Stellar Autos

Stellar Autos

401 East Dixie Hwy, Pompano Beach, FL 33060

Used 866-414-9844

Stellar Autos has the best deals in the country! Financing is available and you're approved!

No worry buying for single females

by from Fort Lauderdale, Fl |

I am a single mom on a very limited budget. My 10 year old mommy van was on its last legs and i was in dyer need of reliable transportation. I found stellar auto online and went to take a look. I found and bought a car that same day. Had an unexpected mechanical issue that evening. Mo and Jeff were eager to make things right and i was on the road again in a few days. That was a week ago. I took the car in to an ASE certified mechanic today who found only 2 very minor issues and said over all the car is in sound shape. I know I asked Mo and Jeff a lot of questions but both were patient and addressed all my concerns. Thank you for being honest and selling me a reliable car.

November 25, 2014

Alice- Thank you for the wonderful reviews and I'm so happy that you're enjoying the car! We're always here to help you with your car and we'll be here when it's time for another one!

Nice car, good price, and good service.

by from Columbus, Ohio |

I called on Saturday night around 9 pm about a Mercedes I saw online. While I was on the phone I went to their website and saw more pictures and gave a deposit with my credit card. On Monday, they emailed me the sale paperwork and I went to the bank and deposited the balance of what I owed them and then emailed them the paperwork back. By Thursday the car was in my driveway and I live in Ohio! It's just as it looked online and exactly how it was described to me on the phone. First time I ever bought a car without seeing it in person and I couldn't be happier. Great dealer.

2003 Mazda Miata Purchase

by from Killen, Alabama |

I purchased a 2003 Mazda Miata, triple black option for Stellar Autos a few months ago. I had been searching for a low mileage Miata preferable 2002 thru 2007 just to keep it in my price range. I had become an expert at spotting a deal. Unfortunately, I could not find the right car. Then, I found this one. A 2003 Miata with 37,000 miles--one owner---over 50 pictures and a great price. I bought the car the next day. The only issue....I love 950 miles away. The owners were patient with me and kept the car until I could fly down with my daughter about 10 days later. The paperwork process was very simple and quick. The car was everything I had hoped for. My daughter and I turned the return home trip into a little vacation driving up the East coast of Florida with the top down and it was awesome. Great experience. One more thing----these guys are serious about dealing with nothing but first class cars. Their showroom floor was full of unbelievable, low mileage cars. I would definitely buy from them again.

Fantastic experience Great deal

by from Concord, NC |

Contacted Jeff on Sunday about a car I was interested in. He worked the numbers with me and by Wednesday the car was in my Concord, NC driveway....better than described. Great experience will buy again from Stellar Autos in the future.

November 26, 2014

Greg- Thanks for taking the time to leave a review for us, we greatly appreciate it and the opportunity to earn your business. We do our best to describe our cars accurately, provide a tremendous value, and deliver the best customer experience possible. Thanks again.

NO WAY

by from Washington |

I contacted and said I had a trade in, they said they wanted my trade and gave me a set price and said lets get deal done. When I tried to finalize deal they became very rude and upped price $4,000.

November 25, 2014

I am very sorry we were not able to accommodate your needs. We have been doing business in this area and across the country for many years and have thousands of satisfied customers. I also thought we were going to make a deal, but when you asked me to ship the car to you without paying me for it first and you wanted me to pick up and bring your trade-in to Florida from Seattle at my cost, I was not able to proceed. I wish you luck in your effort to find another dealer who would be willing to do that.

Great help, great service

by from Pompano Beach, FL |

Sometimes buying a car can be a very painfull experience, full of frustrations and undesirable difficulties. Here at Stellar Autos, we found competent guys, ready to help us until the last step, taking care of us, trying everything they could to solve our problems and offering us the perfect service you expect from a real good dealership. They were much more than sellers, they were good advisers and we really appreciate not only the quality of the clean car we bought but also the nice personality of all the members of the staff. And they don't try to hide some imperfections of their cars, like others do. The car is exactly what they show on the website. Thanks again. For us they deserve the maximum of stars we can give, and we will definitely recommend them to friends and neighbors.

September 8, 2014

Thank you for writing this wonderful review. We are so happy that we could exceed your expectations!

Great Experience

by from Orlando, FL |

Great buying experience from these guys. No pressure, had the total price right up front, purchased a 3 year warranty, and got an excellent deal on my car.

November 26, 2014

Thank you for the excellent review! Only 4 stars on our facility? Ok, we don't have a palace but low overhead is why we can sell cars for the RIGHT price! Take care and thanks again for your business.

Best deal anywhere!

by from Lighthouse Point, FL |

I bought a car from Stellar Autos in October and am so happy with the deal I got that I wanted to give them a great review online. I had been looking for an older, low-mileage car for my daughter's first car and was having trouble finding anything nice until I found Stellar Autos. They had quite a few really clean cars with good miles and the prices were the best I've seen anywhere (and I did a lot of research online and in person). I was a little skeptical when they told me they charged a dealer fee, but after I saw the excellent condition of the car and compared the out the door price to similar cars on the market, I realized it was really the best deal anywhere. You get what you pay for and I suggest buying from Stellar Autos. Thank you for the great car, my daughter and I really appreciate it!

November 26, 2014

Thank you for the review. We're so happy to share in a son or daughter's first car experience! I know it's something we all remember and we appreciate the opportunity to be a part of it. Thank you!

Buyers beware Part 2 revision

by from Ft. Lauderdale |

This second part of this buyer beware review is to clear up the previous review concerning STELLAR AUTOS...This dealership has very nice cars and at competitive prices which will benefit the consumer. The vehicle is on its way to the dealership for further inspection and if needed maintenance. I truly apoligize for the inconvenience this might of costed the dealership itself, but if you guys have 20 something years in the business you must be doing something right.. I would recommend this dealership to anybody looking for a nice and very well maintained car, this place is your place!! Thanks ...Moe

Great car at a great price!

by from West Palm Beach, FL |

I shopped around to about 5 different places and every time I was disappointed when I saw the car I had called about about. I called Stellar Autos about a 2002 Mercedes-Benz and was told the car was in excellent condition so I went to look at it. Excellent condition was an understatement- the car was mint! They do charge a dealer fee, but when you take into consideration that everything on the car worked, there were no lights on the dash, and the price of the car was about $2500 less than anywhere else for a similar car, it was a great deal. To me, the point of buying a car is getting a good one at a good price- not whether I pay a dealer fee or not. the bottom line is what's important. I only wish I would've gone here first and saved a bunch of time and aggravation. Do yourself a favor and buy from Stellar Autos- they're the best!

November 26, 2014

Thank you for the excellent review! We're glad we could help you purchase the right car at the right price.

Awesome! Bought 2 cars in one day!

by from Stuart, FL |

Came for 1 and bought 2! We came in to buy a Mercedes wagon and my wife fell in love with an Explorer they had so we ended up buying them both. I've never been to a place where the cars are so clean inside and out and the prices are really unbeatable. The Mercedes we bought was a 2002 and the Explorer was a 2005 and they both look and drive like they're practically new. We couldn't be happier.

November 25, 2014

Thanks for the great review! I'm so happy I was able to help you with both cars! Let me know when you need two more!