Maguire Chevrolet

2073 Route 96, Trumansburg, NY 14886

Highly recommend Maguire Chevrolet Trumansburg, NY

by from Trumansburg. NY |

Excellent experience. Treated very well by everyone there. This is my second vehicle purchase at this loaction. The General Manager is honest, trustworthy and helpful.

Fast and easy vehicle purchase

by from Trumansburg,NY |

I came in in the morning with a trade-in and a few cars in mind. Nick found one at the Ithaca dealership and brought it back to trumansburg and by that afternoon I had a new car in the driveway. So far very pleased with the transaction

Nate Hawthorn- Subaru Impreza GREAT SERVICE!

by from Ithaca, NY |

I just bought a used subaru impreza from Maguire Chevrolet and Cadillac and the salesman Nate was excellent at walking me through my first time experience. I never felt any pressure, he was never in a rush, and was honest about everything. I loved the no hassle price, no pestering phone calls, and personal follow up a week after my purchase. I will definitely be coming back there for my next car. Thank you Nate!

Trumansburg! The way car buying should be!

by from Chenango County NY |

I cannot say enough good about the buying process of my Silverado 1500 at Maguire Chevrolet in Trumansburg! Let me start off by saying I am not always the easiest customer to deal with. I start my shopping process online and try to arrive at the lots educated with current incentives and equipment packages that fit my needs and budget and its pretty hard to steer me otherwise. After stopping at other lots I about gave up on buying now because I was upside down in my current low mileage one year old car with only 15k miles. Nobodys fault but my own. Leasing is not structured to trade the car only halfway through the term. I accepted the fact that I was going to have to absorb a few thousand dollars into the next car OR have two car payments if I proceeded with a truck deal now. Once I finally arrived at Maguire thanks to the attentive but not pushy follow up call from Nick Predmore, I was very happy to pretty much see the exact truck I wanted at the lowest price I had seen yet, right on the window. No numbers games! At this time I thought for sure my trade would be low balled, but to my amazement the sales manager Matt was to the penny of the other dealers and even came up more to try to offset the negative equity. I immediately found Matt to be very transparent about the incentives and interest rates I qualified for. If I had a question someone could not answer they quickly researched the correct answer as opposed to just telling me what I wanted to hear. The payment just kept dropping lower lol! I should also add that Matt sat right down at the table and dealt with me direct. None of the games where the sales person keeps leaving you in the office carrying papers back and forth to his manager. I bought my last car elsewhere because the OWNER of the dealership worked my numbers from across the showroom in plain sight and would not even take a moment to introduce himself or act interested if I bought a car there or not. The math was fine otherwise. Finally once I decided minutes later on this saturday afternoon that this was the truck for me I went ahead and got approved and offered a small cash deposit to hold the truck a few days. I was told this was not needed and truck would be held until Tuesday indefinitely. A few hours later I stopped again after closing and there was even a sold sign on it. That sure made me smile! All said and done I was able to add a few dealer installed accessories to my truck and KEEP my current car. Yes, My TWO car payments only add up to a little more that it would of cost to trade and consolidate into one payment at my local dealer. I knew I had a desirable Honda trade and expected most dealers to encourage trading it. I have acceptable but not perfect credit and it was still easy to get the good rate the same as perfect credit people. I know that's more of a lender thing but it still impressed me. The 4 main segments of this deal were very transparent and treated separate from the start without a lot of work on my end. Price, Trade, Incentives. Rate. Other dealers often pack this all into one and its difficult to see how they arrived at your payments. No matter what your situation I strongly suggest shopping here. I live almost 2 hours away and Nick was prompt and attentive to my questions and concerns via phone so I knew this truck fit my needs before making the drive. Also ALL of the staff I had contact with was very friendly and helpful answering questions even though they had no financial gain from my purchase. I was impressed that at least 3 employees had new silverado's of their own, not demos. Keep in mind car sales is a tough business this day and age and sales people work long hours and often move on. I concluded a great worker morale here and low turnover. This place has a very casual laid back atmosphere of the older small town franchise dealerships that have mostly closed down however you quickly can see the Maguire professionalism every step of the way!

Outstanding Sales Represenatives

by from Dundee, NY |

I have bought several vehicles from Maguire. However, the Trumansburg location gave me most pleasurable experience that I have ever had buying a new car. These folks were fabulous to deal with. Great job Maguire.

very friendly and professional!

by from Trumansburg, N.Y. |

Nick Pedmore set me up with an awesome new ride. He was very friendly and caring of my personal needs. I highly recommend Maguire's to anyone looking to purchase a new or used car from a hassle free and very professional company. Thanks Nick!

Awesome experience!!

by from Newfield, NY |

When my husband and sister accompanied me to Maquire's in Trumansburg to look at a used car, a Chevrolet Impala, we weren't sure of buying a car right then, but that changed when we met Nick Predmore, our salesman, who was right there to introduce himself and was ready to show us the car. He was very personable, knowledgeable and respectful. It took the stress out of buying a car. He understood our requirements and worked hard to fill them even though my sister made some difficult inquiries. Before we knew it, we were buying a car, and he said if you want to go to lunch, I will have everything ready for you upon your return and you can take the car home today!!! We went to lunch, came back and all was ready!!! Nick and the staff at Maquires made buying our car an awesome experience. Thank you!!

Awesome experience

by from Trumansburg Ny |

Matt and Nick from Maguires have been the most helpful, kind ,respectful to me and my family. Best experience ever. Will have my business for life!!! Thanks again. Jamie

Maguire Chevrolet

by from Elmira, NY |

We were in the market for either a new or used pick up truck. Nick Predmore from Maguire Chevrolet, took the time to help us get our truck, a 2011 Ram 1500 and we couldn't be happier with it! If anyone was looking for a new or used truck, I would recommend Nick, he actually took the time to listen and understand what the we wanted and needed out of a vehicle and weighed in what mattered the most: the wants or the needs. Thank you again Nick for all of your help!!

Maguire Cheverolet in Trumansburg, NY

by from Hector, NY |

Nick Predmore was super helpful in helping me buy my new (used) truck. He explained everything well and I felt he was an upfront, honest guy.