Nellys Auto Sales Inc.

3469 Bethlehem Pike, Souderton, PA 18964

Used 215-721-1277

Thanks for the Great Deal Guys!

by from Landsdale Pa |

Thanks Nelly for great experience and discount on the 2004 Ford F-150. The truck looks and runs like a CHAMP! Just took my family down the shore and my boat and this truck is OW-SOME. *** Hey Guys don't let the bad reviews full you!*** Visit Nelly's Auto and you will see the great Experience, I did! Thanks Nelly and the Team, will come again!

2005 Ford Escape, Thanks Nellys Auto!

by from Perkasie,Pa |

Hi Nelly, just wanted to thank you guys for the great experience with my daughters first car and also thank you for the 3 weeks wait for me to come up with the rest of the down deposit. Also I would like to thank Monica your daughter for the help and time on showing the SUV around on how it operates to my daughter. Thanks Nelly I will recommend many friends to come to you. Thank you! Sincerely, Analy Thomas

by near car buyer

by from Souderton, Pa. |

I had an awesome experience at Nellys. It was like family helping family, everyone was so nice and very helpful It took me 3 weeks to pay off my down deposit on the Jeep that I bought. I would buy my next vehicle from Nellys.

hard worker in Telford

by from telford, pa |

Nellys is Awesome. They have a great women there nnamed Monica who is the best. He gave me all my finacial options. . They have invited me to cook outs and treated me like family. Nelly even offerd me lunch which was fantastic even if I didn't buy a car there.

Don't Buy a Car from These People!!!!!

by from Hilltown, PA |

I just got back from trying to get a straight answer from these people. I had a signed agreement to purchase a car, VIN number included on paperwork, cash down payment, and a date to pick it up, and they decided to sell the car to another person w/o notifying me or honoring the agreement. To add insult to injury, they had no resonable explanation and tried to get me to sign more paperwork accepting their mistake as my own before they would give me back my money. I think I got off lucky. Everything happens for a reason and judging from these reviews I'm happy not to be stuck with their cars.

Lovely Family Buissness

by from Jenkintown Pa |

Thank you Nelly for you help on my sons 1st car, 2001 Ford Focus, car was clean and very nice, my son loves it. This was my son's first car, Nelly was very nice on helping me with my budget and the place was very clean and organized. Thanks again, Natalie Thomas

not happy 2003 chevy

by from souderton, pa |

I bought this Blazer not even 3 months ago. My service engine lite came on 6 days after I have gotten it. when I had told them about it they said I bought it as is. that's not true cause u gave me a 2 year warranty. then still fighting this problem now I cant get it to pass inspection and the car will not start at all. Sales people did not have there paperwork together. I wanted to walk out. I was so mad. To top it off after I had put the down payment down for the blazer I then find out later after I was approved I could of just got a brand new car for the price. what a ripe off. I will never go there again. I will also never recommended anyone else to go there.

September 15, 2014

We at Nellys Auto Sales have never sold a 2003 Chevy Blazer to a person by the name of Angel. Here at Nellys Auto Sales we strive to satisfy all of our customers.

would never go there agian

by from lansdale pa |

Got a 02 suberu outback less then a year ago on a saterday. Sunday the check engine light came on. Checked the code was catletic converter. Cost 1200 bucks. And I was told the exhaust system was replaced for inspecion. Guess they just mean the tail pipe. The car was very clean and seemed to run well. But when I called yhem about the converter I got the run around. They did nothing and never planned on it. A few months later I notice a head gasket leak. And now come to find that the trans is and most likly was messed up when I got the car. Agian if you go there take what they say for a grain of salt. They will not back there vehicles. The costemer service is horrible and the buying prosses taked hours. Really 4 hours. Should have walked out . Wish I did. And I bet the two good reveiws must be from employees.

September 15, 2014

Here at Nellys auto sales we strive to satisfy all of our customers.

Wished I never bought my car from here..

by from Souderton,PA |

Bought an 01 saturn from here.. Yes the car was very clean.. Everything looked very we'll taken care of I was convinced the car just passed inspection and everything was perfectly fine..so I end up paying the max amount for this car because they wouldn't go any lower..I even had a friend who is a mechanic come scout the car with me.. Everything LOOKED good.. Nd they promised everything was great! About 2 months later.. I find out that the a.c condenser has a huge hole in it. Nd it was a problem yu can only detect with proper equipment.. I also come to find I have oil leaks everywhere!! They promised atleast a 3 month warrenty.. But when I run through the paperwork one of the papers said "as is" dnt let the exterior parts of the cars fool you!! These people are very deceiving..they will ensure yu the car is immaculate because there is no way for yu to really see the problems until weeks. Down the line.. I hate this place..

September 15, 2014

Here at Nellys Auto Sales all of our vehicles go through a 360 degree check. As customer states that his mechanic came with him, and agreed that the vehicle was in good running condition. Here at Nellys Auto Sales we explained all of the paperwork that needed to be signed and customer was told that the warranty is only for the motor and transmission for a 90 day period.

2002 VOLVO V70 AWD

by from CITY LINE PA |

AMAZING CAR ,THE DETAIL IN THE CAR WAS VERY NICE &CLEAN ,VERY FRIENDLY PEOPLE &VERY EASY TO NEGOTIATE,THEY EVEN WASHED THE CAR THE DAY OF MY PICK UP,VERY HONEST &PROVIDED A FREE CAR FAX ,GREAT LOCATION BUT MOST IMPORTANT THE DEAL WAS OUT OF THIS WORLD MY DOUGHTER WAS VERY HAPPY WITH HER 1ST CAR ... I WOULD COME AGAIN IN THE FUTURE.