |

My husband and I bought a Fiat on July 31st. We told the finance guy multiple times that we wanted the car to be financed through our bank. On August 13th, we still hadn't heard anything about our financing through our bank. We called the bank and they had no record of a new loan. So we called the dealership and talked to the general manager. We explained that our bank didn't have a record of our loan. The general manager said he would have the finance guy call us. We never got a call. Two weeks after that I checked my credit report and saw that a new account had been opened through Chrysler Corporation. We called the dealership and left two messages and talked to the general manager. Finally the finance guy called us back. He told us that because of the rebate, it had to be financed through Chrysler. Never were we told this when we were signing papers. Never. Yes, we can refinance, but I feel like we were deceived. I am really not happy about this situation.

Fiat Abarth

by from SL,UT |

Was looking for a car for a while. Fiat had $3500 off 2013 Abarth's on the lot and another $2200 on top of that. That was the only reason we showed in the first place. That being said our Sales Person was Friendly. beyond that had no idea what they were talking about. Product knowledge was so so. Told me my "Pirelli P-zero summer tires would be just fine in the snow... since its front wheel drive..." yeah right. The car we ended up getting had a set of the optional 17" forged Abarth wheels installed on it at the time of test drive. The car was never optioned with them. I asked repeatedly if the wheels where going to be included with the sale of the car. never got an answer until we were almost done decided on a final price of my trade. They wanted to low ball my trade as well which is normal nowadays. It wasn't a stellar experience but it was low pressure. Told them up front that if i don;t like the #'s I'm walking. on the 3rd try for #'s I said i guess we are just too far apart. then they finally gave me what i wanted in the first time.

Good prices, honest and straight forward

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

Low pressure buying environment. The prices are good and the included benefits with a vehicle purchase are nice, warranty, garff care maintenance package, etc. I felt like they treated me honestly and were very upfront about the pricing. They showed me the exact cost breakdown, including their profit margin. Not many dealers are willing to do that but they were very open that way. They also detailed the car and gave it a full tank of gas prior to me leaving the lot. I think that should be included in every purchase! I would go there again.