Top Line Auto

by from Bedford tx |

Great service reliable cars great experience Thanks Armen

i am loving my ride

by from Carrollton tx |

great guys,good customer service very personable not pushy they will take time to explain everything and not rush you to make a decision. they let me bring my mechanic to check the car. I will definitely consider them in the future.

Good service

by from Arlington |

I purchased a Mercedes for my daughter from Topline auto Armen and his father were very helpfull and easy to deal with, car looked same as described online and They gave me a good price. Overall good experience will do business again

Mercedes C320 wagon

by from Dallas TX |

After several months of looking, I found the specific car that I was looking for in cars.com .The car was nice and clean as it was described . This people were very nice and friendly .Very happy with the total experience, price, service, and most importantly the vehicle. I wil buy from Top line again.

The best customer Service i have seen

by from forth worth dallas |

i eneterd this place by accident and was greated by a wonderful guy who tried his best to get me a car -he had knowledge of the car and I was very impress. At the end i did not have the money to buy what they had at the time but I would definately buy a car from this dealer again if my situation changed. i wanted a peticular color and model and they did not have that one. I was not haggled into buying anyhting else.

Poor Service --Lots of phone calls

by from forth worth TX |

1-st time at this place-- it was clearn and nice--other people were very friendly --I met with cortney lee- seems like a nice person yet did not know much about the BMW that i wanted to buy- when i did a test drive small parts insied the car was falling apart --he just sat there --did not offer to do anything. i was going to buy the car but then they did not go down on price which i thought it was not worth what they were asking. i said i would be back on Sat but cancelled because i sow another car and they had a better price - so i sent Mr Lee a message to cancel --he replayed " I fingued" no thanks you hope to see you again and if anything changes we are here for you oh nooooooooooo i thought the customer service of Mr Lee needs lots of training on how to deal with a customer even if they dont buy something from you --they may want to vist the shope again just because you were nice to them.

they never called me

by from fort worth |

They never called about the caddy i wanted. I called and noone answered so i left a message and told them i wanted to apply over the phone and to please call me. They never did...so i got a loan and put a new engine in the caddy i had.

Purchase of Mercedes E320 Station wagon

by from Gun Barrel City, Tx |

Arman and staff were very personable. He went over entire car with me before pickup. Vehicle was clean and as advertised. Pleasant buying experience. Satisfied with vehicle at this time.

Impossible to get in contact with after purchase

by from dallas,tx |

Avoid this place if you have any problems or questions after purchase he will not answer the phone at all been calling for two weeks straight no answer. AVOID HIM EVERYTHING HE SAYS IS A LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Easy process....

by from oklahoma city, ok |

Buying a car is generally a process I dread so I hold onto them longer than I really want to...but it was no hassle with Champion Motors. It's family business (husband and wife) and they want to move cars versus "hit you over the head" with each deal on huge margins. They are no nonsense and right to the point. The car was what they said it was and the photos were not misrepresentative. I drove it back to Oklahoma and it's been an overall positive experience. I'd buy from them again. They'd actually put on new tires when I got there so the vehicle was improved from the photos...imagine that.