Leith, Inc. (Authorized Mercedes-Benz Sales & Service)

Leith, Inc. (Authorized Mercedes-Benz Sales & Service)

5607 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27616

New 888-799-9129
Used 888-903-2712
Service 888-412-5779

Leith. The Name You Can Trust.

Great service

by from Southern Pines, NC |

A drop in visit for a minor issue. Service accomodated us in a highly profesional manner moreover they rapidly resolved the issue and fully explained how to prevent reoccurance....well done !!

Leith, Inc. (Authorized Mercedes-Benz Sales & Service) responded to this review

June 26, 2014

Thank you very much, David, for taking the time to share your feedback! I am very pleased to hear that our professionalism and accommodating customer service has earned your trust with our dealership. We cant wait to see you for your next servicing appointment; be sure to check out our latest deals on Facebook and Twitter before you come in. Take care, Ebony Douglas.

Great Service

by from Raleigh, NC |

Everything from full disclosure of pricing when the appt is made to being greeted when I walk in to being processed at check out. I know exactly what to expect and am never surprised plus I am receiving the best service for my vehicle.

Mixed Emotions

by from Raleigh NC |

My sales person, Joel and my sales manager Ed were awesome. Both Joel and Ed were highly professional and provided me excellent customer service.

great service department

by from wake forest, n.c. |

from the time i arrived and when i picked up my car every one at the dealership was so friendly i will always service my car with you, thank you for making my service a great time, and the ice cold water at the end was perfect...

Outstanding service

by from Raleigh, NC |

Everything. The service department was so efficient and accomadating. They took real good care of our car as well as us. Friendily staff that goes the extra mile. Thanks.

Buying Experience at Leith Mercedes

by from Raleigh, NC |

Sales representative, Mark Darling, was fantastic. He was extremely helpful and very knowledgeable of the product and sale process which made the overall experience a pleasant one. In the last 31 years I have only driven Mercedes, all of which were from Leith of Raleigh. Great product and great service that is extremely difficult to beat.

LEITH MERCEDES SERVICE

by from RALEIGH, NC |

Chuck is always helpful. Ready when I came in. Loaner car ready to go. Moderate on repair costs. Recently had a bad experience with an independent.

Great Service

by from Ralegih, NC |

My service representative - Linda Grandy has always been amazing to deal with and this was no different. I do not like feeling helpless (a flat tire) but she was prompt and helpful as always.

Car Buying Experience

by from New Bern NC |

From the phone inquiry to the moment we drove off the lot, we were treated with absolute kindness and professionalism from David Wells, our salesman. He explained the car and its features and we could not be more pleased. Everyone we encountered did everything they could to make our first Mercedes purchase a wonderful experience.

Best car buying experience ever

by from Wake Forest, NC |

The entire experience was pleasant. Everyone involved in the sales process (Mark, George, Bert, and Bruce) made it easy and enjoyable.

Excellent Service

by from Roanoke Rapids, NC |

George is an excellent sales representative. He was extremely helpful, courteous, and informative in explaining the details and features of my car. I would highly recommend that my family members and friends talk with him if they would like to purchase a Mercedes-Benz. The service prior to as well as after the sale has been superb.