Miller-Starnes Chevrolet-Buick Inc.

476 W. Cameron Ave, Rockdale, TX 76567

New 866-946-1057
Used 866-707-6267
Service 877-225-8689

When the Products are Similar ... The Dealer Makes the Difference!

Friendly service

by from College Station, TX |

Customer service at Miller-Starnes in Rockdale was the best buying experience that I have had yet. They had a very good selection of new and used vehicles, especially for a small town. The staff that I encountered were friendly, without being pushy. I did not receive the hounding phone calls as I have from other dealers. Miller-Starnes will be the first place that I go next time I am in search for a new vehicle.

August 15, 2014

Thank you so much for the kind words. We strive to provide the best customer service anywhere and give a no hassle experience!

Good experience

by from BanderaTX |

I was searching for a "new to me truck" and saw one at MillerStarnes. I called and spoke with Jason White, who was more than willing to provide me the information requested, to include the previous owner's information for further research on the vehicle. I drove 3 hours to look at the truck, since the information provided sounded good and the pictures provided looked good as well. The vehicle meet my expectations and I decided to trade in my old vehicle, which I got a fair trade value for, and a completed very painless purchase experience. I would recommend making the drive to deal with these folks.

July 10, 2014

Mike, Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate you doing your business with us and look forward to possibly helping you again next time you are in the market. Enjoy your truck!!

Very Happy!

by from Lago Vista, TX |

My wife and I were shopping for a used pickup. We became interested in a truck at Miller-Starnes, which was quite a drive from our home, but we decided to make the trip. And we are glad we did. Lee Jenkins and his staff were a pleasure to work with. No high pressure sales, an honest price, and good customer service. To our surprise, Lee provided us the name and contact information for the person who traded the truck. We were able to call this gentlemen and confirm mileage and obtain some vehicle history. This truck has more bells and whistles than we are used too and, the day we took delivery, Lee spent 90 minutes showing us how to operate the features and assisted with pairing our phones and setting up the On-Star service. We were very happy with the service we received and plan to use Miller-Starnes again in the future.

Overall exceptional and caring staff

by from Highland Vlg, TX |

From walking into the showroom till the day we moved out of town, from Lee Jenkins, the salesman, to the helpful staff and attentive service department (especially Tiny), our overall experience with Miller-Starnes dealership was exceptional.

July 10, 2014

Thank you so much for the review! The vehicle process from sales to service does not have to be hard and we try to make it as smooth as possible. We are lucky to have long time employees like Lee and Tiny. Thank you again for your kind words and your business.

Great experience!

by from Madisonville, TX |

Great overall experience. Everyone was very helpful, and April West was an awesome sales rep!

October 6, 2012

Thanks for the review Rae! Also, thanks again for driving out to Rockdale we appreciate your business and hope to see you again.

Miller Starnes is Awesome

by from Rockdale, TX |

April West was Awesome to deal with. She had my back the whole time keeping me up to date, providing me with the exact car I wanted at the exact payment I wanted. I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend dealing with her!

October 6, 2012

We are so glad that we were able to get you the car at the payment you wanted. I will pass the review to April, I know she appreciates the compliments. Thanks again.

Long way from Home

by from Killeen, TX |

I am truly upset with how this dealership handled the process of attempting to purchase a vehicle from a dealership an hour away. I contacted them from Afghanistan assisting my wife to purchase a vehicle from this company. My wife went there to look over the vehicle and the vehicle had some issues which needed attending to before she would accept the offer. The vehicle wasn that over priced but the obvious necessary repairs (i.e., tires, brakes, audio, and rear a/c) would have come to $1000+ out of the buyer pocket since they did not want to invest any more money into the vehicle. The next day they called my wife and offered a lesser price (-$200 off) my wife declined because they still did not want to make the necessary repairs. My wife and I then talked it over and said we will take it. My wife called to coordinate and schedule the the purchase since it is an hour away and they agreed. The next day my wife arrived to purchase the vehicle. They tell my wife they already sold the vehicle yesterday. That is truly unprofessional and immature! They could have called her and told her before she drove one hour down and back. What a waste of time and money! I guess this shows how immature they can be in order to make a point to my wife and I. At no time was my wife or I out of line with these people and the amount of times my wife and I called they cannot tell me they couldn find our number.

October 6, 2012

Monte, I sincerely apologize for your experience. This is not our normal procedure. We have identified the problem and it has been corrected. This should not have happened and it will not happen again. I appreciate you giving us an opportunity before and hope that sometime in the future you may give us another chance. You can contact me personally at any time. Nathan Bland - 877 493 3325.

AWESOME SALES

by from Leander,Texas |

Great bunch of folks at Miller-Starnes. Will definitely buy my next vehicle there!

October 6, 2012

Thanks for the complimentary review. We will be here when you're ready for the next one!

My new to me HHR

by from Leander, Tx |

Did an inquiry on the internet for an HHR. Really wasn't expecting to hear fron anyone, but was pleasantly surprised when I received a call a short time later. April West gave me a call and walked me through the vehicle buying process. She followed me through on the financing and delivery 2 short days later. I want you to know that of all the dealerships I contacted, Miller-Starnes and April West was the ONLY dealership that called me back. VERY IMPRESSIVE young sales lady. She did a tremendous job and if I should be in the market for any other vehicle, I will surely call her. Linda Carline,Leander, Texas

October 6, 2012

Ms Carline, thank you for the nice review. We are glad that we were able to earn your business. We will be ready when you are for the next one.

Solid Quality Dealer

by from Ft Worth, San Antonio, Rockdale |

My family has been buying personal and company work trucks from Miller Starnes for over 30 years. They have always delivered quality vehicles and great service to us on both a personal and work level. The staff at Miller Starnes from sales to service has always taken care of us when it mattered. They are always competitive on price and top it off with great service! I would highly recommend buying from Miller Starnes!

June 28, 2012

Blade, Thanks for the kind words. We value all our customers and appreciate your continued business!

Satisfied Customer

by from Rockdale, TX |

I have always gone to Miller Starnes because I know I can trust them and they will help me find what I am looking for.