Baxter Auto

808 N 102nd St, Omaha, NE 68114

Used 402-871-7215

Service center is terrible!!!

by from Omaha, ne |

Service center is horrible. I don't want to write a long review, so I'll keep it simple. The Staff is very rude... When we first pulled in there was a girl eating food at her desk and she literally ignored us for at least 5 minutes and numerous people walked by us even making eye contact. But nobody acknowledged us for 5 minutes or so. I should also mention, we were the ONLY people waiting. When we were finally helped, the attitude of the person was so rude... I felt awkward just being there. The experience bringing the car back for a recall was so terrible I don't even want to go into detail because I'll write things I shouldn't post on the Internet, and I'll probably rant for 5 pages. If you read this and still go there, don't say you weren't warned. Side note: we are very happy with are vehicle, but the service center is like a different world from the sales side...somebody needs to Change something. Fact...

horrible customer service

by from omaha ne |

Called about my accessories and was referred to stan olsen because they are professional. ... ghetto customer service and attitude. All I was calling for was on how to activate my blue link and they failed.so much for professional.

I had a bad experience with Mr.Gary the sale man !

by from OMAHA NEBRASKA |

I had a bad experience at Stan Olsen Used Car Store. The Sales Man name Gary behaved unprofessionally with me. He was like shouting on me for not making a deal as what I had offered him.He was speaking in middle when other sales man was talking to me. This company should teach sales man how to behave with the customers.

Exceptional

by from Omaha,NE |

My wife had been searching for a car for a while. We have always been attracted to Subaru and had heard many great things about how they drive and perform. We were about to buy a used Subaru at another dealership, but the night before we were going to make the purchase, we decided to stop by at Stan Olsen just to see what they had. After a couple hours we drove away in a brand new Subaru that had everything on our wish list and at a great price. Our salesman, Scott Garvin, was exceptionally knowlagable, friendly, and honest. It was very refreshing compared to the previous typical sales people we had delt with. Scott went over every detail in the car and showed us how every gadget worked and how to get the best use out of it. The financing was also very smooth and seamless. I would most definitely recommend Stan Olsen Subaru to anyone.

Amber and Nicks Forester Adventure

by from Omaha, NE |

My Wife and I couldn't be more grateful at the amazing sales team we got the pleasure of working with at Stan Olsen Subaru. Jim Schall helped us purchase a brand new car while working with us to fit our budget concerns. They were all very friendly and very helpful in the whole process and we look forward too doing more business with them in the Future. Stan Olsen was fair, honest and friendly, straight forward which was a big plus and never tried to sell us something we did not need! Thanks again, Amber and Nick

pra great experience

by from Omaha, NE |

I had a great experience at Stan Olsen Hyundai. Joe Hiykel was wonderful to work with...he was fair, friendly and quick. I would highly recommend Stan Olsen for anyone looking to buy/lease a car.

Great Experience - again

by from Omaha, Ne. |

My wife and I were very happy with the overall experience of purchasing a pre-owned vehicle. We were a previous customer and purchased in 2010. Tom Huyck was our sales associate then and because of our experience with him, we contacted him again. Working with Tom was a pleasure and he was very courteous, friendly and helpful. We have been using the Subaru Service Dept. since 1986, for our previous two Subaru. My wife bought a 1978 Pontiac Firebird from Stan Olsen, when they carried that brand. We would recommend Stan Olsen Auto Group to others, for their automotive needs. Robert Dietrich

Great Experience - again

by from Omaha, Ne. |

Best car buying experience we've ever had!

by from Omaha, NE |

Jim Schall was our salesman. He was so patient with our many questions, and has been very helpful with all aspects of the purchasing process. From the beginning we felt welcomed, and at no point did we feel pressured. I truly never dreamed that purchasing a car could be this enjoyable of an experience. In the past, it has always been something to dread, now we see it doesn't have to be that way thanks to Jim and everyone at Stan Olsen Subaru! I highly recommend him as a salesman and them as a dealership.

Best car buying experience we've ever had!