California Superstores San Leandro

1444 Marina Blvd, San Leandro, CA 94577

New 888-727-1803
Used 888-481-7091
Service 888-948-2117

California Superstores San Leandro CDJR Your One Stop Shop For ALL Thing CARS. #1 volume Dealer in NorCal

Satisfied Customer :)

by from San Jose ca |

Cars. Com helped me narrow down what make and model I was looking for. And who had it. Then I called the dealership, right away I talked to Eric he was enthused to find the car I looked up online to see if they still had it on the lot. I called Tuesday and told him I would make it in before work. He said not a problem I'll be here waiting for you gave me great directions to get there even gave me his personal number! I unfortunately didn't make it in that day so we rescheduled till Friday around five pm. Well I have three kids and always on the go so I called him and said I would be running late, he said not a problem I'll be here till 7pm. Well of course my husband and I ran into traffic we were coming from San Jose. He called and said you guys still coming? I said yes running late traffic is bad. Well we got there just around seven. He met us upfront and was nice very personable. Enthused about showing us our options. We test drove two cars. And weighed out our option. Filled some paper out. He came bk we told him what we had on the table what payments we wanted monthly. Term. Then he came bk and said you got it. And mind you our credits weren't a great! But anyways he met our needs! Then we met with the money man(finance) he was friendly as well. Was personable talked to is like people instead of dollar signs! Filled out some papers and then it was a wrap! Eric came back and gave us our new car with a tank of gas! So we got there at 7pm left there around 9ish. Not too shabby! And I was expecting all day, nope not at this dealership! All of Erics colleagues came by and said Congrats, enjoy your Car I thought that was nice! So all and all I plan on coming here next time I need a car! Great customer service. Great selection! Definitely would recommend this dealership and talk to Eric!!! Five stars all the way! I work retail so I know all about customer service!

Not Recommended - Bad Sales Bait + Switch

by from Sacramento, CA |

ALTHOUGH WE SECURED FUNDING BEFORE GOING TO THE DEALERSHIP, the 'mixed-martial arts' sales team wanted us to qualify with one of their lenders before we could buy the car. Been there. Done that. Not gonna do it again. Antwerpen Toyota of Maryland knows how we dealt with this... Here's our story. After finding a great car online that was available at this dealership - which is 2.5 hours from our home - I spoke with a sales person multiple times to discuss the availability, price, and condition of the car that interested us. We secured our financing from our bank to make sure we had check in hands to expedite the sale IF we liked the test drive and terms of the sale. Our bank assured us that the amount of the check would cover the cost, tax, license, and fees associated. Our bank documented this in a letter titled, "Instructions to Dealership." We drove the car, liked it, and decided to proceed with the sale and BAM! That's when the whole, "Well, we need to get you pre-approved for a loan, oh you brought a check?, 'but that check doesn't cover the cost of everything!', 'where are your income verifications?' wait let me get the sales manager so we can discuss this with you,' nonsense began. We were as patient as we could be while the sales rep told us in passing that we needed to put $3000 down; 2 minutes later, the Internet sales manager breezed by and said our bank wouldn't finance the amount of the car; not 2 minutes later, the branch sales manager said really what we needed to do was to put $2400 down and then we would be good to go. Sales blitzkrieg! Then we waited. And the assault continued. The Internet sales manager would give us little factoids of what was required from us; walk away and hang out in the front of the dealership with his other colleagues who weren't selling anything; come in and tell us we were missing documentation; walk away and hang out in the front of the dealership with his other colleagues who weren't selling anything; then tell us we were missing this and that and this and that; and walk away and hang out in the front of the dealership with his other colleagues who weren't selling anything. Get the picture? After 4 hours of waiting, and playing the bad cop, bad cop, bait and switch game with them, we decided to be done. We told them we understood their need to wrap up end-of-month sales and meet new-credit line quotas - that Dodge/Chrysler paid handsome bonuses for that, that we understood the dealership's goal to recoup the costs of having pre-owned cars in inventory + commissions before the night was through, but...they just weren't going to get it from us. No hard feelings - they're in business to make money and our business is to keep money in our pockets to care for our family's needs. If you're gonna shop here, bring water, food, a portable barbeque, and John Quinones from ABC News to document the whole shebang. Like we said, no hard feelings - but be prepared to deal with old fashioned, bait and switch dealership shenanigans. Kind of funny, and perfect for blogging in this space.

Chrysler 300

by from Pleasant hill, CA |

I came here and bought a 2013 Chrysler 300 about a week ago and love the car. It's a great car and very much just a luxury car. The sales person I had was Beverly and she was also great. Only bad thing was how long it took to buy the car. But so far I really like it.