Top Line Auto

1148 Luke St, Irving, TX 75061

Used 866-698-7052

Great experience, very happy

by from New York |

I was looking to get a German used car (a BMW more specifically) but it was very important to me that it looked and drove like new. I live in New York and I wanted a car from TX (for better car miles), Top Line Auto Irving was one of the best experiences I've had with a dealership; Armen (the owner) is nice, honest, courteous and very helpful in finding what I wanted. He will also helped me with some minor repairs the car needed once I had purchased the car, which is just great customer service! Not to mention that I live in NY and that he shipped my car for only $450! I will definitely refer him to my relative/friends and return for my future automotive needs!

great service and great prices !

by from Arlington |

I found a very good deal for my car and the staff had a very good mood to help with all my questions, thanks a lot I love my car !!

Two Thumbs Up

by from Grand Prairie, Tx |

Our car buying experience was wonderful. Arman was great, helpful and very kind. He made our car buying experience easy and enjoyable. We will be referring him to all of our friends and family. Thanks Topline, we love our CTS.

very nice costumer service

by from Arlington |

I love the BMW I bought from top line auto it was my best car buying experience ever, I will definitely recommend top line to every one!

very pleased

by from Denton Tx |

I am very satisfied with my car as well as the service during the whole process. I like dealing with Armen who is very professional. I think I'll buy another car from him very soon if he finds another Saab.

Misleading advertising and salesperson

by from Puget Sound, WA |

I saw a Volvo XC90 on Cars.com that TopLine Auto advertised as, "ONE OWNER, EXTRA CLEAN, IN EXCELLENT CONDITION ... THIS CAR IS JUST PERFECT INSIDE AND OUT". I called and spoke with Metaksya, who was apparently covering for Arman while he was out of town. She was very polite and kind. I told Metaksya that I was looking for a very, very clean car, and asked her 2 different times during our call if there were any dents or scratches on the car, as I would be paying a mobile inspection service to come (I do not live in the area), and didn't want to waste my money on an inspection if the car wasn't truly in excellent condition.Each time, she said that the car is excellent condition. I arranged for and paid to have the inspector go check out the vehicle. Here are some of the inspector's comments: "arm rest cover is missing. The car has been repaired/refinished on the Front/Rear Bumper, Hood, Right Quarter Panel, and Right Rear Door. All repairs were substandard. Sandmarks, Trash, and fisheye could be seen on all refinished panels." I don't want to bore you all by listing all the exterior panels that had scratches, dents, or cracks (17 areas in total), but needless to say, I was disappointed in the seller. Unless it's been inside the family, a shopper can't really know the full history on a used vehicle. For me, dishonesty on the part of the seller is a big red flag, and immediately disqualifies the vehicle from any further consideration. This seller was not honest, so I would not choose to do business with them in the future.

Great experience

by from Tyler, Tx |

I went to Top Line to purchase a vehicle for my son, I wanted to make sure that I was getting a great, safe car for my teenager to drive. I have to say that I was a little wary when I pulled into the dealership as it is not a "typical" car lot. However, once I got inside, Armen's (the owner) sister, Nastacha (spelling?) made me feel very welcome as well as the rest of the family, It is definitely a family affair, which I appreciate. I couldn't have been happier with the vehicle. It was exactly as described, from the color to the specs. I found a couple of things wrong with the driver's side window, and the passenger side rear view mirror, which Armen repaired himself. I feel like I got a great deal on the car and my son loves it! I would definitely recommend them to anyone and will be a repeat customer.

Taken Care Of

by from Denison, TX |

I bought a car from the owner, Amen. After the purchase my mechanic found some necessary repairs that were fairly costly. I relayed my concerns and Armen took care of most of the repairs. I still got a great deal on my 2007 Sequoia, and my family enjoys it very much! Armen does business honestly and with class. I would recommend for clean vehicles and customer satisfaction after the sale!

Just bought a car yesterday

by from Garland,TX |

I've been looking for a car for about 2 months.I was not able to find the right one.I've seen a BMW it was advertised online by TopLineAuto.I went there,once i saw the car I already knew that that was the car I want.It was clean,beautiful and drove like a new car.I would like to thank those guys for there great help. I definitely recommend everyone to try Top Line first .

Great Customer Service

by from Dallas |

I am so happy and satisfied for the service !! loving my car!!