Leith, Inc. (Authorized Mercedes-Benz Sales & Service)

5607 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27616

New 888-799-9129 New 888-799-9129
Used 888-903-2712 Used 888-903-2712
Service 888-412-5779 Service 888-412-5779

Leith. The Name You Can Trust.

Great service

by from Southern Pines, NC |

A drop in visit for a minor issue. Service accomodated us in a highly profesional manner moreover they rapidly resolved the issue and fully explained how to prevent reoccurance....well done !!

June 27, 2014

Thank you very much, David, for taking the time to share your feedback! I am very pleased to hear that our professionalism and accommodating customer service has earned your trust with our dealership. We cant wait to see you for your next servicing appointment; be sure to check out our latest deals on Facebook and Twitter before you come in. Take care, Ebony Douglas.

Great Service, Clean fascility

by from Raleigh, NC |

Everything. Staff was very courteous and service was very efficient. Appointment was given very fast as I needed to get service done.

Recent Annual Service

by from RALEIGH, NC |

The service was professional, maintenance was straight forward, the customer waiting area is very nice, and there were no surprises,

Great service and facilities

by from Releigh,NC |

The deal was terrific and turned very quick! Good job by Travis!!! Please try to meet him and work on your needs he is simply super and answers all our needs... I was so comfortable and got my needs!

Great sales rep, thorough maintenance dept.

by from Raleigh, NC |

My sales representative, Travis Herring, was extremely patient with me and was able to figure out exactly what I wanted. He was personable, not pushy as some sales reps can sometimes be, and he was well versed on the product. I had recently wrecked my car and needed to find a new car fairly quickly. Travis was great to work with and I've passed his business card along to a couple of my loyal Lexus friends.

Friendly and courteous staff

by from Raleigh, NC |

The friendly and courteous staff try hard to provide excellent service. The facility, both in the shop and customer waiting area, is always neat and clean.

friendly staff and clean facility

by from Raleigh NC |

Leith Inc. had the car and color I wanted in stock at a price I could afford. Same day delivery and friendly staff

Great experience!

by from Raleigh,NC |

We had a great experience with Mercedes Benz on Capital Blvd, especially with George Brown. He was so helpful and truly went the extra mile to help us. He is someone I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a new car. One thing that stood out the most to me is after we purchased our car it was almost 9pm on a Friday night and he took time to program the Bluetooth system something that was so small but just shows the extra mile he was willing to go. We will be back to the dealership in the future as our experience was first class.

April 22, 2016

Stolfi, thank you for writing such a great review about your experience at our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with George was so positive. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave with the right vehicle and we're glad that you're enjoying yours. We look forward to seeing you again. Regards, Stephen Salerno - Business Development Manager

Great service

by from RALEIGH, NC |

Courteus staff, quality service, prompt attention to detail. Willingness to help assist with everything I needed. Love the folks at Mercedes service!

Great experience

by from Raleigh , N.C. |

Staff very friendly and no wait time would highly recommend .Thank you Leith for having a easy in and out service center!!!!

April 19, 2016

Regina, thank you for reviewing your service experience! We aim to provide time-efficient and exceptional service for our guests and we are proud that this was received during your time spent with us. Please follow us on Facebook for access to exclusive content! Regards, Ebony Douglas