Leith, Inc. (Authorized Mercedes-Benz Sales & Service)

Leith, Inc. (Authorized Mercedes-Benz Sales & Service)

5607 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27616

New 888-799-9129
Used 888-903-2712
Service 888-412-5779

Leith. The Name You Can Trust.

Great service

by from Southern Pines, NC |

A drop in visit for a minor issue. Service accomodated us in a highly profesional manner moreover they rapidly resolved the issue and fully explained how to prevent reoccurance....well done !!

Leith, Inc. (Authorized Mercedes-Benz Sales & Service) responded to this review

June 26, 2014

Thank you very much, David, for taking the time to share your feedback! I am very pleased to hear that our professionalism and accommodating customer service has earned your trust with our dealership. We cant wait to see you for your next servicing appointment; be sure to check out our latest deals on Facebook and Twitter before you come in. Take care, Ebony Douglas.

Great Service and very clean facility

by from Raleigh, NC |

It is an amazing atmosphere, very friendly staff and a true pleasure to have your service done at Mercedes. I loved the big variety of beverages you offer to the customer in the waiting lounge.

60K mile service and other maintenance

by from Raleigh, NC |

As a new customer you were very welcoming and made sure that I had a rental car to reduce the hassle factor. The fact that you called to confirm the work and costs in advance was terrific.

Excellent Experience

by from Raleigh, NC |

I have made it a habit to deal exclusively with Linda as my service rep. She has far exceeded my expectations of customer service on each of my visits. I schedule my visits when I know she'll be there. You are lucky to have such an employee.

Courtesy Abounds

by from Raleigh, n.c. |

Punctuality, courtesy, knowledge The type of premier Mercedes service I have come to know & expect during the 13 years I have been a Mercedes owner.

Great personal attention by Mr. C Morton, Thanks

by from Raleigh, NC |

Great personal attention an assistance through out the buying process by Mr. C. Morton.

New 2014 C250

by from Raleigh, NC |

David and Burt were incredible to work with! They both made me enjoy the experience and I am looking forward to using them again. David took over when the origninal rep I was using was out on an extended sick leave and he did a great job. He really impressed me by saying that the original guy would get the credit, (I asked, he didn't volunteer that info) that and the fact that he treated me as if he were getting the sell spoke volumes about his character. He was patient, informative, friendly, and great. Burt was nothing short of exceptional from the first time we spoke until I left the showroom. He is the complete opposite of every negative stereotype of car salesmen that exist. I can't say enough wonderful things about him, he made me feel welcome and important. He always has a huge smile. These two really were great. I went to other dealerships in the area, no one came even close to offereing the same experience. Moreover, the car is incredible too! Third Mercedes in a row and am already excited for the next one.

Awesome Team!!

by from Raleigh,NC |

Burt Bowers is an amazing salesman and person. Made me feel like family and really made the dealership have that home feeling. Eric Oliver was also great. Very knowledgable of the product and excellent at salesmanship. This team of two are awesome together. Hands down the best car buying experience I've ever had.

Early Lease Termination and New Car Lease

by from Raleigh, NC |

Needed to end lease early and lease a new SUV. I wound up ordering a new 2015 model and waited 2 months for it to arrive. The car looks great and the process was fairly painless.

CLA250 purchase, great service, excellent knowlede

by from Durham, NC |

I initially came in with the intention of asking a few questions towards a planned purchase 60days in the future. Cliff & Sean did an excellent job discussing my options and helping me get the vehicle I had looked at so many times over the past few months. Sean was very knowledgeable and patient in showing me all the features of my vehicle, making sure I was comfortable throughout each stage of the process.

Great service department!

by from Raleigh |

happy, helpful and customer-centered folks in the Service Department of the Mercedes Benz division... love the service.