Platinum Auto Exchange

1886 S Elmhurst Rd, Mt Prospect, IL 60056

Used 877-270-9740

great service

by from Illinois |

Great service from start to finish. No complaints, and I appreciate the follow-up! Thanks alot!

great service

by from Indiana |

So happy with these guys! and my car especially! Just purchased my Toyota from them and I love it! The process was quick and I didn't feel like I was just "another sale" to them! They asked me what I was looking for in the car I wanted and put me right into what I was looking for! Thank you platinum!

recommend this place

by from chicago, IL |

Purchased my Mercedes from these guys! Mike was the sales man I dealt with.. he was really nice. And the rest of the crew were helpful as well! They have a lot of euro cars .. which is nice! They price their cars pretty decently! Overall, happy with my buy and I would def go back for another car!

Happy buyer!

by from Villa Park, IL |

Giving this dealership 5 stars! I got a little lost on my way there, and they were good at getting me to the right place! When i got there i was surprised they had so many nice cars! I looked around not sure yet of what i wanted to drive off the lot.. but then fell in love with a range rover discovery. They worked with me to get it financed for a good rate and Im lovin my car! Thanks platinum!

audi TT

by from arlington heights, il |

I had a super great experience purchasing our Audi TT from this place! From my first phone call to the time I drove my car off the lot the service was great especially because the staff are so friendly. To me it didnt feel like they just tried to make a sale.. they took the time to actually find a right car for me, thank god they did. I will most likely be referring my friends and family members to this awesome dealership! Super happy with my purchase.

purchased a car recently from here

by from elwood, IL |

My wife and I went in to purchase a SAAB from this dealership. The sales guy, Mark was really helpful and informative about the car. The price on it was a very fair one and he helped us finance it as well (with a good rate!!) All the staff there are always happy esp with directions when we got lost. Over all, we are really happy with this dealership and with our purchase. :)

Caddillac purchase.

by from Elk grove Village, Il |

This dealership is really cool. They keep all their cars safe and inside a big garage (good for winter) and all their cars are in great shape. No dents no major accidental problems. The sale went smooth and fast and I couldnt be happier with how the car drives.

Good service

by from chicago,il |

Good service and some cool cars! I bought a nice Saab in this dealer. They show their patience to me. The process to buy the car is not that smooth but they help me to handle the problem and finally I got the car. I may ask my friends to come here and try.

Overall great experience

by from Orland Park IL |

I was in search of a used Audi and they had several options for me to choose from.Though I was not ready to pull the trigger and buy a car yet because I was still shopping around, Platinum Auto was very helpful and answered all my questions. From what I have seen they have some of the best prices out there, clean cars. When I am ready I will definitely go back and buy from them.

Next Stop: Black Hole

by from Chicago, IL |

They either changed staff or I visited the place during the wrong time.Unlike the other reviews, my personal experience with this very small dealer was short and bad. Mark, the guy responsible of the place at the time I visited, really had little to no interest to sell me or inform me about any of the cars. I had to take words out of his mouth and when he did speak, he directed me to the website to be much more informed. I certainly did not drive as far as I did to receive such poor attention and interest. If you are really that far away from this place, please save the time and gas and avoid this place. At least do what you should always do, call ahead of time to get informed about the vehicle of interest. You might find some little quote on quote details that weren't originally stated on the listing of the car. I'm sorry if I sound harsh, but I left the dealer completely disappointed. Hopefully, for their own sake, things change.

Platinum Auto Exchange responded to this review

September 19, 2014

We our sorry you had a bad experience while visiting us. Please understand we do not use high pressured sales tactics on our customers. We believe in letting our customers view and inspect our vehicles on their on free will. We are always near by to answer any and all questions, and frequently check to see if our customers have any questions. Customer service is our number one priority. If there is anything we can do for you we would be glad to assist you in any way. Thank You