Jerry Damson Acura

2402 Leeman Ferry Rd SW, Huntsville, AL 35801

New 855-244-3138
Used 855-859-6964
Service 866-678-0885

WE OFFER $500 OFF TO ANY ACTIVE MILITARY PERSONEL ON ANY PRE-OWNED VEHICLE OVER $7, 500!*SEE DEALER DETAILS

2015 TLX-

by from Huntsville, AL |

I had driven an Audi A6 prior to test driving an Acura TLX. I absolutely loved the Acura! Customer service was excellent. Thanks Lu, Jaimes, and Kenny of Jerry Damson Acura, Huntsville, AL

December 8, 2014

You are truly driving an awesome performance sedan! Enjoy your TLX! 5 Star!!!!

New to the Acura family

by from Madison AL |

I was already a fan of Jerry Damson because of the great customer service I received while I owned my Accord. I recently purchased an Acura RDX and I absolutely love it! The customer service provided by my sales rep, Chad Bohannon was excellent. I'm looking forward to a long and happy relationship with Jerry Damson Acura and know I will continue to receive superior customer service.

Great experience

by from Homewood |

Great experience! Lu was ready when i showed up to test drive. Extremely knowledgeable. Lu and Kenny mad the buying process as easy as can be. One small hiccup with the keys but they are taking care of it. Would highly recommend going to them. Ask for Lu!

July 4, 2015

Lu and Kenny are pros! We are happy they are on our team! The five star review is music to our ears!

Lightning fast and friendly!

by from Huntsville, AL |

Very friendly and prompt service! Always recommend the Damsons and their dealerships!

July 4, 2015

Thank you very much! Fast and Friendly! Thanks!

Attention To Detail

by from Birmingham,Al |

A relatively enjoyable car buying experience. The salesperson Corey was knowledgeable and experienced.His attention to detail was noted. His excitement was also palpable by the fact that he drove up with the vehicle as soon as we arrived on the lot, before we had parked the car.

July 4, 2015

We are very happy for the great review! Thanks for doing business with us!

Toyota Highlander 2002

by from Huntsville, Alabama |

I saw this car while getting another one checked out at my local mechanic. I took it on a lengthy 2 hour test drive where I truly tested everything from its breaks to the 4 wheel drive. I discovered Corey Clemons to be very patient and knowledgable during the duration of the test drive. Afterwards, I was able to get the car checked out with my mechanic, and by that evening we starting paperwork to finalize the process. Thank Jerry Damson for helping me to find a reliable car for my son in such a timely manner.

July 4, 2015

Thank you for your five star review of Jerry Damson Acura! Corey does a super job for us - and we are delighted you got in the car you wanted! And... at the right price!

Thanks Cory! It was a pleasure working with you.

by from huntsville, Alabama |

I purchased an RDX to get my grand daughter in and out easier. I am very pleased with the amount of leg room in the back seat. Thanks Cory!

February 23, 2015

Cory does a super job for us! The RDX is a wonderful SUV to drive and you should have years of happy motoring with it! Congratulations on your purchase and we appreciate the 5 star review!

Excellent experience

by from Huntsvlille, Al. |

We have had an outstanding experience with Jerry Damson Acura. The customer service has been second to none, and everyone has been friendly during the shopping experience.

March 6, 2015

Hey Billy and Bevin! Thank you for your kind words - you just bought a nice car and you should be treated as such! Thank you for your business!

MDX buyer

by from Huntsville, AL |

My experience was much better than any previous dealers

February 23, 2015

Steve, thank you for your five star review! Congrats on the MDX!

My experience at Jerry Damson Acura

by from Huntsville, AL |

Great service! Answered all our questions. Appreciate it Nick Fain! Kenny also made closing the deal quick and easy.

February 2, 2015

The team of Nick and Kenny + Jerry Damson Acura is unbeatable! We are happy you had a great experience!

Pleasurable used car purchase experience

by from Hazel Green, Alabama |

Came to dealership to look over some vehicles we seen on Internet. Was greeted by Chad, test drove the vehicle and he was very informative on make and model. Excellent customer service and would recommend to family and friends. Our experience with Jerry Damson Acura has been a wonderful experience for our family!

February 2, 2015

Chad does a super job for us. He's an excellent sales person, and he wants to get every customer in the right car at the right price! Thank you for your five star review!