Autoville Motors

(5.0) 3 Reviews

1761 Fulton Ave, Sacramento, CA 95825

I have been a customer

by from Sacramento,S CA |

I have been a customer at Autoville since 2009 I am on my second vehicle and will be looking for the third vehicle in May when my daughter graduates (ssshhh don't tell her) I appreciate autoville because I struggle with my credit and with both my vehicles they worked with me with the down payment and got me the vehicle I liked and the one I could afford. I see a lot of bad reviews but like I tell everyone you can't trust everything that's on the web so don't even take my word for it go on down there and see for yourself.

I purchased three cars

by from Sacramento |

I purchased three cars from Autoville. Each time I went back they took good care of me. They never pressured me and always gave me a great deal. I recommend many of my friends and family to buy from there. You will get treated very good and get the best car for the money there!!

Overall I had a good sale

by from Sacramento |

Overall I had a good sale/transaction. I have a reliable vehicle with an extended warranty should I need it. Veto in the Collections Department has been excellent to work in his Customer Service and flexible in working with my pay periods to accommodate payments due. I'm grateful to have a loan when no one else would help me. Thank-you!