Jerry Damson Acura

Jerry Damson Acura

2402 Leeman Ferry Rd SW, Huntsville, AL 35801

New 855-244-3138
Used 855-859-6964

Don't forget - over 220 used cars at one location!

Honda/Acura all the way!

by from Decatur, AL |

Great experience purchasing used Acura. nick provided excellent customer service. love my Acura! They also provide excellent service on vehicles on previous MDX.

Treated with respect and patience

by from Huntsville, Alabama |

What I liked the most about Jerry Damson was that the salesman treated me with respect. He acknowledged that I had done my homework and we were able to have an intelligent dialogue without any games. When I left without buying the first day, he continued to spend the time answering questions. He had a lot of patience as I needed the time to make a decision. He didn't rush or pressure me. Such a different buying experience than I've had in the past.

My Day At Jerry Damson

by from Huntsville, AL |

Nick was very patient and made the buying process a pleasure. Would definitely make another purchase here.

March 25, 2014

Scott - Nick does a great job for us - and we are thankful for the time you took to let us know your experience!

Great Service & Great Used Car

by from Huntsville |

I was shopping around online for a used car when I came across a HONDA CRV at Jerry Damson Acura. I called to make an appointment and the customer service was excellent from the first phone call to the last drive off the lot. Nick was my salesman and he made me and my husband feel welcome, but not pressured into anything. There were no gimmicks, just honest salesmanship and we were very grateful for that. We left feeling like we got a great deal for a great vehicle. We are very happy with our purchase. I highly recommend Jerry Damson Acura if you are in the market for a used car.

March 8, 2014

This is the very best news all day! We practice all aspects of customer service, and these BEST practices are easy with great customers. You knew what you wanted - and we were able to strike a great deal when everyone wins. That's what business is all about! We are thankful you chose to "do business" with Jerry Damson Acura!

Jerry Damson Acura rocks

by from Madison, AL |

Recently I bought a used dodge ram from this dealer. Barry mc Donald was my salesman, who went out of his way to get me the best deal possible. The place was clean and everybody there was very polite. I want to thank Jerry Damson Acura for making me one happy guy

March 8, 2014

Jamie - thank you so much for the kind words about Barry and Jerry Damson Acura! Barry does a super job for us, and I am delighted you are sharing this story. Great use of "rocks" in your title, too! Happy Driving!

Buying a new car

by from Athens,Alabama |

I had a great experience on buying my new Acura. The people were great. I would say out loud to everyone, if you need a great car and a great deal, come on down and see the gang at Jerry Damison Acura. I want to thank everyone making we feel welcome.

February 28, 2014

Hey MHall! If you are saying it out loud, we don't want to silence you! And we promise you, your return trips to our service department for maintenance will make you feel every bit as good. We are known for sales, remembered for service, and that's an oath. We are thankful for your business... and your outreach!

Great Experience!!

by from Decatur, AL |

My wife and I just bought a 2012 Toyota Yaris there today and we couldn't have been happier with the service. Nick Fain, our dealer, was personable, pleasant and very informative! Made the experience much more relaxed, and got to chit-chat as well instead of feeling overly pressure the way lots of car dealers go about selling. Definitely check him out if you're looking to view a vehicle at this dealership! The rest of the staff were also great too.

February 12, 2014

Mr. LE!!! Thanks for making the drive over from Decatur - so happy you had a great experience. Nick does a great job for us - and he has a fantastic support staff. Of course, that's just our opinion - yours matters very much to us - and we don't know yours unless you take the time to write. Many thanks on this snowy day - hope you stay warm tomorrow. Best wishes to you and your wife.

Outstanding Dealership!

by from Huntsville, AL |

I just purchased a used vehicle from Jerry Damson Acura. Being a car nut, I have bought and sold many vehicles over my lifetime and I have to say, this was the easiest and most straight forward process I have ever experienced. No haggling, no back and forth with playing the price game. Straight-up fair price right up front. They had the vehicle I wanted - they made the deal SUPER EASY! Zack and Jeff were great to work with. This was the first and only enjoyable purchase I have ever made. GREAT DEALERSHIP FOR SURE!

February 11, 2014

Hey Tom! Thank you for the time you took to write! And thanks for your business! So glad we had the car you wanted - Zack and Jeff are working all the time to be "up" on our inventory - and obviously you did a great job of communicating your need! Many thanks!

Excellent Experience at Jerry Damson for my MDX

by from Huntsville, AL |

This is my 8th Jerry Damson vehicle that I have purchased. My last experience was a great as my first. Nick Fain was very knowledgeable of the MDX that I purchased and of all the financing. Service has always been Excellent.

January 24, 2014

8 Cars! Wow!!!! Love this news! We really appreciate your business and your confidence in Nick! You can't go wrong with an MDX - great choice! Sincere thanks, Mr. Cawthon.

Cant go wrong with a Jerry Damson Store

by from Huntsville, AL |

I've done my research and even checked with my neighbors before I went looking for my next car. Every time I asked where I should go for my purchase the same name came up, Jerry Damson Acura. I tried the Kia, Nissan and Chevy dealers before I managed to make it to the Damson store and it was a worlds apart experience. I didn't have to wait 30 min to be approached and when I asked what the price on the car was they actually gave it to me. I didn't have to provide any credit information just to get an answer. I had direct contact with a manager in 10 min without wearing my work suit. The prices on the lot were competitive before I started negotiating and left with confidence that I got a great deal. I will definitely buy my next car here.

January 24, 2014

Mr. Sparks - you are the reason we enjoy the car business so much! Yours is the experience we try to offer every customer! And when you take the time to offer feedback like this - it's easy to stay motivated! Enjoy your car and thanks again!