Larry Green Chevrolet Inc

2050 E Rodeo Dr, Cottonwood, AZ 86326

Larry Green Chevrolet experience in Cottonwood, AZ

by from Cottonwood, AZ |

Complete attention to what we needed. We feel as senior adults Larry Green Chevrolet catered to our needs and personalized it for us. We were referred to this dealership and we will do the same for others.

Larry Green Chevrolet Inc responded to this review

February 11, 2014

We greatly appreciate your business, we see it as just doing our job. Don't forget you get a LIFETIME of FREE espresso at our Larry Green Chevrolet Cafe'.

Trevor is great!

by from Cottonwood, AZ |

Trevor's customer service is great. I haven't purchased a car yet, but I am looking and he is calling regularly with options. Thank you, Trevor!

Exceptional service from Maria Spear!

by from Cottonwood, AZ |

My husband and I have bought many cars/trucks over the years and have had a variety of experiences. Maria Spear offered top of the line customer service. We were very interested in a particular vehicle and she went above and beyond to make sure that we got the vehicle that was right for us! We are delighted with the purchase and the exceptional customer service we received. We will recommend Maria to our friends and family! Thanks for providing a stress free and pleasurable buying experience!

Loving My Chrysler 300! Thank You Maria Spear!!

by from Flagstaff, Arizona |

I've been wanting to write a review so much sooner than now, but I have been so busy running around in my Beautiful Wonderful car! I Love It! My Husband and I are so grateful for the great service we received from Larry Green Chevrolet! If it wasn't for Maria, my Husband and I would not have gone back the second time! She was Genuine! That Sweet Girl is so down to earth, so Funny and answered all our questions. When it came down to it she was very Business savvy! Hence our Beautiful Car! Maria You Are One Smart Cookie!!! Thank You Again for all you did for us! When it comes time for a new car we will come to you. Hope you'll be there!

My new Car! Maria, Mike and Clint!!

by from Clarkdale Arizona |

I just purchased a new 2016 Chevy Cruze! My buying experience at Larry Green Chevrolet was awesome! My salesperson Maria Spear was professional, funny, and very helpful. Clint the sales manager was very helpful in getting me a great deal on my new car and I am so grateful. Miike Ritchie took extra care with me to make sure I am covered on all my warranties and that I understood everything about my contract. I am recommending anyone looking for a new vehicle to please go to Larry Green Chevrolet. Thank you soo much you guys for making me a happy customer!!!!

Great people! Great experience! Love the car!

by from Cottonwood, AZ. |

Last week we found ourselves in immediate need of a vehicle. We had had good experiences in the past with the service department at Larry Green, so decided to check out their inventory. The first salesman we dealt with (Alex) was very helpful and arranged for us to try the Chevrolet Malibu for 24 hours. After that we dealt with Barak Speed who was very mindful of our budget and found a car that fit our needs perfectly. Never have we bought a new or used car with less hassle. We were in and out in less than two hours. My husband and I work until 5 and all this was done after hours. Everyone involved was more than happy to stay late including Mike in the finance department. My daughter insisted we could get a better deal in Phoenix. After I related our experience she is planning on coming up to Larry Green to look for a truck.

Fantastic, polite,informative service

by from Goodyear, AZ |

After limping into Cornville with our Newly purchased Used F450 Truck & 5th Wheel we went to Larry Green Service Dept for Service (it's amazing we made it there). We did not purchase it from Larry Green--but they immediately looked at it for us. After a short time they came back saying they had to order parts & check further--they lent us a rental car. They contacted the waranty company, they kept us informed the entire process--they went an extra mile by moving our 5th wheel to another park at no cost to us. They explained each step, each problem, no question was left unanswered. Anthony the service manager was fantastic. 5 stars isn't enough stars.

Refreshing experience!

by from Sedona, AZ |

We ended up purchasing two preowned vehicles because of the forthright, down to earth manner with which we were treated. Barak Speed was an absolute pleasure to work with as was everyone else with whom we came into contact. Pricing was prominently displayed, unlike many dealerships. Plus, the management was willing to work with us to meet our needs and our budget. Just honest straightforward dealings without silly gamesmanship! We are pleased with the vehicles and would certainly recommend this dealer. It did take a long time to get paperwork together which was our only issue, but the delightful coffee shop certainly helped make up for that!

GREAT service and help.

by from Cottonwood, AZ |

A BIG thank you to Barak Speed for all your help with getting me into a truck I love. Very appreciative of you. Also, thanks to Mike Richie for all your help too. I like this new management much more than the previous!

Buy a new Car,

by from Cottonwood, arizona |

I have been purchasing my cars from Larry Green for a long time. Recently I purchased a new Traverse, the sales person (Maria Spear) was very good to us. Her professional attitude and can do mentality had a lot to do with me accepting the wonderful deal I was offered. I must also commend Mike Richey for making the deal possible for me. He went all out to get me a price I could afford. (Thanks Mike)