Platinum Auto Exchange

1886 S Elmhurst Rd, Mt Prospect, IL 60056

Used 877-270-9740 Used 877-270-9740

Town and Country !

by from chicago,il |

Thankyou Mr. Mark for all the help you provided my husband and I!!!!!! We are very pleased with our purchase! You guys worked hard to get us a deal and work with our credit I would highly recommend the dealer ! The process took a while but it was worth the wait, we got an awesome 2010 Town and Country that looks awesome and drives awesome! We thankyou guys soo much! Once again thankyou from Mr. and Mrs. Hunter!

Great ssrvice, nice employees

by from des plaines il |

Came in to look and found a vehicle that I Iliked. Took vehicle out for a drive. Now I'm a proud owner of my used f150. Customer service is very good Hats off to Abby and Mark

Platinum Auto Exchange responded to this review

February 2, 2016

Thank you F150 Fan for your review. We are glad to hear you had a positive experience at our dealership! Thank you for your business :)

thankful

by from itasca, IL |

just wanted to drop a comment and thank Alex and Mark once again for working around my personal financial issues and making our deal happen. cant thank you enough!!!!

Horrible

by from Chicago Illinois |

First, they charge a application fee. Second they make you deal with the lenders your self which makes you wonder why they charge a fee if your the one doing the work.

great service

by from Des plaines IL |

thank you so much for staying way past closing to make our deal happen! You guys rock. THANKS!

Black Friday

by from Elgin IL |

Came here with my sister on black friday looking to buy a cheap used car.. thankfully they had alot to chose from. This was the first dealership we stopped by and ended up purchasing here. the deals are too good to pass up. legit.

Poor customer service

by from Bartlett, ILL |

I called about a car I saw advertised and I asked the salesman if it was still for sale which he said yes it was. I asked about a few other things about the car and decided I was interested in seeing it. I told the salesman I would see him in about an hour. I drove to the dealership with my son to see the car and there was only a saleslady there. I told her which car I wanted to see and she told me "Didn't the salesman tell you we already took a deposit on the car yesterday?" I said so the car is sold and I wasted my time coming here. Her only response was to say sorry. So I wasted me and my sons time driving to and from this dealership because of some lazy salesman. That is why they get 1 star. This shows a lack of caring and poor customer service.

my new bmw

by from Michigan |

Really nice clean cars.. and the service was outstanding! 5 stars!! I came all the way from Michigan for a Bmw that I fell in love with.. and I couldn't be more glad that I did... the drive was totally worth it. Thank you platinum! You will be getting my business again!

bmw purchase

by from Michigan |

A+ customer service

by from indianapolis |

Im loving the customer service platinum provides! I didn't have my own car at the time of purchase and they went out of their way to pick me up from home to pick up my car from the lot once the financing was all in order. Couldn't thank them enough! Recommend them for sure!