Miller-Starnes Chevrolet-Buick Inc.

476 W. Cameron Ave, Rockdale, TX 76567

New 866-946-1057 New866-946-1057
Used 866-707-6267 Used866-707-6267
Service 877-225-8689 Service 877-225-8689

When the Products are Similar ... The Dealer Makes the Difference!

Worth The Drive

by from Nacogdoches, TX |

This dealership is unparalleled among car dealerships I have dealt with over the years. The employees there are genuinely nice people who take customer service to a new level. I recently purchased my second auto from them and recommend them highly.

February 12, 2016

Thank you for driving down again to see us! We appreciate your continued business!

Best Deals no holds barred!

by from Cameron |

Miller Starnes is the best place to purchase your new vehicle. I tried purchasing a new Duramax 3500 at several Dealerships, they all tried to take me to the Cleaners....Miller Starns saved me over $8,000 compared to the other 3 Dealerships. I will purchase all my vehicles from them from now on.

February 12, 2016

We appreciate the review! Thank you for coming over and glad you got the truck you wanted!

Great service by exceptional salesman Jason White

by from Rosebud, TX |

When I needed a particular type of used van (with low mileage) within a certain budget & timetable, Jason worked tirelessly to find exactly what I needed. Once he did, he would not sell it to me until the service department at Miller-Starnes had checked it out thoroughly, giving it a "clean bill of health". Jason also exhibited professionalism & patience when we encountered a few problems with the pre-approved financing from my husband's credit union (because of my husband's advanced handicapping illnesses). Jason helped me solve the problems immediately while showing my husband extreme respect, understanding, & kindness. 1 1/2 years & over 70,000 miles later, I could not be more pleased with my vehicle. I am indebted to Jason & Miller-Starnes; I will use both in the future as necessary!

February 12, 2016

We are lucky to have a caring salesman like Jason. He works hard and always tries to find the right car to fit the need. Thank you for your review!

Stellar Customer Service

by from Rockdale, TX |

Wife and I just purchased our second "new to us" vehicle here in less than a year. First of all, we were extremely pleased with the courtesy of the staff and the attention to detail that was given to us and the truck we most recently purchased. Scott Starnes spent a lot of time going over the features of the Tuscany custom Silverado and the overall experience has been a pure pleasure. I will recommend Miller Starnes to anyone. Got a good deal on a GREAT TRUCK and could not be happier. Thanks gentlemen, it is good to know that true customer service is not yet a lost art.

October 24, 2015

THANK YOU FOR BEING A CONTINUED CUSTOMER! WE APPRECIATE YOU GUYS AND HOPE THAT YOU ENJOY THE "BADLANDER"!!

Friendly service

by from College Station, TX |

Customer service at Miller-Starnes in Rockdale was the best buying experience that I have had yet. They had a very good selection of new and used vehicles, especially for a small town. The staff that I encountered were friendly, without being pushy. I did not receive the hounding phone calls as I have from other dealers. Miller-Starnes will be the first place that I go next time I am in search for a new vehicle.

August 16, 2014

Thank you so much for the kind words. We strive to provide the best customer service anywhere and give a no hassle experience!

Good experience

by from BanderaTX |

I was searching for a "new to me truck" and saw one at MillerStarnes. I called and spoke with Jason White, who was more than willing to provide me the information requested, to include the previous owner's information for further research on the vehicle. I drove 3 hours to look at the truck, since the information provided sounded good and the pictures provided looked good as well. The vehicle meet my expectations and I decided to trade in my old vehicle, which I got a fair trade value for, and a completed very painless purchase experience. I would recommend making the drive to deal with these folks.

July 10, 2014

Mike, Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate you doing your business with us and look forward to possibly helping you again next time you are in the market. Enjoy your truck!!

Very Happy!

by from Lago Vista, TX |

My wife and I were shopping for a used pickup. We became interested in a truck at Miller-Starnes, which was quite a drive from our home, but we decided to make the trip. And we are glad we did. Lee Jenkins and his staff were a pleasure to work with. No high pressure sales, an honest price, and good customer service. To our surprise, Lee provided us the name and contact information for the person who traded the truck. We were able to call this gentlemen and confirm mileage and obtain some vehicle history. This truck has more bells and whistles than we are used too and, the day we took delivery, Lee spent 90 minutes showing us how to operate the features and assisted with pairing our phones and setting up the On-Star service. We were very happy with the service we received and plan to use Miller-Starnes again in the future.

Overall exceptional and caring staff

by from Highland Vlg, TX |

From walking into the showroom till the day we moved out of town, from Lee Jenkins, the salesman, to the helpful staff and attentive service department (especially Tiny), our overall experience with Miller-Starnes dealership was exceptional.

July 10, 2014

Thank you so much for the review! The vehicle process from sales to service does not have to be hard and we try to make it as smooth as possible. We are lucky to have long time employees like Lee and Tiny. Thank you again for your kind words and your business.

Great experience!

by from Madisonville, TX |

Great overall experience. Everyone was very helpful, and April West was an awesome sales rep!

October 6, 2012

Thanks for the review Rae! Also, thanks again for driving out to Rockdale we appreciate your business and hope to see you again.

Miller Starnes is Awesome

by from Rockdale, TX |

April West was Awesome to deal with. She had my back the whole time keeping me up to date, providing me with the exact car I wanted at the exact payment I wanted. I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend dealing with her!

October 6, 2012

We are so glad that we were able to get you the car at the payment you wanted. I will pass the review to April, I know she appreciates the compliments. Thanks again.