Jerry Damson Acura

2402 Leeman Ferry Rd SW, Huntsville, AL 35801

New 855-244-3138
Used 855-859-6964
Service 866-678-0885

WE OFFER $500 OFF TO ANY ACTIVE MILITARY PERSONEL ON ANY PRE-OWNED VEHICLE OVER $7, 500!*SEE DEALER DETAILS

New TLX

by from Huntsville, AL |

Really a good staff. Friendly, honest and helpful. Did all the things they could do to put together a good deal. Highly recommend them.

August 9, 2014

You were going to love driving one of the hottest new cars out there! And we are thankful you purchased it from us! You're going to look great at work church or play in that hot new car!

Used TSX with Tech Package

by from Huntsville, AL |

Nicholas (Nick) Fain was our salesman. Nick is very knowledgeable about Acura cars and programs. He explained features of the car and said I could come back anytime and he would be happy to answer any questions. He gave me his cell phone number so if I had a questions, I would be able to contact him to get an answer or advice. The dealership folks were very friendly and hospitable and made for a pleasant buying experience. I would highly recommend Jerry Damson Acura.

EASY, FAST, GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from Chattanooga TN |

I found my dream car on cars.com and called the number listed. The guys at Jerry Damson Acura were so pleasant to work with, even over the phone 150 miles away. They made the buying process as smooth as possible and got everything prepared for me over the phone so that when I got there the next day to look at the car there was zero hassle. Great job Corey and Nick! I highly recommend cars.com and especially Jerry Damson Acura.

RDX buyer

by from Huntsville al |

Excellent service. Everyone was very helpful and nice to work with. Everyone we worked with was so friendly, making car shopping a pleasure.

Certify RDX

by from Madison, al 35756 |

It was very kind and excellent Sales Dealer it work with us all the way through until we get satisfy , I was very happy with Chad Bohannon and I would definitely would recommend all to my friend and family member I am so happy that your store have a very excellent Sales Consultant consultant and I would definitely would like to come back.

GMC Yukon

by from Huntsville, Al |

I came to Jerry Damson because I purchased a car from them in the past. When I was looking to purchase a used car, I checked out what they had available online. This allowed for me to come straight in, look at the car I wanted, and left out a lot of nonsense. The Sales Consultant, Chad Bohannon, was extremely nice. He helped make this long procedure pleasant, especially considering my having a young child with me. I would recommend him to family and friends when they are in need of a new or used vehicle.

Quick and Painless!

by from Huntsville, Alabama |

Jerry Damson Acura has personable, knowledgable, and friendly sales staff. They worked with us without pressuring and "selling". A great deal was made and a satisfied customer drove her new Acura home.

Sir Don

by from Huntsville Alabama |

Cory and Zack were very pleasant to deal with----we like the no pressure approach.

First enjoyable car buying experience

by from Madison, AL |

We typically dread car shopping, but this was a relatively low stress experience. Chris, Zack and Kennie worked hard to ensure we found a car that met our needs and our price point. After being treated poorly at two other dealerships, they assured us that they wanted our business. We got the car that fit our family. Thanks!

September 12, 2014

No need to dread shopping for a car at any Jerry Damson Dealership. Thank you so much for shopping with us. The employees here are committed to your experience, and although we wish we could have earned a 5 star review, you seem like one who rarely offers 100s in your critique. So we will pay extra attention to details in the future thanks to your feedback. Thank you!

Great experience!

by from Huntsville, Alabama |

We did not come in tonight to buy a car, but the service was excellent and the price was right, so we are walking out with a beautiful car! Thanks, Corey at Damson Acura!

September 12, 2014

Greetings M/M Crowder, Thank you so much for coming in! Wow! Came in for service and drove away in a new car! Great things are happening - and we can only conclude you had a super experience! Thanks for your five star review!

New Acura experience

by from Harvest AL |

Had Great customer services with Chris and Chad and Roger.........

September 12, 2014

Chris, Chad and Roger are all super folks! So glad they gave you a five star experience!