Stellar Autos

Stellar Autos

401 East Dixie Hwy, Pompano Beach, FL 33060

Used 866-414-9844

Stellar Autos has the best deals in the country! Financing is available and you're approved!

NO WAY

by from Washington |

I contacted and said I had a trade in, they said they wanted my trade and gave me a set price and said lets get deal done. When I tried to finalize deal they became very rude and upped price $4,000.

Great help, great service

by from Pompano Beach, FL |

Sometimes buying a car can be a very painfull experience, full of frustrations and undesirable difficulties. Here at Stellar Autos, we found competent guys, ready to help us until the last step, taking care of us, trying everything they could to solve our problems and offering us the perfect service you expect from a real good dealership. They were much more than sellers, they were good advisers and we really appreciate not only the quality of the clean car we bought but also the nice personality of all the members of the staff. And they don't try to hide some imperfections of their cars, like others do. The car is exactly what they show on the website. Thanks again. For us they deserve the maximum of stars we can give, and we will definitely recommend them to friends and neighbors.

Stellar Autos responded to this review

September 8, 2014

Thank you for writing this wonderful review. We are so happy that we could exceed your expectations!

Great Experience

by from Orlando, FL |

Great buying experience from these guys. No pressure, had the total price right up front, purchased a 3 year warranty, and got an excellent deal on my car.

Best deal anywhere!

by from Lighthouse Point, FL |

I bought a car from Stellar Autos in October and am so happy with the deal I got that I wanted to give them a great review online. I had been looking for an older, low-mileage car for my daughter's first car and was having trouble finding anything nice until I found Stellar Autos. They had quite a few really clean cars with good miles and the prices were the best I've seen anywhere (and I did a lot of research online and in person). I was a little skeptical when they told me they charged a dealer fee, but after I saw the excellent condition of the car and compared the out the door price to similar cars on the market, I realized it was really the best deal anywhere. You get what you pay for and I suggest buying from Stellar Autos. Thank you for the great car, my daughter and I really appreciate it!

Buyers beware Part 2 revision

by from Ft. Lauderdale |

This second part of this buyer beware review is to clear up the previous review concerning STELLAR AUTOS...This dealership has very nice cars and at competitive prices which will benefit the consumer. The vehicle is on its way to the dealership for further inspection and if needed maintenance. I truly apoligize for the inconvenience this might of costed the dealership itself, but if you guys have 20 something years in the business you must be doing something right.. I would recommend this dealership to anybody looking for a nice and very well maintained car, this place is your place!! Thanks ...Moe

Great car at a great price!

by from West Palm Beach, FL |

I shopped around to about 5 different places and every time I was disappointed when I saw the car I had called about about. I called Stellar Autos about a 2002 Mercedes-Benz and was told the car was in excellent condition so I went to look at it. Excellent condition was an understatement- the car was mint! They do charge a dealer fee, but when you take into consideration that everything on the car worked, there were no lights on the dash, and the price of the car was about $2500 less than anywhere else for a similar car, it was a great deal. To me, the point of buying a car is getting a good one at a good price- not whether I pay a dealer fee or not. the bottom line is what's important. I only wish I would've gone here first and saved a bunch of time and aggravation. Do yourself a favor and buy from Stellar Autos- they're the best!

Awesome! Bought 2 cars in one day!

by from Stuart, FL |

Came for 1 and bought 2! We came in to buy a Mercedes wagon and my wife fell in love with an Explorer they had so we ended up buying them both. I've never been to a place where the cars are so clean inside and out and the prices are really unbeatable. The Mercedes we bought was a 2002 and the Explorer was a 2005 and they both look and drive like they're practically new. We couldn't be happier.

VERY SATISFIED

by from Delray Beach |

Great car, excellent price, top-notch customer service. Best dealer I've ever been to.

PERFECT CAR, EASY TRANSACTION, GREAT PRICE! AAA+++

by from Ft Worth, TX |

I live in Texas and was a little hesitant about purchasing a vehicle from another state but after going to Stellar Autos website and seeing 50 pictures of the car and the Carfax I felt pretty good. When I actually called the company and spoke to them, I could tell they really knew what they were talking about and were confident in the cars they sell. I ended up buying a gorgeous Audi A6 and got a fantastic deal...even with the $799 dealer fee I still saved over $2500 off the Blue Book price and the car was even better than it looked in the pictures! Another nice thing was they arranged shipping the car right to my house and it only took a week to get it. I bought the car a few weeks ago and today I'm actually in their office typing this review (I had to come to Florida on business and wanted to stop in to meet Moe and Jeff in person to thank them for the great car and service). If you're looking for a quality vehicle at a great price with no stories or apologies, buy from these guys. They treat you like you like family, their cars are incredibly clean and well-kept (I just looked at 25 of them in their warehouse), and their prices are morreally unbelievable! Thanks Moe & Jeff...you guys are the best!

THE ONLY PLACE TO BUY A USED CAR! A+ THE BEST!

by from Margate, FL |

My husband and I went to many used car dealers over the last month and none of them even came close to Stellar Autos. Moe and Jeff at Stellar had extremely clean, good mileage cars at great prices! at first we were a little hesitant when Moe told us about the dealer fee over the phone, but when we went in and saw the car we understood. The price of the car was $2000 less than other dealers wanted and other dealer's cars weren't half as good so paying a dealer fee was no problem. You get what you pay for and at Stellar Autos you get a great deal at a fair price and you're treated like you should be! I recommend Stellar Autos to everyone looking for a QUALITY used car! If you want a straight, honest deal on an excellent used car, go see Moe and Jeff at Stellar Autos!