Greenway Automotive

Used 888-301-5291 Used 888-301-5291
Service 888-303-4750 Service 888-303-4750

Worth the drive!

by from Valparaiso, IN |

Quick on responding and answering questions through email. Bob and Jake were very friendly. Gave us a great deal! Love our Jeep!

Excellent Customer Service

by from Valparaiso |

Answered all my questions through email very quickly, down to the point. Bob and Jake got us a great deal. Very friendly.

January 15, 2016

Thank you for traveling the extra distance to come to Morris. It was a pleasure to dealing with you though the entire process. :)

This place was awesome!

by from Dwight, Il |

Raven was amazing. I had some issues trying to figure out what I wanted to buy and a lot of questions and everybody in there was extremely patient with me. I would definitely recommend everyone to come here. Everyone was very polite and welcoming. I will be coming back whenever I choose to buy another car!

January 14, 2016

Going through the process with you was inspiring. You knew what you wanted and the choices you made led you to the right vehicle. We love it when things work out absolutely perfect.

mrs. amanda harsh

by from Dwight , il |

the dealership was great to work with got 2 new used cars at a great price . would recommend them to anyone.

January 15, 2016

It was a pleasure working with you for your transportation needs. You selected two great vehicles that I know will serve you well. Thank you for choosing Greenway

A good Christmas experience

by from Morris,il |

At the last minute I decided to buy my wife a car for Christmas. I had talked to a few dealers but ended up just going to my local dealer because everywhere else just gave me the run around. They were not interested in what I wanted just what they had. So I stopped in to greenway dodge in morris and talked to Dave whom I had talked to a few times in the past year.told him what I wanted with no arguments they sent a guy 5 hours away the day before Christmas so I could give to my wife on Christmas.gave me a good deal on the price also all in all a good experience.

December 29, 2015

Service is what we as a local Dealer strive for. We felt privileged to be part of such a wonderful Christmas. Thank you for putting you faith in us.

Great deal and service

by from Engleside, IL |

Recently bought a used Durango from Greenway Autos and had a great experience with the complete process. My salesman was great and helped me learn and how to operate all the features on my Durango. The finance manager did a great job explaining everything that I was signing so I wasn't blind sided with any unexpected costs. Love the place and will return for my next vehicle, hope John C is still there overall best experience buying an automobile ever.

January 3, 2016

Hope you are enjoying your Durango as much as we are having you as a customer. Thank you for choosing Greenway

Excellent service and Salesman

by from Plainfield, IL |

Recently purchased a used vehicle from John Cresson at Greenway Automotive and was very surprise at the level of service received from our salesman right down to the management and finance department. We would rate Greenway among the top dealers that show a great deal of concern towards their customers wants and needs. I will and have recommended everyone I come in contact with to try Greenway Automotive for all their auto needs. Will return and will continue to service our vehicles there.

January 3, 2016

Thank you for your purchase. Customers like you make our business a pleasure.

Lazy!!

by from Morris,IL |

Stopped by this home town dealer after work to look at some used trucks they had on lot. Four sales people sat at their desks and watched me. Not one headed outside to see what i was interested in. I guess sales are that good they do not need any new customers.