Maguire Chevrolet

2073 Route 96, Trumansburg, NY 14886

Wonderful place to buy a car!

by from Alpine, NY |

We had been looking to buy a new truck for months, finally decided to check out Maguire Chevrolet in Trumansburg. They were great, they let us look at, sit in and drive what ever we wanted with no pressure. They even tracked down the color we wanted when we finally decided on what we wanted. Jason Fernandez and Matt Compton made it easy to get the truck we wanted with no hassel, thanks for all you did we love our new Chevy Silverdo.

great place to buy a car

by from berkshire ny |

matt and nick fast courteous,dont try to sell you something you don't want,and there prices are great thanks again that's why I have bought 2 cars from them this year thanks again

Look no further - Maguire Chevrolet was fantastic!

by from Syracuse, NY |

Drove in from Syracuse as Maguire had rock bottom prices. We did our homework and nothing in Syracuse could compare in price. Jason our sales rep was knowledgable, not pushy like some sales people can be. It was a no-nonsense truck purchasing deal and I appreciate the smooth transaction we encountered.

Juston Smith

by from Trumansburg, New York |

Juston found us the truck we were looking for at the price we were hoping. The buying process was fast, easy and Juston was a pleasure to work with. This was a great buying experience.

juston smith!

by from Ithaca NY |

i just bought my first car from a dealership. i wasnt sure about it at first but after dealing with juston smith and matt compton i was very satisfied. i got more for my trade than i thought possible and got into a very nice chevy cruze. i will defiantly be returning.

AMAZING PEOPLE

by from Cortland |

I Needed a vihicle becouse mine was at the end of its day. I called and talked to Jason Fernandez. He was very helpful in helping me find a car . He even helped me get financed. I came in to see him and was greeted at the door with a smille. Matt Compton got the payment where i could afford it and was very plesant.I recomened Jason Fernandez and Matt compton to everyone these guys make an awesome team. Thank You guys.

New Truck

by from Trumansburg, NY |

The experience was outstanding. Justin Smith did an outstanding job explaining the process of trading and buying a new vehicle. With the expertise of Matt Compton and Justin Smith the process was amazing quick.

THESE PEOPLE ARE AMAZING

by from Trumansburg NY |

Purchasing a car has never been easier! I was blown away by how helpful and friendly the salesmen were. By far the best dealership I've ever been to and the best group of people I've ever dealt with. Thanks guys!!

Great Costomer Service!

by from Trumansburg, NY |

Thanks to Nick and Matt for introducing me to my new vehicle and providing me a professional sales experience. There was no pressure on the sales pitch and the pricing was fair in the purchase. Nick and Matt were both courteous in the sale and I believe they offered me a great deal on the purchase up front. This is my fourth vehicular purchase from the Maguire Family in the Ithaca area. My last vehicle (A 2003 Ford Ranger) yielded over 317,000 miles with minimal upkeep. The service component at Maguire Chevrolet does need some improvement in timely delivery of repairs, but I've ultimately been treated fairly in the past and they have met my needs.

Jason Fernandez

by from Auburn, NY |

My Husband and I had an excellent expierence at Maguire Chevorlet! Jason was very easy to work with. He did not push anything and was very helpful.We drove from Auburn, about 45 mins and would do it again to deal with them. We love our new Chevy Equinox, so far so good! cant wait to visit you all in the future! Thanks Jason!