Fairway Motors, Inc

1101 N Church St, Hazleton, PA 18202

Great Service - Great Staff

by from Hazleton, PA |

The garage folks are prompt, efficient and accurate. Will definitely use them in the future and have and will continue to recommend them to friends and family.

Cobalt SS Ignition Recall

by from Hazleton, Pa |

I dropped my car they gave me a ride home and was called my car was finished. Al in service is always courtious and friendly. Great service dept. Exellent

very helpful,fast service,polite

by from weatherly , pa. |

there was a problem with my driver seat air bag pushing threw the material. the tech to the time to fix the problem and show me what happened. that was good customer service and it didn't cost me anything.

A good experience

by from White Haven, Pa |

Service Manager was friendly and helpful with a question I had. Liked the customer lounge and free coffee. Car was ready in an hour. The appointment time was honored. A good experience. I will use them again.

Oil Change becomes more

by from Hazleton, PA |

The service department has always been quick and efficient. I needed some parts on this visit and they were also readily available. The mechanic suggested that I could save myself some time by completing my inspection on this visit. All done quickly!

Nice Buy

by from Hazleton PA |

I very pleasant buying experience. I enjoyed it very much.

Heater repair to 2012 Cruze

by from Hazleton, PA |

I have a 2012 Chevy Cruze and in the 2013-14 winter season noticed my heater was not working properly. I took it to Fairway in late Feb 2014 and they said a clamp fell off the hose. The fix lasted a few days and again the heater did not work or only sporadically at a low level. So in April I returned and this time a lot more repairs/replacements were needed. I am finally glad to say the heater appears to be working properly. Bernie in the Service Dept gave me good feedback while the car was in shop, as did Al. They gave me a rental from Enterprise while my heater was being repaired. I thank them for their courteous service and hope the heater is fixed for good. It should not be an issue in such a newere car. I believe the Service Dept means to do a good job for their customers and that counts for me in a big way. I'd only ask Chevrolet to look into the heater issue with the Cruze models.

A Dealorship you can trust

by from Jim Thorpe, PA |

Everyone is very curteous and pleasant with customers. I feel this dealorship is very honest and fair. I don't feel like I'm being ripped off and taken advantage of. Like most dealorships!!!

good service

by from hazleton, pa |

did my routine maintenance plus checked out if anything was wrong underneath because it is making a weird noise when turning to the right going slow but they couldn't find anything wrong.

Excellent Service

by from Hazleton, Pa |

prompt: as soon as I got there they took my vehicle in for servicing and the service was completed in a very timely manner. Courteous: everyone one I came across said "good morning" Thank you Fairway for continued great service