Wilcox Chrysler Dodge Jeep and RAM of Forest Lake

321 19th St SW, Forest Lake, MN 55025

New 888-538-9882
Used 888-521-3712
Service 877-438-4029

Family Owned and Operated. Come see us today. We're Closer than you think!

Great Experience!

by from Chisago City, Mn |

Great Experience! Everyone at Wilcox was great! Jud Hins was a great help and made my buying decision easy! I really appreciate how I was treated and how easy the whole process went. I would definitely recommend Wilcox to everyone. Thanks again Wilcox!

Best buying experience I've ever had!!!!

by from Forest Lake, MN |

I was in the market for a new truck. I was interested in the Ram 1500 diesel .. The first person to greet me was Tom Foster. What a down to earth guy, this was in January. The more research I did the more I leaned towards the 5.7 Hemi. Tom was there for me all the way. When I found the truck I wanted we got the deal done. I can truly say this was by far the best buying experience I've ever had. If your at all just want to see what the new Ram 1500 has to offer, or just to look, go ask for Tom Foster.. If you haven't seen a Ram 1500 lately I promise you won't be disappointed.

Ram Owner

by from Elk River, MN |

I entered the car dealership and was approached by one of their salesmen, his name was Dan Nielson, he was a friendly person. I explained to Dan that I was interested in purchasing a new Ram 1500. I gave Dan the list of required options and he went to work looking for the perfect truck for me. Dan found a new Ram 1500, I came in to look at it, it was exactly what I wanted in a truck. Dan knew a lot about the Ram trucks, he showed and explained to me the functions of the new Ram truck. I happily purchased the truck from Dan, thinking what a pleasant experience I had. He was very attentive even after the sale with follow up inquiries. I would highly recommend buying a vehicle from Dan, and will do so in the future when I need another vehicle. DP

Great place

by from Blaine,MN |

Went here to look for a used car and ended up buying a new car. Bought it a few months ago and still love it! Dan Nielson is a great dealer to buy cars from. Very informative and friendly. Would recommend him to anyone!

Great Car buying experience

by from Amery Wi |

Great Car buying experience. Very helpful but never pushy!! Would highly recommend this dealership to anyone!! Love our new truck!!!

Prompt call-back

by from Hanlontown, Iowa |

I was shopping on-line for a used truck and e-mailed Wilcox about a vehicle they had listed. Of the several dealers I contacted, they were the only one that immediately called me back. If I hadn't found a truck closer to home, I would probably purchased from them. There price was reasonable and they offered me the average price for my trade. Several of the other dealers took over a week to contact me.

Wonderful buying experience

by from Marine, MN |

I stopped in to see what my options were for a trade in, and the team at Wilcox Chrysler were easy to work with and answered all my questions. They were more then willing to let me test drive the models I was interested in and gave me a fair trade in value for my car. This was my first time buying from a dealership, and they made a process a great experience.

Our buying experience at Wilcox Chrysler

by from Lino Lakes MN |

I have bought 2 vehicles from Jim Wagner and me and my wife were very happy with our purchases . Jim allways went the extra mile to make sure we were purchasing the right car to service our needs . I would highly recommend Jim and Wilcox chrysler to anyone looking for a vehicle !

new town and country

by from wyoming, mn |

the people here were great!! I had a no pressure, stress free, wonderful experiece buying my van. special thanks to scott schmit who made our financing smooth and super easy. and my salesman john reibel he was sooooo great!!!! thank you guys so much for making my experience a great one. I will for sure let everyone know how good of a experience I had today. THANK YOU AGAIN!!! My kids love it!!!

Dr. Neal Benjamin

by from Lino Lakes, MN |

Ok, so we can all agree that buying a new car can be stressful, intimidating and downright unpleasant. Maybe not! I started out at the Wilcox Chevrolet facility researching the Equinox with Don Carlson and ended up buying a Jeep Grand Cherokee with John Reibel at the Jeep/Chrysler dealership. In between I researched the Ford and the Nisson vehicles in the same category range. The Jeep ended up meeting my specific needs, but it was John who helped me through the process and it was really Don who made the sale. Don was so darn friendly. When he found out, by listening to my story, that the Chevrolet was not going to work for me, he referred me to the dealership with the product that would. Very nice customer service. Satisfaction starts with communication. Wilcox has a nice facility and good products but he really has two sales people who know how to listen.