Stan Olsen Auto Center

Used 855-794-1303

Where you come first!

2012 Legacy Internet Purchase with Zach Churchich

by from Waterloo, IA |

We used the Consumer Reports Build and Buy program. We live in Waterloo, IA. The nearest participating dealer was Stan Olsen Auto Group in Omaha, NE, 280 miles from Waterloo. Once we sent the dealer information about the car we were looking to purchase, Zach Churchich called us and we began negotiation. He found the car we wanted and offered it to us at an excellent price. We asked to have four options installed, and once we made a down payment on the car - site unseen - he got the options installed. We had several e-mails back-and-forth and several phone calls. When Zach was off, Mike Penton kept in touch with us. We felt very confident about driving to Omaha to purchase the car we had never seen. We found Zach to be very professional, friendly, and knowledgable. We took a test drive that exposed us to many types of driving conditions - freeway, city streets, straight stretches, curves, etc. The car got a good workout on that test drive. He answered all our about the car. While we waited to meet with Steve Sharp, the finance man, several employees greeted us, thanked us for buying at Stan Olsen Auto Group, wished us well with our new purchase, and just made us feel very welcome at the dealership. We were a bit fearful of meeting the finance man because we have had some bad experiences in the past. But, Steve Sharp was also very friendly, very knowledgable, and very helpful in getting us through the closing process. He explained various options to us, but at no time did we feel pressured to pruchase any product. Once we were ready to leave the dealership, Zach went over details of the car with us. He was very patient in showing my wife and me all the buttons and gadgets on the car and answering our questions. As soon as we got home we had an e-mail from Zach. We sent him an e-mail with some questions about some of the materials we received at closing that we did not understand. He sent us a reply answering all our questions. Without a doubt Zach Churchill was the best auto salesman and Steve Sharp was the best finance man that we have dealt with in our many years of purchasing cars - we are in our early 70s. We were in two of the dealership buildings. They were bright and clean and had customer amenities that made waiting a pleasure. We would highly recommend purchasing a vehicle on-line using Zach Churchich as your sales representative. Our overall experience with Zach, Mike, and Steve were excellent.

we are on our 5th

by from omaha,ne |

We are so happy with everything Suburu. We have purchased a Forester a few weeks ago and we both think it is great to drive, comfortable, spacious, and the price was right. We helped purchase an Impreza for our high school daughter many years ago because the safety ratings were so high. She had no trouble with winter driving. So we then purchased one for ourselves, she then purchased her second, followed by us buying the fourth, and now I have my own, making it our 5th. Not only is the car great, sales, service, and finance have been the best. I do not write reviews for a hobby, it is a pain, but I think something good need to be voiced, just like a good dinner at a restaurant.

New Car

by from Omaha , NE |

I have purchsed serveral vehicles from Stan Olsen over the past 14 years. Over the last 3-4 years the service department has gone from bad to worse. They have a great product but I will not be buying my new car from them due to poor service department.

Stan Olsen- Excellent Experience

by from Omaha, NE |

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our car buying experience at Stan Olsen Hyundai. The salesman, Mike Maldonado was very professional and listened to our need, he got us exactly what we were looking for. The finance individual, Pete Belcastro was very professional as well. I would highly recommend Stan Olsen Hyundai to any of my friends and family. Joe Herold

Very happy customer

by from Omaha, NE |

My husband and I were both very happy with the overall experience. Everyone was friendly, very professional, and easy to work with. We would definitely recommend people there. In fact, we have already suggested friends to go talk with Ross. I heard about Stan Olsen from co-workers. We were extremely happy with the whole process.

Very happy customer

by from Omaha |

2014 Santa Fe Sport

by from Blair, NE |

My wife and I were in the market for a new vehicle and went to Stan Olsen Hyundai. We were both very pleased with the whole experience. Our salesman Mike Maldonado was great and would definitely recommend Stan Olsen Hyundai to my family and friends. I found Stan Olsen Hyundai on the Hyundai website, my wife loves her new Santa Fe Sport.

Great Sales Experience

by from Council Bluffs, IA |

After a really long day of pushy salespeople and gimmicky tactics at other car dealerships, it was a breath of fresh air to walk into Stan Olsen and work with Stewart. He was friendly, personable, and his relaxed manner immediately put us at ease. We laid out what we were looking for in our next car purchase and within minutes we were test driving a couple of cars of interest on the lot. Within 45 minutes we were discussing numbers, and pretty soon we were walking away with only one more decision make -- which of the two cars did we ultimately want to go with? The next day negotiating a price and picking up the new Outback was a breeze. Everyone -- Stewart, the sales manager, and Peter the finance manager--was friendly and attentive to us during the entire transaction. Before we left the lot, Stewart took the time to make sure I was familiar with all the features of my new dash and even made sure my phone was synced up to the Bluetooth. It was an excellent experience and I won't hesitate to return for sales or service in the future

Highly Recommended!

by from omaha, ne |

We came into Stan Olsen after a very bad/negative experience my wife had at another local Hyundai dealership. The difference is night and day. My wife was very specific, almost picky, about what we wanted in her 2014 Hyundai Veloster. Carrie, our sales woman, went above and beyond to make sure EVERYTHING on our "checklist" was taken care of. Carrie helped my wife drive off in a car she's been dreaming about for about 3 years. The customer service was excellent and we were treated very well and very efficiently. My wife particularly enjoyed the time that Carrie took to explain every inch and every button and every feature throughout the car. They got us a great deal and we know we made the right decision going there. If we have vehicle needs in the future, we will definitely be back. Highly recommended.

Great Customer service

by from Omaha Nebraska |

I just wanted to thank the Staff at Stan Olsen Subaru for there outstanding customer service in the purchase of my new 2014 Legacy. Scott , Brent and the rest of the guys went above the call of duty in helping to make this experience one that i would share with all of my friends and family. From start to finish they were all about what they could do for me to . I would recommend Stan Olsen Subaru to all of my friends and family.

Excellent Customer Service for new car purchase

by from Omaha, NE |

It was time to buy a new car: I researched makes & models, decided on a Subaru Crosstrek. Visited Stan Olsen Subaru for a test drive. Worked with Scott Garvin on the purchase, which was completed in record time! Scott went out of his way to provide excellent customer service, including assisting with changing out a flat tire on our "old" vehicle.