Diers Ford Lincoln

2445 N Broad St, Fremont, NE 68025

New 855-836-8924
Used 855-827-8675
Service 855-846-2977

A great deal and a great deal more!

Had a great experience!

by from Fremont, IL |

When we were looking for a used car, the Diers salesman was very well-informed and helpful without being pushy. They had a great selection and we felt like we could make an informed decision.

Can't believe it?

by from Audubon IA |

We buy a used vehicle from diers, and they were easy to work with, but they told us we should have 2 sets of keys but one set couldn't be found, I understand and they said would look for them and get them to us,ok after the conversion today I ask if they would just make a new set, and they said sure, at your cost? Really when was the last time you buy a Lincoln MKX and get one set,? His answer was there wasn't enough money in our deal for that? And we aren't like the bigger places ? Ok I drove 85 + miles one way, my second one bought there,,, I'm total disappointed , now I wish they would have lost both sets! Thanks

Very Helpful

by from Omaha,NE |

Very helpful people. Allowed us to ask questions and gave clear answers.

Early Christmas Present

by from Blair, NE |

Helped by son buy a used car. I was nervous hoping that his first time would go okay. Went better than I hoped. Thanks agian.

Not Impressed!

by from Rising City.ne |

I bought a 2007 GMC 1500. after I put on about 1000 miles the oil gauge went to 0! i took it to a mechanic who pulled out the screen in front of the sending unit. it was plugged. I changed the oil when i got it home and it was the dirtiest oil I've ever seen! I am positive all they did was change filter and reset the meter. The oil level was over a quart low but the computer said I still had 65% oil life left, also the sticker on the window was still under mileage!Since then I've put almost 2000 miles and the level hasn't changed. I've purchased many cars from dealers and have always had a follow up call to see how I liked it! Nothing!! On the bright side I did meet Charlie and he was a very nice man!

Diers Ford Lincoln responded to this review

December 3, 2014

Very sorry to hear you had a bad experience. This is the first we are hearing about it. We will look into this. Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention. Your next oil change will be on us. Thank you, Diers Ford Lincoln

Low Prices and they know it

by from Crete, NE |

Bought a 2013 GMC Acadia from Diers because I was looking for one on this website. Their asking price was about 1800 dollars less than the 15 others listed by other dealers. Went in trying to deal. They were nice about it but said they knew there price was the best out there. Also threw in some free insurance type stuff and a free oil change. Do not go when they are busy. Takes a while.

Chevy Malibu

by from Fremont |

Bought a Chevy Malibu from Diers last week. They had the car washed and gassed to show me when I got there. Asked us if we needed lunch but we said no thanks. Thanks again guys. keep it up!

4th F150 from Diers

by from Murray, Nebraska |

Just bought my 4th F150 from Diers. Always classy guys.

Bought a used truck

by from Bellevue NE |

Bought a used truck last week after I was searching cars.com. Liked the truck and the price. People were really nice. Liked the fact it was washed up and full of gas when I went to deal on it.

Used GMC Terrain

by from Bellevue ne |

Went to buy a used GMC Terrain they had online. Emailed 5 different dealers. Diers was the only one that responded. From the time I drove on the lot till I left with the GMC, i wasn't there an hour. Finance guy beat the credit union.

Very nice to deal with

by from Burt County |

Came from a long ways away to deal on a truck I seen on the internet. Have to admit it was cheaper than the one nearer to me. Everything seemed fine. Didn't take to long either. Saleslady was nice