Dick Smith Chevrolet

(4.6) 9 Reviews

1601 Hwy. 52, Moncks Corner, SC 29461

2012 Chevy Sonic

by from Hanahan, SC |

I bought my Sonic from Dick Smith's Chevrolet a 1 1/2 years ago. I took my car to be serviced in May for my regular scheduled visit. My son used my car to drive to Missouri, on his way to Missouri my car started to smoke. When my son got to Missouri, he to my car to be checked and found out at that time that my oil was leaking due to pour maintenance from Dick Smith Chevrolet. When my son got back from Missouri, I took my car back to Dick Smiths. The maintenance people got me a rental so that I could go to work. Well they found out that it was their error and on top of that, they charged me for the oil. Then when they finished with my car they demanded that I had to return the car that day and when I said I could not leave work at that moment, so they brought my car to me because they did not want to pay for another day of rental. Now I took my car to another place to be serviced and they refused to touch my car because my oil pan plug was stripped out from prior maintenance. So now I have to take my car back to Dick Smith's Chevrolet and I really do not want to. In May or June when this all happened I left messages for the CEO to return my message so I could complain but no one ever returned my calls. So I will never buy or recommend anyone to buy a car from there. They treat their customers horribly.

Awesome Service

by from Summerville,SC |

I want to Thank Greg Levkus for great customer service. I recently bought a Chevy Sonic and Greg was my salesman. He was not pushy, listened to what I was looking for, and found me a car that I love! If you are looking for a pleasant car shopping experience, ask for Mr. Levkus!

Truck Purchase

by from Summerville SC |

I would like to thank Tim Huxford at Dick Smith Cheverolet for a great truck buying experience. I will definitely be a return customer.

Chevrolet Service Dept Moncks Corner

by from Bonneau, SC |

The service managers were very curtious and friendly. They had my car serviced in less that an hour.

Dick Smith Chevrolet Moncks Corner SC

by from Moncks Corner, SC |

Excellent experience! Highly recommend Tim "Country" Huxford.

Wonderful.

by from Moncks corner,sc. |

I had a wonderful experience buying my new car at dicks smith Chevrolet with the help of Tim huxford salesman.

GREAT BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from MONCKS CORNER, SC |

Great buying experience. Our salesman Bill Day went the extra mile as always to make sure that all of our needs were met. We have bought numerous cars and trucks from Dick Smith Chevrolet in Moncks Corner, SC and will always go back. The service department is great also.

Awesome customer service!

by from Goose Creek, SC |

Just bought a new 2013 Chevrolet Sonic LT! Our salesman, Greg Levkus, far exceeded my expectations of a car salesman! He was very attentive to our needs and wants in a car. Everyone we came in contact with including financing were extremely nice and appreciative of our business.

Only place you need to go!!

by from Moncks Corner, SC |

Dick Smith Chevrolet was EXCEPTIONAL in our car buying process! Greg Levkus is such a down-to-earth guy who made our experience flawless. He gives you that southern gentleman welcome and not once did anyone make us feel "pressured". The staff is very professional and friendly. Very neat and clean. Pricing was very reasonable!! I would refer anyone I love there a million times over! We LOVE our new car!