Bay Ridge Ford

(5.0) 2 Reviews

612 86th St, Brooklyn, NY 11228

Hassle-free and Painless

by from Staten Island New York |

When my car lease was finished I was not looking forward to going car shopping. I reluctantly went around from car dealer to car dealer, being treated like they were doing me a favor by selling me a car. Pricing would change once the deal was almost done and I actually walked out of two different dealerships. When I thought I would never find a good deal I decided to go to Bay Ridge Ford and I am so thankful that I did. The staff treated me very well and helped me pick out a car I was comfortable with. The price they gave me was below what other places told me and it did not change at the end of the transaction. I drove home the next day with my new Ford Escape and i can honestly say I am so happy I found this place. I would have no hesitation telling my friends and family to buy a car there.

Bay Ridge Ford responded to this review

May 31, 2014

Dear Robert, I am so glad to hear you had such a wonderful experience with Bay Ridge Ford, and we truly hope you remember us in the future if you need anything else auto related. Thanks again for your kind words, and I hope you are enjoying that new Ford Escape!

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Brooklyn, NY |

This was the easiest car buying experience i have ever had. From the moment I entered the showroom on 86th street I was treated with respect and courtesy. I test drove a Ford Escape and immediately fell in love with it. I comparison shopped using the internet and found this dealership to be the lowest price in the area. I picked up the car the following day with no problems. My husband is also looking for a car soon and we will definitely return to Bay Ridge Ford.

Bay Ridge Ford responded to this review

May 31, 2014

Dear Sarah, Thank YOU for your kind words, patronage, and support. And we CERTAINLY hope to see you and your husband soon. Again, thank YOU for choosing Bay Ridge Ford. Your satisfaction is our top priority.