Utah Auto Gallery

(4.5) 2 Reviews

2312 S State St, Salt lake City, UT 84115

Totally impressed

by from Midvale Utah |

I have been car shopping for 2 weeks and I found a sweet Honda Pilot on these guys dealership. It was hard to believe it was 10 years old. Looking at the lot and their cars it was obvious they sell quality cars. I decided to purchase my car from Utah Auto Gallery and the whole process took less than 2 hours. The car and the service was awesome. I will recommend these guys to all my friends. Thanks for the great experience.

Totally impressed

by from Midvale Utah |

Bought A GREAT CAR and loved the price

by from Murray, UTAH |

I was looking for a car that looked great and ran good and I found a total gem at Utah Auto Gallery. I found a car with low miles, clean car fax and at a great price. I love my VW Jetta. Thanks for taking such good care of me.