Gerry Lane Cadillac

(4.0) 5 Reviews

10945 Reiger Rd, Baton Rouge, LA 70809

Car purchased and service

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

My experience were awesome. They kept it real. I am completely satisfied. My overall rating is 5 Star in: Overall, Customer service, Buying process, Quality of repairs, Facilities and car loaner during services. Prayerful throughout my ownership of my car whenever service is/if needed the awesome service of quality will continue throughout the duration. My Lane the owner is always present, assurance of great service, welcoming, professional well groomed clean, overseeing and observance. He represents confident and integrity in himself and his Cadillac automobiles. The best is BEST!

Great service!!!!

by from Baton Rouge |

Coming to the dealership I was very doubtful that I would be leaving in any car but my wife convinced me to try anyway. From the moment we stepped out of our car the salesman, Chad made us feel welcome and he reassured us that he would do all he could to help us. During that time things didn't look well he still encourage us and when it was all said and done my wife and I drove away in a Beautiful 2013 Cadillac ATS. So we would like to thank the entire staff at Gerry Lane Cadillac for being so kind and patient with us!:)

what else?

by from Baton Rouge |

'First of all', THANK YOU for the loaner car. I do appreciate it. 'Secondly', you had my car (that had to be towed in) 2 days before you could tell me what was wrong with it. Then it took two more days to get a part in from Jackson, MS! And when you did start my repair, you found that my interior was soaking wet! So, 'Thirdly', I had another problem with my car. I was told it was it was a clogged drain tube in the sun roof, then I was told it was a "dried out grommet that was a known problem on older cars". (Its a 2010 SRX, hardly 'old'.) And, if it was a "known problem" it should've been a manufacturer recall! 'Fourthly', I had a message that my key-bob needed a new battery, although it still worked. I asked them to replace the battery. I was told that it didn't work at all and needed to be replaced ($300, including labor? on a key bob to program it?) WOW! And 'Fifthly', when I picked up my car, I was told that the wet carpet had been cleaned up with the shop vac. Couldn't have happened. The mat is still wet and has grit and leaves on it. AND, the car now smells like wet carpet! YUCK! I didn't buy my Cadillac at Gerry Lane. I have spoken to the dealership in MS that I bought my car from and they were apologetic at the service. They always washed my car before returning it. I asked about a courteous care wash and was told no, they don't do that. Butch Oustalet always took great care of me and my car. Thanks, Butch! Miss ya, man! I will not buy another Cadillac if this is the service I get.

Buying a 2008 H2 Hummer

by from New Iberia ,La |

Salesman was a little too pushy for my taste at first and was not giving me enough for my trade and enough off the price of the Hummer. As I started to leave to go visit other dealership he went get the manager and he made me a much better deal. He was very cordial , acomodating and not pushy . I felt I made a very good deal and I would recomend Gerry Lane as a good place to do Business .

good prices

by from baton rouge |

I shopped 5 dealerships and they had the best price.

Gerry Lane Cadillac responded to this review

July 16, 2011

THANKS FOR THE GOOD REVIEW. IF WE CAN BE OF ANY FUTHER ASSISTANCE TO YOU PLEASE GIVE US A CALL. THANKS AND HAVE A BLESSED DAY