Maguire Chevrolet

2073 Route 96, Trumansburg, NY 14886

Professional, Accomodating, i el habla espanol

by from Trumansburg, NY |

While I was in for service I happened to wander out onto the lot and was approached by sales consultant Jason Fernandez. He invited me to come inside out of the sun where we could see if Maguire could meet my needs and save me some time and money. In a short time he had explained to me "the Maguire Way" of selling cars which included, among other points, up-front lowest pricing, price guarantee "5Gs and the keys", and non commissioned sales consultants. I was quickly placed at ease and the "car salesman defense walls" began to come down. We decided that a Chevy Cruze would in fact meet my needs. I thanked him for his time and advised that I would return later that afternoon when my husband came home from work. Before we returned, I did attempt to see if I could find a better price online but to no avail. Maguire does in fact have the upfront lowest price. The fact that I (we) didn't have to haggle over a price made the sales process much more relaxed and less stressful. Delivery the next day was going to prove difficult because my mother was in the hospital and scheduling was going to be a task. Jason said "Why don't you go do dinner and come back. We'll have the car ready and the paperwork all set and you can take the car this evening." "You can do that?" "Of course we can!" True to his word, when we came back from dinner all was ready. The paperwork was signed not in a small stuffy office with some finance manager, but at a table in the showroom with Jason himself. I am impressed by Jason's knowledge and efficiency with which he handled this transaction. He turned this car buying experience from a stress-filled "must do" into an enjoyable experience. In addition, I later learned that Jason had called someone from the service department in on his day off to perform the NY inspection so the car could be delivered that night. I think the willingness of that service tech to come in as a favor to the sales department demonstrates the overall commitment of the Maguire Family of Dealerships to customer service and satisfaction. I would recommend Maguire to anyone looking to buy a car. AND I would highly recommend sales consultant Jason C Fernandez; he knows his stuff and he is a pleasure to work with. Ask for him by name! (i el habla espanol)(and he speaks Spanish)

Wonderful place to buy a car!

by from Alpine, NY |

We had been looking to buy a new truck for months, finally decided to check out Maguire Chevrolet in Trumansburg. They were great, they let us look at, sit in and drive what ever we wanted with no pressure. They even tracked down the color we wanted when we finally decided on what we wanted. Jason Fernandez and Matt Compton made it easy to get the truck we wanted with no hassel, thanks for all you did we love our new Chevy Silverdo.

great place to buy a car

by from berkshire ny |

matt and nick fast courteous,dont try to sell you something you don't want,and there prices are great thanks again that's why I have bought 2 cars from them this year thanks again

Look no further - Maguire Chevrolet was fantastic!

by from Syracuse, NY |

Drove in from Syracuse as Maguire had rock bottom prices. We did our homework and nothing in Syracuse could compare in price. Jason our sales rep was knowledgable, not pushy like some sales people can be. It was a no-nonsense truck purchasing deal and I appreciate the smooth transaction we encountered.

Juston Smith

by from Trumansburg, New York |

Juston found us the truck we were looking for at the price we were hoping. The buying process was fast, easy and Juston was a pleasure to work with. This was a great buying experience.

juston smith!

by from Ithaca NY |

i just bought my first car from a dealership. i wasnt sure about it at first but after dealing with juston smith and matt compton i was very satisfied. i got more for my trade than i thought possible and got into a very nice chevy cruze. i will defiantly be returning.

AMAZING PEOPLE

by from Cortland |

I Needed a vihicle becouse mine was at the end of its day. I called and talked to Jason Fernandez. He was very helpful in helping me find a car . He even helped me get financed. I came in to see him and was greeted at the door with a smille. Matt Compton got the payment where i could afford it and was very plesant.I recomened Jason Fernandez and Matt compton to everyone these guys make an awesome team. Thank You guys.

New Truck

by from Trumansburg, NY |

The experience was outstanding. Justin Smith did an outstanding job explaining the process of trading and buying a new vehicle. With the expertise of Matt Compton and Justin Smith the process was amazing quick.

THESE PEOPLE ARE AMAZING

by from Trumansburg NY |

Purchasing a car has never been easier! I was blown away by how helpful and friendly the salesmen were. By far the best dealership I've ever been to and the best group of people I've ever dealt with. Thanks guys!!

Great Costomer Service!

by from Trumansburg, NY |

Thanks to Nick and Matt for introducing me to my new vehicle and providing me a professional sales experience. There was no pressure on the sales pitch and the pricing was fair in the purchase. Nick and Matt were both courteous in the sale and I believe they offered me a great deal on the purchase up front. This is my fourth vehicular purchase from the Maguire Family in the Ithaca area. My last vehicle (A 2003 Ford Ranger) yielded over 317,000 miles with minimal upkeep. The service component at Maguire Chevrolet does need some improvement in timely delivery of repairs, but I've ultimately been treated fairly in the past and they have met my needs.