Jerry Damson Acura

Jerry Damson Acura

2402 Leeman Ferry Rd SW, Huntsville, AL 35801

New 855-244-3138
Used 855-859-6964

WE OFFER $500 OFF TO ANY ACTIVE MILITARY PERSONEL ON ANY PRE-OWNED VEHICLE OVER $7, 500!*SEE DEALER DETAILS

New TLX

by from Huntsville, AL |

Really a good staff. Friendly, honest and helpful. Did all the things they could do to put together a good deal. Highly recommend them.

August 9, 2014

You were going to love driving one of the hottest new cars out there! And we are thankful you purchased it from us! You're going to look great at work church or play in that hot new car!

Enterprising Salesman. Good job.

by from Fayetteville, TN |

The salesman was able to find a vehicle that fit our budget. Great experience.

Used Car

by from Grant, Al. |

Quick and Easy process. I saw the truck as I was passing by, stopped, drove it, liked it bought it.

RICKY click

by from Memphis Tn |

THE WhOLE experience was fantastic. My sales people were professional courteous and very helpful. They made the process great. Corey was wonderful.. Very helpful in answering any questions and very professional. He was as good of a salesperson as I have death with in a long time. Also Zack was tremendous and instrumental in making the sale. Also Kennie the financial Person was Awesome! All in all I would recomend this dealership to all my friends. It was difinetly worth the drive from Memphis. God bless you and all your employees!

Great service from Chad Bohannon!!

by from Hazel Green, AL |

Chad helped me greatly even before I met him. Found some vehicles in my price range, took me on a test drive during my lunch hour, had me all fixed up by the end of the day and even went with me to return the rental I was driving. He really went above and beyond in his customer service.

Good selection

by from Madison, Alabama |

I've been buying from jerry damson for years. I love everyone there except for the Mexican manager. I had a great salesman though. Thanks.

August 13, 2014

Lisa, thank you for shopping with Jerry Damson Acura.

Great Experience with Great Service

by from Cullman,Al |

Cory was very informative about all the features and a great salesman...he did an excellent job and was not pushy, which was a big plus when I am looking for a car. Did not spend all day in the dealership...good job.

August 13, 2014

Hi Terry! Thanks for your wonderful review. Cory is fun to have at the dealership and he is working hard! We think he has a bright future with our organization - thanks to kind words from customers like you. Many thanks for taking the time and energy to send this to Cars.com!

EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!!!!!!

by from Huntsville |

He was awesome and very personable. His knowledge of the inventory was excellent. After visiting several dealerships we found our car with this extraordinary salesman. More need to be like this gentleman. The right decision was made when hiring this man

August 13, 2014

Excellent service is what Jerry Damson has offered customers for 53 years now! Thank you very much for taking the time to write on our behalf. Thank you for your time!

bought a 2011 TL

by from Hartselle , AL |

Hassle free process and got a great deal. Our salesman was friendly and made this a pain-free process. Best car buying experience I've had. Chad Bohanon was great to work with.

August 13, 2014

Chad does a fantastic job for us. He is also a pleasure to work with as a co-worker. He has just the right amount of knowledge and patience. And its awesome to see that we found just the right car for you. Thanks for shopping with us at Jerry Damson Acura.

Ms.Cathy Holmes

by from Huntsville |

Dustin Leonard Mr. Leonard was excellent with the help of our choice of car ,he was a great sales representer whom made our choice of vehicle a lot easier. We are very satisfied with this sales associate and greatly appreciative of Jerry Damson as well . Thank you , Sincerly Cathy Holmes..

August 13, 2014

Ms. Holmes! Thank you so much for your kind words. Thanks for shopping with us. And most of all, thank you for signing your good name to this particular review. We really appreciate it. Dustin does a fantastic job for us, and we are so happy you had a great experience with Jerry Damson Acura.

Great experience

by from Huntsville, AL |

We came by after hours just browsing and by chance Chad was still working. After talking with him we decided to return the next day to possibly purchase a new car. Upon arriving Chad was busy, but Chris was very willing to help us. After test driving we came to an agreement on price and purchased the vehicle. Chad, Chris, and James, the sales manager, made the entire experience very easy and pleasant. This is 6th time to buy from Jerry Damson.

August 5, 2014

What a wonderful story. Thank you very much for sharing! We sure are proud to have you as a repeat customer many times over!